How to fix Iphone Killer Text?

I got the Iphone killer text and now my phone wont launch, its constantly on the launching apple screen and keeps rebooting.

Other urls found in this thread:

bytewolfgaming2.github.io/fun
youtube.com/watch?v=8YKD2-Murug
youtube.com/watch?v=3l09iDkOwvI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9ikLByvCqI
tenorshare.com/iphone-fix/how-to-fix-iphone-8-8-plus-stuck-in-boot-loop.html
theverge.com/2017/10/6/16437790/iphone-8-swollen-battery-issue-apple-investigating
extremetech.com/mobile/256783-apple-seriously-investigating-reports-iphones-splitting-open-charging
bgr.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-battery-explosion-display
bgr.com/2017/10/09/iphone-8-battery-swelling-incidents/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stagefright_(bug)
macrumors.com/2018/01/16/malicious-link-ios-mac-freezes/
theverge.com/2018/1/18/16904774/ios-iphone-bug-crash-chaios-link
telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/11638930/Apple-warns-customers-about-iPhone-effective-power-crash-prank-and-reveals-how-to-fix-it.html
phonearena.com/news/The-Effective-Power-bug-in-iOS-explained-or-why-an-obscure-message-may-be-causing-iPhones-to-crash_id69862
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buy a phone that isnt dogshit and can handle text properly?

le iphone vs andriod xDDDDD

>this one lil glitch that will be fixed on like 90% of iOS devices by this afternoon is good enough reason to jump ship and move platforms entirely
come on, now.
I know people with Android phones still susceptible to Stagefright.

If you can turn your phone on at all, update your phone immediately. If not, try plugging it into iTunes and updating it that way.
If all else fails, take it to an Apple store.

>because this bug has never occurred to iPhones multiple times in the past.

Yeah forget the past dude no way has iPhones every have borked software for years

Software has glitches. This happens.
effective. Power was a thing but people often forget there was that long span of time where http:/Sup Forums30%30% would crash Chrome and make most Android devices totally unusable.
It's not like it only happens with Apple. I'm not saying this is the way it should be, but this sort of thing is not significant enough a reason to switch platforms.
The problem is that whenever there's a major bug with Android, users have to wait months for a fix. The Telugu bug literally lasted 3 days and now it's been patched.

Name two more times this has happened.

Pro-tip: You can't. Because it's only happened one other time.

bytewolfgaming2.github.io/fun

You're welcome.

iTODDLERS BTFO

>this happens
Yeah devices getting bricked by a fucking Unicode character that they can't render happens all the time. Yeah. Yep. Christ, you cultists are insane.

Maybe true but far worse things have occured.

>buy ipwn
>it first bootloops then detonates
youtube.com/watch?v=8YKD2-Murug
youtube.com/watch?v=3l09iDkOwvI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9ikLByvCqI
tenorshare.com/iphone-fix/how-to-fix-iphone-8-8-plus-stuck-in-boot-loop.html
theverge.com/2017/10/6/16437790/iphone-8-swollen-battery-issue-apple-investigating
extremetech.com/mobile/256783-apple-seriously-investigating-reports-iphones-splitting-open-charging
bgr.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-battery-explosion-display
bgr.com/2017/10/09/iphone-8-battery-swelling-incidents/

iPhones are literal pieces of dogshit, apple executives should be forced to dig holes and sprayed with gunfire toward them.

>Yeah devices getting bricked by a fucking Unicode character that they can't render happens all the time.
It literally happened with Android like 3 times.

[citation needed]

use siri to send a text to the sender then delete the thread, conversely install the iOS 11.3 Public Beta which doesn't suffer from the glitch.

put it on dfu mode then restore it

fpbp

o.O my phone was bricked twice on my GS4 from a unicode and once on my GS5 AND GS6. There will always be problems with both devices, nothing is perfect and if you think one is better than the other; so be it. You can stay entitled to your opinion :D

itunes restore, after you unbrick it immediately update to ios 11.2.6

fpbp

>Stagefright (2015) happened on two separate occasions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stagefright_(bug)
>also, http:/Sup Forums%30%30 was a huge problem for months
there. that's 3 times.

>The discovered bugs have been provided with multiple Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) identifiers, CVE-2015-1538, CVE-2015-1539, CVE-2015-3824, CVE-2015-3826, CVE-2015-3827, CVE-2015-3828, CVE-2015-3829 and CVE-2015-3864 (the latter one has been assigned separately from the others), which are collectively referred to as the Stagefright bug.
STAGEFRIGHT LITERALLY HAPPENED 8 TIMES

>use siri to send a text to the sender then delete the thread
how does siri sending a message stop it deleting the emssage i can see but does siri text and how do you get back into messages if the phone is respringing/rebooting

What is KRACK?
>Still hasn't been patched on phones other than Pixels
>it's been YEARS
at least the telugu thing only lasted a couple days.

1. ChaiOS, January 2018

macrumors.com/2018/01/16/malicious-link-ios-mac-freezes/
theverge.com/2018/1/18/16904774/ios-iphone-bug-crash-chaios-link

what even is this, it opens an mms with two recipients on Android.

2. effective.POWER, May 2015

telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/11638930/Apple-warns-customers-about-iPhone-effective-power-crash-prank-and-reveals-how-to-fix-it.html
phonearena.com/news/The-Effective-Power-bug-in-iOS-explained-or-why-an-obscure-message-may-be-causing-iPhones-to-crash_id69862

>effective. Power was a thing but people often forget there was that long span of time where http:/Sup Forums30%30% would crash Chrome and make most Android devices totally unusable.

breaking your phone is the same as having random people remotely break it and you cannot prevent it!!!XDDXDDXD
kill yourself iToddler

99% iToddlers weren't born back then so obviously they don't know it happened : ^)

1.) It's so easy to put that in a hyperlink and have a bunch of people click it without thinking.
2.) I literally never said they were the same.
3.) Why are you defending a bug that severe? All I'm saying is that Apple is not the only company to have the occasional major bug in their software. At least they fix their bugs quickly and effectively.

>lmao, Android doesn't have these problems :^)
>o-oh? they do? [citation needed]
>oh fuck, he actually provided an example...u-uh...well that bug isn't even that bad haha
>*damage control intensifies*

OK but the KRACK bug was a big fucking deal because it allowed people to attack your Android devices just the same as one would an iOS device with the Telugu bug.

and STILL hasn't been patched for devices other than Pixels and Nexuses.

When in doubt, greentext the general idea of your opponent's message with a sardonic tone and then tell him to kill himself.
Don't forget to call him 8th-grade-tier names, that always helps your case.

>there's a massive bug in one single app that breaks the entire device
>fanboy comes rushing to the corporation's defense
alright, fuck human beings.

90% is not good, it's shit. ASCII characters shouldn't be to much to ask.

>90%
>before the day is even over
>is bad
oh the delusions