ITT your imaginary GF's fav album

ITT your imaginary GF's fav album

Hospice

Ferris Wheels on Fire

Loveless

that's pretty girlfriend/core. in my imagination girlfriends who listen to B&S are the ones you're a bit insecure of at the beginning of the relationship, maybe... you could have had someone hotter if only you had tried.
at a later stage you fall absolutely in love with them and their childish/narcissistic personality, and right when you start thinking you can't live without them, they break your heart.
gonna go with pic related tho.

no one could explain it better, i know that type of girls user :(

she's not imaginary

she just broke up with me last night

Classical girls are cancer

In reality maybe.

wouldn't care what her fave album is as long as we can both jam out to our favourite music together and get along well

>I don't have unrealistic standards for imaginary people
good for you bud

>wanting a girlfriend that wants this entry level indie bullshit

At least it will be once I showed it to her and she is all "shit user this is the greatest album I've ever listened to".

one of those bands where i often find my self hesitating if i should rejoice or cringe, both at their aesthetics and their lyrics...

on a related note, what's an Arab Strap?

I feel like this is not too unrealistic.

For real though what kind of girl likes music like this? I imagine they're not easy to come by.

And then when you break up she will forever associate this album with you.

>what's an google?

As long as she has some rudimentary non-pop/rap shit taste I don't care.

this or

If You're An Imaginary Gf and You Listen To This Album You Become Real by My Bloody Valentine

TOP K E K

my gfs favourite album is Art Angels

Honestly this is an excellent choice because it's conceivable that girls would like this.

I know a girl who likes this, and other 90's emo/mathy stuff. That's because I showed her those bands. I have feelings for this certain girl but she is unsure about it, we did some kissing and cuddling for a few weeks but then she got cold feet. She keeps messaging me till this day though, haven't seen each other for over a month. I want to keep on pursuing her even if I would only end up hurting myself because that's an emo thing to do.

Hey man, you may as well go after her. At least you have a somewhat likeable personality.

:''''(

My imaginary bf cries to this and I wipe his tears away.

Fuck your sexist bullshit

are you outdoors stove?

no

I can't tell if you're kidding or not. How was I being sexist?

Y-you too : )

>muh sexism

heh

fag

different poster here, you implied that there exists some property within women that makes it so its inconceivable women could like this shitty album
if that's true it appears that women have some good taste hahaha

>For real though what kind of girl likes music like this? I imagine they're not easy to come by.
It's only dreams

>in my imagination girlfriends

>imaginary GF's

Jesus, what kind of pathetic shit is this? Why is Sup Forums becoming the new /r9k/?

Souvlaki.
She nedds to be a summer girl

See Just because they are girls doesn't mean they listen to "accessible" stuff, or at least not as much as guys

TRIGGERED

>was in a relationship with a girl whose favourite album was this
>it ended like a mid-period death cab album would
>2/10 would not recommend

This isn't the place for you m8o

but i have a real gf

Sup Forums has been pathetic for a long time

isn't anything by mbv works too

this
Even though it seems normal compared to some other boards
I mean, how is it not pathetic to unironically like Death Grips? Or Kanye? Or Grimes?

>entry level
>bad

Anything by Viper or Moonman.

My gf's favourite is the Mogwai 'Government Commissions' recording, pleb or patrician?

My gf thinks Mogwai is shit.

Not pleb. My ex gf's favourite album was Mr Beast.

>based

yeah

yeah but her taste in music sucks

For what it's worth I don't think I'm a sexist person, generally speaking. I actually really like American Football too, so I'm not sure how my words were interpreted as an attack on women or the album itself.

Yikes.

Man I'd be satisfied if only Moon in June was her favourite song as well.

Someone's been watching 500 days of Summer lately.

Hahaha, that was ex's favourite track off the album. Wew lad.

w e w
e
w

Underrated post

>pathetic

what a butthurt little faggot.
i just used the word "imaginary" because i was making up a scenario i've never actually lived, just because i never happened to have a gf whose favorite album was tbwtas... why so salty? :^)

This is almost my life perfectly.

it will be ok user :'(

>turbonegro
>girlfriend

come on user

"blow what?! user, ew..."

>tfw best gf's favorite album is fucking nothing and she's just a fucking pleb with pleb taste and good set of tits who genuinely loves you and cares about you and gives you morning blowjobs

Nice.

Posh Isolation is all the rage on Tumblr, it shouldn't be that hard to score with one of those lasses.

THIS THREAD IS FUCKING SAD.

>A load of 18-25 year olds with imaginary girlfriends
>so alone even their imaginary girlfriends have imaginary favorite albums
what kind of thread did you hope for?