/pcbg/ - PC Building General

>Assemble a part list
pcpartpicker.com/
>Learn how to build a PC (You can find a lot more detailed videos on channels like Bitwit)
youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g
>How to install Win7 on Ryzen
pastebin.com/TUZvnmy1

Need help?:
>State the budget & CURRENCY for your build
>List your uses, e.g. Gaming, Video Editing, VM Work
>For monitors, include purpose (e.g., photoediting, gaming) and graphics card pairing (if applicable)

CPUs:
>NO i 7000 series. THEY'RE DEFUNCT AND SUPERSEDED BY COFFEE LAKE
>Ryzen 4 core CPUs ARE SUPERSEDED BY THE 2200G & 2400G, BUT UNLESS YOU BUY A COMBO YOU'LL LIKELY NEED TO HAVE THE BIOS UPDATED
>G4560 - non-gaming (light tasks). Mostly superseded by the 2200G and upcoming Athlons.
>R3 2200G - Budget builds (best with OC + fast dual rank RAM) and/or for holding out until GPU prices drop
>R5 1600 / i5 8400 - Great gaming (especially the i5 8400) or multithreaded use CPUs (especially the R5 1600)
>R7 / Used Xeon / Threadripper / i7 - Heavy Multi-Tasking / VMs / Mixed use

RAM:
>Current CPUs benefit from fast RAM; 2933-3200 MHz is ideal
>Dual rank memory is often cheaper than comparable higher MHz memory (ie Crucial Ballistix Sport)
>Before buying RAM for Ryzen, check your Mobo's QVL or look for user reports

Graphics cards:
>Cryptocurrency miners have driven GPU prices up
1080p
>MSRPs: 1050Ti, 140USD; 1060 6GB, $230; RX 570 4GB, $170; RX 580 8GB, $220
>GTX 1070 if you're looking for very high (100+) FPS
1440p
>GTX 1070/Ti and 1080 are standard choices; currently overpriced
>GTX 1080Ti if you're looking for very high (100+) FPS
2160p (4K) on well optimized games
>GTX 1080Ti

General:
>PLAN YOUR BUILD AROUND YOUR MONITOR IF GAMING
>Don't waste money on a GPU that drives much higher FPS than your monitor's Hz for "future proofing". Save to upgrade later.
>A 240GB or larger SSD is almost mandatory
>Consider a single larger SSD instead of both a small SSD + much larger HDD.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

blurbusters.com/gsync/gsync101-input-lag-tests-and-settings/
youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g
liliputing.com/2018/02/leak-amd-v1000-great-horned-owl-bring-ryzen-embedded-systems.html
amazon.com/dp/B0149QBOF0/?tag=pcpapi-20
pcpartpicker.com/list/4KkV3b
pcpartpicker.com/list/BG6kcY
pcpartpicker.com/product/3CdFf7/gskill-ripjaws-v-series-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr4-3000-memory-f4-3000c15d-16gvkb
pcpartpicker.com/product/Cf98TW/gskill-memory-f43200c16d16gvkb
pcpartpicker.com/products/power-supply/#p=1&e=4&W=650,750&m=11,14,71&sort=price&page=1
pcpartpicker.com/list/C77mP3
ebay.com/itm/ATX-24-Pin-Male-to-Female-ATX-Power-Supply-PSU-Extension-Cable-Extender-30cm/152632264110?epid=12005836046&hash=item23899785ae:g:ZzMAAOSwg55ZccDO
pcpartpicker.com/product/XJYWGX/gskill-aegis-8gb-1-x-8gb-ddr4-3000-memory-f4-3000c16s-8gisb
pcpartpicker.com/product/wQmxFT/team-vulcan-8gb-2-x-4gb-ddr4-3000-memory-tlgd48g3000hc16cdc01
youtube.com/watch?v=UuvLu0uAfTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>G4560

Reposting:

I have bought a i7 7700k at 200€ and a Cooler Master Saidon for 50€.
Also:
>Ballistix Sport LT 8 GB Kit (4 GBx2) DDR4 2666 MT/s (PC4-21300) Single
>MSI H270 Gaming M3 Scheda Madre, Formato ATX
>Corsair CS650M
>Crucial SSD 525 GB

I don't know which GPU get. Right now i'm tryin to get a used 1070 or a 1080. The prices are 450€ for 1070 and 650€-ish for 1080.
(You can never find AMD GPU) Which one should i pick?

Also:
>Should I get a 144hz for 250€ or should I save money for a 144hz (around 400€) G-Sync one?
Is G-Sync really worth 150€?

Sadly G-Sync is the only option if you're using Nvidia graphics. This site has a demonstration of why it (and by similarity, freesync) are so good: blurbusters.com/gsync/gsync101-input-lag-tests-and-settings/

>Friend is wanting to buy a 1080ti, would a founders edition be okay since they're $750 compared to paying up to $1,100 for a regular card?
If you account for like $100 for an aftermarket cooler, yeah.

At that price, 7700k sounds fine.
Though you may have gimped it by not being able to overclock with that board and you got a shit grey-label non-modular PSU.

Just get an older used GPU for now. Can't justify that high of a price for a 1070 or 1080.

>Is G-Sync really worth 150€?
No it's not worth any €. It's just a scam to rip off dumb cucks who bought an overpriced GPU and then had to buy an overpriced monitor to pair with it.
Nvidia could release a driver update that makes their GPUs work with freesync. They are physically compatible. They don't because greedy Jews.

>AMD poozen

>youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g
ayyy

Why no recommendation for the 2400G in OP’s build guide? (Just 2200G?)

Because 2400G stock nearly reaches the limits of reasonable memory configurations.
With reasonably fast memory and the 2200G overclocked, you get roughly the same as overclocking the 2400G.

The 2400G is a bit overpriced. It should be like $150.
But... it's not terrible to get. I mean you do save on a cooler with the 2400G since stock it'll run about as fast as an overclocked 2200G but with better thermals.
Or if you actually need the SMT for workstation tasks, the 2400G becomes more worth it there.
2200G is just tremendous value.

What are some non-insanely expensive SFF cases? I like the Ghost S1 and the NCASE M1 but fuck paying $250.

Thank you. I was thinking of getting a 2400G as a starter build with some fast 3200 RAM for a workstation/couple of VMs/light gaming (until GPU/ram prices fall) but if it’s not a massive jump over
the 2200G then do you think I should just plump for the 2200G and then pick up a (presumable) R5 2600 / 1030+ When on sale in the future?

I’m in a similar position. Would love a sweet AF ITX build but for the prices of ITX cases I might as well just got for a (larger but well regarded) Fractal Design MATX. Only in computers does less cost more! Oh and Apple. :)

I went with a Fractal mATX build but came across someone selling a (probably stolen) 7600k and ITX motherboard for $150 that I bought, so now I want to put a second build together for my girlfriend. There's that Cougar case that's sorta similar to all the meme SFF cases for $50, but I might just bite the bullet and get one of the meme cases.

I have a 1080 ti and two 1070s, so I might just sell one of the 1070s or the 1080 since I don't actually play anything that really uses it. They're just mining shitcoins currently

>Is G-Sync really worth 150€?
On 144hz, no.

On 60hz, barely yes.

The problem though is that not all games support 144hz, so if you want to play single player games then you pretty much need to have an adaptive sync monitor to get fluid motion. Having async makes a huge difference but the main issue with gsync is that they charge freakin 150€ for it while freesnc does the same thing for just another 10-30€ depending on the model (also different implementation), which is why gsync is not worth it even though the quality improvement is kinda worth the price.

Its just ridiculous. Buy a used gpu instead and wait for the next round of amd cards instead, or maybe wait for the 2000 series nvidia cards to release and watch the market burn while all the rich fags struggle to sell their 1080/1080ti at the same time.

Just don't waste to much money on an nvidia gpu since its not a good long term choice since there are barely any monitors out there with gsync, they are all either 24" or 27" high refresh rate while freesync comes in almost all ranges of resolution and size and purposes.

Just gaming wise, if you overclocked both of the GPU's and didn't touch the CPU frequencies, at the same memory speed, you don't think the 2400G would be worth the money for the increased gaming performance?

What are the best silent case fans? Are Noctua worth their price?
PWM or DC?

>building a pc
>kek

I was about to do this until I realized how many people do this and then sell at a loss on Craigslist. Got an awesome Hackintosh build for $500. The guy spent $1,200 when he did it, and it would probably cost me $800 today.

You don't derive value from the usage of your own computer?

How much money have you profited from taking the bus in the last few years?

Might want to consider getting some dual rank RAM that can run at 2933. DR at 2933 is generally faster than SR at 3200. Though I'm not sure anyone has tested this on Raven Ridge yet, I'd still imagine it's something like 2-4% faster.

>if it’s not a massive jump over
the 2200G
Stock, the 2400G is significantly faster than the 2200G.
The problem is that stock, the 2200G GPU runs at 1100MHZ but you can give it a +50% overclock to over 1600MHz fine with like a Cryorig H7.
The 2400G does have 37% more CUs, so theoretically should be 37% faster at the same 1600MHz, but the problem is memory bandwidth. An overclocked 2200G roughly reaches the limits of DDR4 memory bandwidth.

In the end, the 2400G is faster, but only slightly. The 2200G OC'd closes the gap much more than the 2400G OC'd, stock-for-stock. It's better but not $70 better.
But if you just want the fastest APU you can get, since GPUs cost so much, and also want SMT, then the $70 is justifiable.

>do you think I should just plump for the 2200G and then pick up a (presumable) R5 2600 / 1030+ When on sale in the future?
A 1600+1030 wouldn't perform any better than an overclocked 2200G with good RAM. So no.
If you get a 2200G or 2400G to upgrade later, the idea is that you'd be getting a GPU that's at least as good as a 1050Ti or Vega24, and then later upgrade the CPU to like a 2600 or 3600.

Good question... Do you mean ones that have a slot for a dGPU or just for APU-only?
InWin and Silverstone make moderately priced, but not cheap ones.

Honestly, the Phanteks Evolv Shift is shift cheap for what you get, but not cheap-cheap. It's not that small, but I like the extra building space.

But as far as actually cheap ones, like $30.. idk. it's weird.
I've been wanting to get a few of Morex 557 or the Antec ISK110, but I can't justify spending over $30 for them. Especially when there's no fucking dust filters.
I wouldn't mind the $55-$65 cost if they had complete dust filters.

Fan tuning in bios.

My bios supports both DC 3-pin and PWM 4-pin tuning.

Hey Sup Forums currently looking for a build capable of 4k playback on movies and some vidya. Mostly just using it as a home entertainment system and will keep it in living room. My budget is only $800 tho. Is this possible with graphics card prices so high rn?

Raven Ridge supports 4k 60fps playback with VP9

liliputing.com/2018/02/leak-amd-v1000-great-horned-owl-bring-ryzen-embedded-systems.html

You can make such a system for under $400 if you just need 4GB of RAM.

>No IO Shield

>pulled the trigger 10 mins ago
how fucked am I?
btw already have ssd, hdd, monitors, etc.

Thank you. I hadn’t considered ‘slower’ ram - with prices as they are I thought it might be wiser to future proof ram as much as possible - eg future CPUs would benefit from as fast ram as possible?

I need to buy everything so I guess Ryzen 22G with separate cooler will cost nearly as much as 24G with cooler included then. If I had spare parts then 22G would seem a no brainer.

I’m in two minds about GPU. I’d love to get R5 1600 now + mid range GPU but I never have the time to game anymore so I’m thinking a nice little 24G is the way forward. And then hopefully a 3600 + future graphics card before AMD updates the socket. Would have loved a 26G!!!

I definitely want a dGPU in the build since I have all of these GPUs sitting around. I'm willing to check out the Shift again. My Plex server is in a Evolv ITX right now so I am liking their products.

I need to take a look at Inwin again, its been awhile

That case looks gay af. Everything else is fine.

is there any way to obtain a legit copy of LTSB as a private consumer or is there a particular version i should be torrenting?

OCD test

301 looks a nice compact case but seems to get really bad reviews for airflow?

wow, that's a bit homophobic, man.

An online friend of mine is upgrading from his 10 year old failing machine to a modern machine. He has a budget of ~2000 euros for, as far as I know, everything - all the PC hardware, case, monitor and other peripherals on top of that. The only thing is, he says he wants to buy a prebuilt because building one himself would be "too much work", even if I was around to guide him. He is somewhat confident with maintenance on his existing computer, although all I've seen him do is swap graphics cards after one died. How do I convince him to build it himself, without mentioning potential savings, unless that's the only way to do it?

>Inb4 shill
While I agree that g / free sync should be free / on all monitors and work with all cards... G-Sync is amazing, I love it to the point I would pay extra.

Any one with a 100R Silent case?

I looking for a silent budget case that won't fry my PC.

Why do you people get x1 slot wireless instead of a motherboard with wireless or a USB one?

Also you're not using dual channel memory wtf. Hope you find a matching stick later.
Doesn't actually look that bad at all, though, considering those two things.

All the current CPUs, not just APUs, benefit from fast RAM and dual rank.

I did not mean the inwin 301. That case is garbage. I meant like the BQS656 which is a non-dGPU case.
I don't think any of the desktop inwin cases are worth buying.

Good Freesync monitors are just as good as Gsync and cheaper.

Just a friendly reminder that getting a refurbished office PC with a 3rd or 4th gen i5(i7 if you get a lucky find) and 8-16gbs of ram is the absolute best deal poorfags can get right now.

All you gotta do is throw in a low profile 1050ti.

How do I know what speed to overclock my 3200MHz RAM to?

>usb wifi dongle
Have you ever used one? Last time I used one it tried to cook itself

Is it a good idea to buy one of these on eBay for $350?
Dell S2716DG 27" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync Monitor
amazon.com/dp/B0149QBOF0/?tag=pcpapi-20

Wanting to know regarding the monitor itself, and then buying a used monitor in general.

If you can get a warranty, sure. My first one was an open box from amazon and it had some weird blurring issue. I sent it back and bought a new one, was fine.

I didn't say a dongle one.

I'm talking about one with an extension cord that plugs into the USB and you can place distant from your computer for a better signal.

I get 110MBs through a few walls and 15 ping or so from USB wireless. It's about 98% the bandwidth and 85% the ping as wired to the modem.

Games
>DarkSouls
>SecondLife
>SkullGirls
Video
>SourceFilmMaker
>PremierePro
3D Modeling
>Blender
Photography
>Photoshop
Music
>Reaper

Intended Peripherals
>2 BenQ Zowie
>Huion GT-220 v2 (8192 pressure points)
>Focusrite Scarlett solo v2

Putting the finishing touches on my build. She is assembled. Boots properly to the bios then right into the screen that wants me to do an OS install I think. All lights are go, case fans, CPU cooler, and gpu all seem to be good. I'm creating the Windows installer on a USB stick right now. What do I do after installing windows? Do I need to use the disks that came with the mobo to update drivers? Do I just need mobo and gpu drivers?

Download drivers from the mobo manufacturers website (just google whatever brand and model name and you'll be linked to its product page). Then you will have all the latest driver versions.

Not all drivers are essential, you should only install core components to avoid bloating your system (ex if you don't use intel rapid storage, just dont install it).

I typically start out with fully updating windows first (just go through the settings menu and click update and it will do it for you). Then I go through the mobo drivers, first bios then chipset, then vga/audio/lan. After that I install gpu drivers. Some motherboards have extra drivers and utilities that needs to be installed for various reasons, but you'll notice if your have some extra stuff listed.

Build on the left is my current build that I made like 4 years ago. the one on the right is the one I'm looking to put together. I mainly play Minecraft and Cities Skylines. I have a 144hz and 60hz 1080p dual monitor setup one for gaymz and one for passively consuming video media. is this setup adequate for that, also going to install windows 7.

pcpartpicker.com/list/4KkV3b

What's the best way to delid an 8350K without any special tools? I'm not paying for a (((delid tool))).

Considering GPU prices its cheaper a lot of times to by prebuilt right now, just not as fun

> delid an 8350K

nigga what are you doing?

trying to get lower temps and max out the OC

How does this look? I'm going for a combination CAD/CAE/simulation/home entertainment system. Planning on running windows VMs for software compatibility if I need it. I'm not too concerned with graphics being the most amazing thing because I don't actually plan on playing many games on this, and there's the card shortage and all. I'll be keeping most of my files in a large external hard drive.

Is it still cheaper when you consider the markup across all components?

A 2200G is all you need for those games and applications, m8. The 1050Ti is overkill.

The PSU is also massive overkill. Just get a 400-550w. Can save some money there.
Use those savings to get a 500GB SSD.
You can get Crucial Ballistix Sport for $170 and overclock it, too.

Invest the savings in a nice second monitor if you still want to spend $900 total.

>trying to cool a 8700k with a low profile heatsink and 92mm fan
???

Why the shitty 120mm AIO? I'd get 140mm and the best fan for it I can find as a minimum.
Why a 1000W PSU when that system won't go over 350w even if you overclock the shit out of the CPU?
Why such a tiny ass SSD?

>I'm not paying for a (((delid tool))).
Just use a boxcutter and a hammer
delid tools are a scam

2200G won't cut it for dark souls 3 if they play that though. My 260X, which is about 40% stronger than the 2200G, only manages 60fps on low settings at 1600*900 in DS3.

Should I get 2200G or just stick with 1300X?
I already have a somewhat decent GPU (R7 360) and I'm more focused on emulation, which consumes mainly CPU.
Been looking around and the biggest reason people suggest 2200G is due to crypto market making cards expensive.

Well I had a brain fart and posted this question in /sqt/ but well.

I just got a bundle offered to me
The bundle is
Asus x99-deluxe without box and antenna (but IO plate included)
E5-2609 V3 ES QEYV 6core 2.0GHz
G.SKILL 8GB Ripjaws DDR4 2800MHz
And what looks like a chink cooler (looks like a scythe knockoff with to gayman fans)

He's asking $250 for it all and I feel that is a fine deal because I have the case, GPU and PSU already.

What are your thoughts on this? Also yes I know the board don't support ECC ram but 8GB is a okay to start with and that the cpu don't have HT.

Tell him that prebuilts use refurbished and used parts and they're all shady as fuck.

I'm
Because I've never built a pc before.

The case doesn't have any 140mm fan spots and I'm not sure if there are any other htpc cases that support EATX, and I wanted this case so it would look nice sitting under the tv/monitor in the same cabinet amongst the stereo equipment, but I'm not totally opposed to a different case as long as it's not all black.

The small drive is because I want to use the 30tb external hard drive I have for most of my storage and I don't want to pay for stuff I don't think I need.

The psu is because I figured the wattage estimates (440W) were minimums the components would be using and it could easily go higher if I was doing simulations in a virtual machine.

Thank you for the feedback!
Any other suggestion?

Also it's going to be used as a all round pc (gaming, 3d rendering and so on)
I'm just looking at a upgrade to a new gen and to replace my P8H67-M motherboard with a i5-3470 with 8GB DDR3-1333MHz.

The price he's asking seams fine when looking at the prices here in Denmark.

I'm just asking if the bundle is litterly shit or its something to work with

People on Craigslist sell their systems for crazy amounts of money when their hardware is either really old or they don't understand that you could buy it new for the same price.

pcpartpicker.com/list/BG6kcY

About to pull the trigger for a streaming build to tide me over until the 1170 comes out. Any comments?

Unless you are unusually dextrous that's probably resulting in a ruined CPU.

>600-800 burgerbux
>playing mostly older games but some newer stuff like Rust and pc exclusives, shitposting and ps
Already have a 1920x1080 60hz monitor

why would you get the R3 1200 and an overpriced 1050 and not the 2200 G?

if you are streaming why not go for the 1700?

1700 is much more capable for streaming.
As a Taichi owner, it is extremely overkill for a 6-core and still much more capable than the power draw of any 8-core.
Cheaper memory (same speed):
pcpartpicker.com/product/3CdFf7/gskill-ripjaws-v-series-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr4-3000-memory-f4-3000c15d-16gvkb
Faster memory (also cheaper):
pcpartpicker.com/product/Cf98TW/gskill-memory-f43200c16d16gvkb
Get one of these PSUs:
pcpartpicker.com/products/power-supply/#p=1&e=4&W=650,750&m=11,14,71&sort=price&page=1

B350 Tomahwk+Wifi Adapter came out to more expensive than a Taichi.

Thanks user.

How's this revised build look?

pcpartpicker.com/list/C77mP3

find me a 2200g ready motherboard, dude.
yeah it's overpriced as fuck, but what else can I do? 2200g is fine af yet still, the onboard graphics is on the same bar with 1030 if not lower.

That looks great. When you buy an 1170 also consider getting a more capable cooler so you can get a better overclock.

nothing is consistently available with the 2xxx compatible bios pre-loaded.

Either wait for X470 or find a board that can update bios without a CPU.

Have AMD ship you a dual core or RMA until you luck out
Post an ad on craigslist for somebody to come and flash it

Is it ok for the CPU braided power cable to slightly rest on the top of my DH15? The cable isnt long enough to do anything but rest here

>2 months of saving
>only have enough to buy a CPU so far

I'm at college and working part-time, so I have to pay for school and you know, food & stuff. And yeah, I picked the least desirable time to build my first PC, but I really need it, not just for gaming. Is there any legitimate way of earning money online that pays through PayPal? Like those survey stuff, are those any good at all? I could really use the extra income, anons. Really appreciate it if you could recommend some.

If ever, once I save up enough, I would go with a Ryzen 3 2200g, GPU-less build. Pre-built PC's here aren't any good. They are either overpriced, or way too outdated (shit like Core 2 Duo, 2GB DDR3 RAM)

does anyone know how the ryzen 5 1600 compares in performance to the 2200g overclocked?

agree, but I'm just tired of waiting. The overpricing in graphics card market is no end to see it back to normal, at least for months, and same with ram price. yeah it could work with flash with someone else's ryzen and even >wait for AMD to send me a boot kit. To think of it, I go pass AMD's HQ every damn day on my way to work. But, yeah I'm tired of waiting. Let's think of this way, those prices are fucked, but you paid to enjoy the them, so no matter how much you overpaid, you've used them till their price actually go back to norm, by God knows when.

So I’m buying this whole setup for $450 and a Xbox one I’m getting the tower, lg monitor, keyboard and mouse. Those are the parts in the pic. Is this a good deal?! This will be my first pc

The worst you'll have to deal with is a slight amount of vibration when your fans are running fast. Try being inventive with zip-ties.
The only good things online are probably streaming and video making with some sort of donation system. Craigslist and fiverr might also work but those can require more effort.

Best 2x4gb ram for ryzen 2200g/asus mobo?

You're getting scammed.

The problem is the cord is too short. If it was longer I could rest it along the top of the mobo and run it out the back. Does a PSU come with a connector that acts as a longer cord?

Will second this The AM3+ socket is getting old so even if this was a good deal it would be more of a stopgap then a start.

Every board if you're willing to wait ~5 business day.
AMD are shipping out free Bristol Ridge APUs to Raven Ridge buyers who need them to do BIOS updates.

maybe get this?
ebay.com/itm/ATX-24-Pin-Male-to-Female-ATX-Power-Supply-PSU-Extension-Cable-Extender-30cm/152632264110?epid=12005836046&hash=item23899785ae:g:ZzMAAOSwg55ZccDO

Even for $450 that's a bad deal.

The 2200G is a 1200 with worse thermals on the CPU side
The 1600 has 2 more cores and SMT so it will have probably twice as good multicore performance and equal or better thermals.
That PC is trash, only worth it for the Xbone
The cheapest unless you can get higher speed for a bit more. 1x8 is cheaper though so this:
pcpartpicker.com/product/XJYWGX/gskill-aegis-8gb-1-x-8gb-ddr4-3000-memory-f4-3000c16s-8gisb
Or this if for some reason you really want 2x4:
pcpartpicker.com/product/wQmxFT/team-vulcan-8gb-2-x-4gb-ddr4-3000-memory-tlgd48g3000hc16cdc01
No, but you can buy those.

>just wait
It might be quicker if I just go straight and talk to Ms. Su.

Wait, are you giving the Xbone to him? That's a godawful deal. You're buying hardware of ages past for basically what they were when they were new.

Do you even have the motherboard yet?

Wait, $450 AND an Xbone?
That's actually being completely ripped off user.

$450 alone for those parts isn't worth it, let alone $450+Xbone.

Honestly the Xbone is worth more than that shitbox

I'm starting to think that it is pasta at this point.

Feels like there is always one guy per thread who posts an ad for an old system that is obviously a scam.

The post recipee typically goes "I bought this / Im buying this" followed by quick sentences of random, lacking details concerning his /bst/ setup. Typically also baiting in replies by declaring himself a noob and doing noob mistakes which urges other anons to reply fast to maybe stop a bad deal in time.

yeah just ordered, but not with 2200g.

Cancel the order then you dimwit

make me

Keep the Xbone to play old 360 games.
Buy the following, it's literally more than 2x faster on the CPU and effectively equivalent on the GPU.
Get a better GPU later when( prices come down upon Ampere release.

youtube.com/watch?v=UuvLu0uAfTU

then choose i5 8400

Could someone tell Falcon-sama that his monitors page has a problem? The Asus VS248H-P is not IPS but is listed as such.