youtube.com/watch?v=0si0fB0lnow
youtube.com/watch?v=QuCY7ldETM8
youtube.com/watch?v=qQ34dCAKtmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone Can Play Guitar is a good song

Yeah, but it still isn't that good.

yea it's not bad, it's HORRIBLE

So is this OP

I think that it is a really Nice album. The Most radiohead rock album. Dont get why that hate towards this album. I guess cuz it has creep, and the song is very popular

It goes great live, too
youtube.com/watch?v=0si0fB0lnow

I'm so glad thommy grew out of this phase, damn.

The Bends is better than OK Computer. Fight me.

the life of pablo is their best desu

>So I told Thom to jump in the pool. he actually did it the absolute madman

>2:30

jesus christ, I got cringes up to my asshole

also, imagine if they broke up after this, and they'd be remembered for Creep and this performance lmao

It's sound isn't very 'radiohead' so it's not hard to see why a large portion of fans don't really rate it.

NORMIES GET OUT

Fuck me that's awful. This should give hope to any musician who's currently making shit music.

I like it.

Didn't Thom Yorke legit almost drown because he was wearing Doc Martens, and then almost got electrocuted because he was about to touch a microphone while soaking wet, but a sound tech stopped him at the last second?

I honestly believe that tkol is worse then ph

I go on reddit too. I kind of doubt that story though, because you can see him at the side of the pool, he can hold himself up.

>'radiohead' is only what i want it to be
Millennial logic

youtube.com/watch?v=QuCY7ldETM8

Check this gem out, as well. These are the same guys that made Kid A. Kinda hard to believe, isn't it?

It really isn't. You and Blow Out especially.

>the most rock Radiohead album

I'm pretty sure that's The Bends mate

I read it on Sup Forums, bro. But whatever.

It isn't hard to believe it was close to happening though, at least the electrocution part. Yorke never struck me as a particularly intelligent bloke.

kek

There's no need; you are objectively right

I like how Ed turns around like ''Oh shit thom lost it, better play a sick solo''

I honestly believe that httt is worse than both of them

>Yorke never struck me as a particularly intelligent bloke

Haha what? I mean yeah that was pretty stupid but the rest of his career would indicate that he's pretty intelligent.

>Yorke never struck me as a particularly intelligent bloke.

May I ask why you think that?

M-maybe he's being ironic! Yeah!
>2:29
You can't make this shit up

I still can't get into Radiohead simply because the kid who introduced me to them in 7th grade would, if you had the misfortune of him coming to sit next to you during the first class of the day, tell you about how he masturbated the night before in excruciating detail.

theres no difference between that album and the bends

you just hate it because girls know about creep

And you'd listen to him everyday, like the filthy little faggot you are.

Who is the ugliest Radiohead member in your opinion? My vote goes to Jonny.

Are you kidding? It's Thom for sure, although he was a qt when he was younger.

jonny has god tier jaw and green eyes, plus he is tall.
colin greenwood is the ugliest then thom.

If thom wasn't well thom... and he was a normie he would be the ugliest

It's hard to choose, but Ed is there solely to balance the ugliness of the rest of the band.

Jonny isn't tall, and he has a weird alien face. Young Thom was an 8/10, but he got ugly quick. Colin is actually getting better looking the older he gets. Phil looks the same. Ed is melting. Radiohead is a fucking ugly band.

He is taller than the rest of the band, yeah he has weird alien face but some nice features.

Honestly now that they're old they're all shit. I stand by my vote tho, Colin has always been the ugliest he has that alien shit his brother has plus shit jaw, shit height, shit everything desu, he is a good bass player tho

>He is taller than the rest of the band
No he fucking isn't. Ed is like 6'5". Jonny is like an average 5'11"- 6'

holy shit, looks at the guns on Jonny

Ed is still in the band?
lol

>Thom, ugly

Okay.

Still the most fuckable Radio, tho
youtube.com/watch?v=qQ34dCAKtmQ

It's their only good album.