Other urls found in this thread:

pleasancehouse.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link?

what is this

no... pleasance house no... you're better than this

pleasancehouse.bandcamp.com/

Thanks a ton buddy! Although that statement might be way too bold
I swear I'm not OP and I promise you that I wouldn't promote like this, I don't want what happened to Polysemy happening to me

-Pleasance House

this is actually really good wow

im surprised

It's literally AOTY

Not at all, this is on the same level as something Thom Yorke would make had he decided to only go with strictly an acoustic guitar. The only difference is that you don't have the same amount of exposure as he does but guarantee you if he or Sufjan made this album, everyone would be calling this the year's best release

All I can say is thank you thank you thank you so much. That's insane to me that anyone at all would think that I could create music that could be on par with those guys. Seriously, thank you!!

-PH

No, thank YOU man :)

>10 posts
>5 posters
ok stop shilling

It says there's 6 posters, dum dum

Seven posters now, sillyheads :^)

Random lurker here, decided to check this out and I love it. Sent it to gf and she loves it too. really beautiful songs on here. good job if you're still in this thread.

there's 8, can't any of you read?

Bump

Kys

>it's another skinny white acoustic tenor album

>18 posts
>10 posters
ok stop shilling

It's no Radiohead killer but it's alright - I can't shake the feeling that this album has been done before in a relative manner of speaking.

Pretty sure most of this is shilling.

no

fuck you motherfucker

>ugly beaner with less than 200 likes on fb
>AOTY
kys i'm not even gonna try listening to it

nvm, i did listen to it and it sounds like any other acoustic hazy shit for ""wow xDD so indie"" college girls. No distinctiveness, no discernable talent, nothing new here. Again: kys
(or be like everyone else and use bandcamps threads to share)