Vinyl

Does anyone know the vinyl production number for the first release?

i heard the blue second edition was 500 worldwide

also general cool vinyl collection thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/Greenpot-Bluepot-Daymares-And-Nightdreams/release/3420306
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i guess demon days is pretty rare too? i was lightweight expecting a vinyl re-release in 15' since it was the 10 (?) year anniversary of the albums release

Not necessarily rare but the coolest thing I have is probably the Spiderland box set.

>tfw still haven't even gotten The Powers That B yet

takemymoney.jpg

It's in the thousands, that's all the information that has been given

As far as rare vinyl, all I really have is

>Clarence Clarity - No Now
>Dads - American Radars (do they still print this? )
>Toro y Moi 7" single
>FIDLAR EP 7"
>Caddywhompus/sings split

Doubt any of these are real though.

blue edition was 750 actually and the yellow is probably around the same

Just crosscheck with Discogs

>tfw saw demon days vinyl in tower records when it came out, considered it but shrugged it off
Fuck me I could've made a hunna

Just got my player back in January and already have a few neat ones. Pleb taste incoming :^)

I have a 1-in-1000 Atreyu single from a year or so ago.
I pre-ordered the new Weezer record and got a white vinyl, 1-in-4000 I want to say?
Recently, I also found a special edition pink vinyl of Against Me!'s "Transgender Dysphoria Blues"

One album I'm looking for is Pink Floyd's "Animals". Has anyone itt found it? How much did it run you?

what table is that

I think my two rarest are Bowie - 1984 picture disc and Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell on clear vinyl.

OP here, on the site i bought the yellow edition from, it stated "extremely limited"

just a marketing ploy or do you really think extremely limited = 1000+

>Atreyu

i copped a Black Friday version of Like Clockwork a few years ago sorry for the potato quality

I have that clear vinyl as well, except it has an annoying popping on my favourite song which really sucks.

my mom got a record player from her friend, what are some essential vinyls she'd probably like?
>inb4 Beatles

Did you not see people complaining about it when it was put out?

not at all, can you elaborate please? thanks homie

People saw that it was in the thousands, and got pissed because it said it was "extremely limited"

I got one of I think 200 white copies of deathconsciousness

>animals
I've been trying to find this for a decent price, great album but I'm not spending $70 on an album that's been tossed around between owners since 1977 who probably didn't give it any special care

How is the sound quality on the black friday one? There was apparently a fire or some sort of accident in the pressing plant when they made the original pressing, and they pretty much all got damaged. I picked one up and the surface noise was so ridiculous I returned it for a refund and grabbed an Eels record instead.

It was also weird how many 'editions' there were of LC when it came out. There was the standard, a heavyweight 'audiophile' one, the blue one, and then this black friday one.

nah that was just the over all order number for the day on harvest

rarest record I have

discogs.com/Greenpot-Bluepot-Daymares-And-Nightdreams/release/3420306

as you can see it's not hard to get. been tryna cop warraw for the longest while.

pic related is the prettiest record I have (not oc)

I was among the ones who got cucked into buying one. I thought it was gonna be like the limited pressing of GP (I don't really give two shits about what color my record is.)

I got into vinyl right before it became super popular and managed to snag a couple Pink Floyd records while they were still cheap. Got a mint copy of Animals for around $15. It's ridiculous to see how quickly prices inflated for Pink Floyd records and big classic rock LP's in general. PF records are not rare by any means and should be dirt cheap, but demand is so high they're getting pricy anyways. I regret not picking up a copy of Meddle a few years ago.

oh shit thats pretty cool

Bump

Hopefully my BoC and Ulver records will come this week.