Am I the only person that thinks Jimmy Hendrix is overrated...

Am I the only person that thinks Jimmy Hendrix is overrated? I mean he was really good at the guitar but his songwriting abilities aren't anything too special.

At least spell his name right

>Jimi

no you're not

OP is 16

Whoops, kek my bad

Better songs than most people.

Please look at the date of his releases and stop being a retard.

no, but you're definitely a hack who can't evaluate someone's songwriting because you have no idea what good songwriting is

Actually, I like him more for his songwriting than his guitar playing

Yes pretty lame, Herman Li is a true guitar GOD

1) if you care about songwriting and are still listening to rock music, you belong right here but I belong elsewhere

2) quit making those dumb concessions like 'he was really good at the guitar'. That is the part your peers told you to believe, and that part is false.

Hendrix was dank you noob. You've probably just heard his stuff too much to appreciate it any more.

How does not liking an artist make me retarded?

What do you even listen to? There's no reason someone can't enjoy jazz and classical alongside rock music.

You didn't say you didn't like him, you said he's overrated. You are retarded because you don't even have any idea of what you're saying.

he was really good at guitar. retard.

That wasn't even what the supposed intention of your OP was...
Seriously underageds get the fuck out.

yeah his songs don't do much for me. I'm very rarely in the mood for him

MODS MODS MODS!!!!!!!

delete this post

>your favorite musician/band/album sux

Why do y'all fall for this?

>implying shit like hey joe and all along the watchtower aren't fucking top tier writing

kek

you know jimi hendrix didn't write either of those right

he wrote the guitar parts tho

He's not over-rated. It is possible to make the argument that he wasn't the greatest guitar player of the 20th century but he's very hard to find fault in.

>but his songwriting abilities aren't anything too special
What the fuck? Are you trolling? Do you know what bold as love or if a 6 or 9 is?

Hunt-Hendrix >>> Hendrix >>> Future Hendrix