/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

A lot of shit won't get sent out because of CNY until at least 24 February, expect 10+ day delays if you're unlucky

>News
• user doesn't recommend the KZ BT Cable • user shows off a chink wallet • user accidentally gets his RUIZU X02 wet rice does the job • user bought a Ugreen Powerbank • user doesn't understand how CNY delays work other anons pile on and teach him
• user is happy with these Japanese Style Gel pens Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Anus/1000004628331.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xYXHzOqnMpk
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Hot-New-Arrival-Canvas-Men-s-Women-s-Backpack-Mochila-15-6-Inch-Preppy-Laptop/32686761567.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AOd-ZI9YbMU
aliexpress.com/item/VCE-USB-C-USB-3-0-cable/32573320490.html
kimovil.com/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user recommends some prints

thank you

I bought the P8 about half a year ago and it was one of the best value purchases I have ever made.
It seemed to outclass things 2-3x its price because they picked a non retarded resolution it actually has the processing power to run.

I guess it's a good idea to extend processing time on any aliexpress orders?

Anyone has this? Is this big or it's just for females?

Depends on when you ordered, if you got less than 10 days left i would do so.

>What is google
It's for dwarves.

I got sent here from Thinkpad general.
Anyone here own a Kingdian SSD and want to tell my they're being recommended against?

Bought a fake DW watch off DHgate for ~$30 and it looks fucking legit with a serial number and everything.

DW watches are already cheaply made in china and marked the fuck up so I wouldn't be surprised if this one fell off the assembly line.

There was no /csg/ thread for more than an hour! WHERE WERE YOU??? It was cold and lonely... ;_;

listening to comfy's asmr reviews

>hit Go!
>SHELE Plastics Sex Toys For Gay Rush Poppers Mask Fetish Bondage Sex Products For Anal Adult Male Erotic Toys For Men Sex Shop

>nigga didn't even took them apart to look at the switches
what a waste of money & time just for some video filled with personal opinions

nigggaaaa

They're $3.
You still overpaid

Mh, it's very good

>They're $3.
where from?

My Redmi Note 3 just died. Lasted me a good while so I'm looking at what's available but it seems the wiki hasn't been updated in a while, what's the consensus on the Note 5?

i'm seeing it cheaper than the note 4 and from what I'm seeing on the wiki, 4 seems good. What's the reason for the 5's cheaper price, or am I misunderstanding something with Xiaomi's numbering scheme?

Anywhere.
This was the first one I found

aliexpress.com/item/Anus/1000004628331.html

>$30
Overpaid

Ah, never mind. Just found out why it's cheaper: they were advertising the cheaper model, it's 5A but they didn't list it in the title and just mentioned it in the description.

Do they come with the correct logo though?

Asking from previous thread. How common is it for Gearbest to ask for photo ID on a purchase? Ordered a phone, paid with Paypal, payment went through but they asked me for a photo of a drivers license.

Could be because the shipping address is different to the billing address but I don't know

Anyone can recommend me a cheap digital watch that would have a date display in addition to the hour?

What movie is this?

Season 2 of Danger Five

The trailer is self-explanatory
youtube.com/watch?v=xYXHzOqnMpk

I'VE BEEN CHINKED!

They told me I'd get like 100 for my money and then they only send me 10

Does anyone know how long gearbest priority deliveries take to arrive in the UK? I ordered a xiaomi pro on the 8th and the tracking hasn't changed at all since then. Kinda worried that i've been chinked.

>They told me I'd get like 100 for my money
looks like 10 2 me

Check OP resources.

No but it really wouldn't be two hard to make one, get a qi charging pad, a safe charge usb circuit a 3v to 5v bost circuit and a usb connector and solder them together

>tfw postnord will be btfo in their attempts to prevent people from avoiding taxes by importing their shit from china

You thought you get 100pieces for less than dollarino?

What chinkphone works best in the US on att?

Anyone having problems with first-time aliexpress orders? My order got closed because they don't believe I'm me and the link they emailed me to appeal it takes me to a broken page.
Not sure how to get my cheap plastic doodads now.

You are getting chinked, open dispute.

Speaking of open disputes, how well does Paypal handle that stuff? Never had to open a dispute with them, but I usually use western stores.

Just ordered 20 555 timers and I didn't have the same billing and mailing address and everything went fine

>says 10 in title
>says 10 in quantity
why didn't they send me 100!

What's a good e cig tank style?

vaporesso switcher

Don't think so

Doing anything interesting with them?

Gonna make cross pendants and sell them

Any laptop backpack recommendations? Looking toward this one. aliexpress.com/item/2016-Hot-New-Arrival-Canvas-Men-s-Women-s-Backpack-Mochila-15-6-Inch-Preppy-Laptop/32686761567.html

Gonna make a noose with them cause I'm retarded

So my Xiaomeme piston earbuds finally broke down. Was still usable even when the volume rocker fell apart but now sound only come from the right one. Pretty shitty experience tbqhwyf.
On another note, my 4 years old Superlux HD662 EVO still works quite well.
What are the latest memed chink earbuds?
Heard good things about KZ ZST from previous threads.
I mainly use one for a wide range of songs, like my bass strong and sometimes [spoiler]erotic hypnosis[/spoiler].

>Not exactly technology but I bought some "proxy" I.e fake MTG cards. They arrived in 1 week and because I'm a cheap shit they're obvious proxies but great for playing with friends. I spent $40 on 108 cards. I can post pics if there's interest.
user, which seller/site did you buy them from? I'd like to buy some.

the listing sucks for using "batch" and "packs". you could perhaps report the listing to make them change it to "pieces"

I'm going to the hospital help out a Sup Forumsman, I'm after some budget good noise cancelling headphones, van anyone please give me some recommendations? Not earbuds.

Thanks gentoomen

Anyone here have the Cube mix Plus and done the copper shim mod to improve cooling? Is it easy for a retard to do?

liksang did this to me when I bought a gp32 back in the day

I phoned the bank to check where the money went and they automatically cancelled the transaction for me saying it wasn't normal

never been asked this since

would also like too see some as well

pretty sure all you do is drop a copper shim and some thermal paste inside.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOd-ZI9YbMU

I left bad feedback over it.

Saw that video too. I don't think he mentions the thickness for the shim. I wonder if just a second thermal pad on the metal heatspreader would do the job just fine, instead of replacing the one on the CPU with a copper shim

What, he mentions it twice, 1mm thick, 20x20mm in size

>is it easy for a retard to do

They're fine. Back your shit up.

>10./batch number
>10/lot
it says 10 senpai

just report/review that photo is misleading, a chink jew trick. read reviews first tho

I had a noice Panerai copy given to me from Shenzen, nobody did notice it was fake. But I accidentally bumped it on a wall while cleaning stuff and the glass shattered. Then I was donated a Folex as a replacement for the keks.

Whats a good set of cheap chink headphones that can fold up? just need something more comfy then regular ear buds

Bought this for my girlfriend

aliexpress.com/item/VCE-USB-C-USB-3-0-cable/32573320490.html
>Sorry, this item is no longer available!
BUT WHY??? i need some more cables as backup because my xiaomi cable broke. fucking usb-c is complicated to shop for since not all of them have legit 56 kOhm resistors. this one was supposed to be benson approved

holy shit my VCE cable is like 1.5x the diameter of my xiaomi cable. was a steal for $2

Post girlfriend

anyone bought a joystick from gamesir or ipega? I need a joystick for my ipad pro, i dont care if it has the clamp for the ipad. I just want a decent joystick to play kotor and jade empire. Both gamesir and ipega seem to have a decent selection for a decent price, but i am not sure if they are well built. They cost around 20 25 euros

Mi Mix 2

Hope he likes it.

mi mix 2s should be released within a month, bad time to buy a 2

What bluetooth speakers do you goys recommend?

I jiggled

Anyone?

Chinks are on holiday from 11 to 24 February, can't you read the OP?

there is some imgur gallery like the holydays one with chink shit? Really liked that

Thanks for the info. I took the risk, sent them a photo of my driving learner's permit with everything except name and photo covered up. They replied back saying payment has been approved, now I'm waiting to see if the order leaves the processing status.

It's annoying, but worrying about the Chinks having my face pic when I'm buying a pocket wiretap from them seems silly.

Some time ago I posted that I received my Xiaomi Qicycle here.
Forgot to review it.
If you have any questions about the Xiaomi Qicycle, feel free to ask now.

>Xiaomi Qicycle
how it it in general, do you look like a fag with it. Speed battery is it worth it ? Better than local alternatives ?

It's great for short distances, but not for longer distances, because the steer is not adjustable in height. I'm 1,82m so I might be just too tall for it, if you're over 1,90m I do not recommend it.
cons are that there's no regular lock on it, and battery is not lockable at all, also no mud guards, need to be bought seperately.
Speed is always ~23 km/h, if you peddle hard your battery will last longer, if you peddle softly you still go 23 km/h but battery drains faster.
For me it was 470 eur and local alternatives are ~1000 eur and up.

> look like a fag

what do you think?

>For my girlfriend

You're wearing it. You can be honest with us, user. Also pics of you wearing it.

here!
Gave few of these pens to my work buddies today. They are all amazed about how good they are and how cheap. Ordered 120pieces to work because they are so cheap and good.

Looking for some chinkphone with 5 inches or less of display size

kimovil.com/en/

Thanks

It's been a week since I got my Tigernu backpack. Got it for 25$ (it was cheaper from local warehouse + it was on sale). Ask your answers.

They said it shipped out in the 8th so I don't see why that'd be a problem

>Chuwi Hi10 Pro with the keyboard and stylus finally arrives
>Was expecting to pay around 40 Eur for import fees but not fucking 100 Eur but oh well
>Open it up
>The incompetent chink fucks sent keyboard for the Chuwi Surfbook instead of Chuwi Hi10 Pro keyboard

The amount of bullshit this tablet has caused is almost not worth it.
Anyway a small quick bullshit review as a tablet

>It's a tad bit heavy for using as a tablet
>Android is 5.1 but you can flash TWRP and LineageOS onto it
>Screen is decent
>The stylus is a scam, scratches the plastic screen protector and has no pressure sensitivity because there's no stylus digitizer on the glass itself but still okay for clicking on small things in Windows
>Performance is actually decent for browsing the web, watching HD video and older titles
>Screen resolution is a tad bit high and bright even with the lowest screen brightness
>Build quality is decent but not the best when it comes to the screen assembly

5/10
If you get it, get the glass screen protector and the magnetic cover.

>shipped out (from a Gearbest warehouse) in the 8th
>stuck in a China Post warehouse until the 24th
right, no problem there senpai

Xiaomi 5x is the way to go mate

it is nice to see that little by little this general is dying

Been hearing that for 2 years now

coincidental with the time those safe-chats were introduced
really makes you think

Oh shit. And here I was thinking this was a long time to be waiting to recieve a laptop.

am i just dumb or are the KZ earphones so fucking uncomfortable. i have kz es3 and the earplugs either fall out or just straight up hurt my ear after some time if i push them deep enough to not stay inside. i already tried the other 2 silicone earplugs that came in with the earphones and it didnt help much.

please don't resent me ;_;

China Post is Chinese and China is on vacation, unless your item actually exited China before the LNY you're affected

What are some sturdy headphones I can buy that won't break after 6 months of regular use?

Ordered the same ones for 5.6 $ due to anons warning that they are going to up price + CNY. Arriving in two days YW express shipping is the best, shit is here in just 14 days which is super great. If meme quality I will post result.

Pic related, buy chink shit get $2 off $20 waste all your burgers