How do you block "BlockAdblock"

How do you block "BlockAdblock"

Other urls found in this thread:

hotcopper.com.au/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BlockBlockAdblock

The best way is to back up any media of interest offline, and then never visit that site again.

if you really want to read a specific article and know the url, plug it into archive.is

on Sup Forums we use it to read articles without giving the media traffic

>do to
What kind of pajeet shit is this?

Disable JavaScript. There's literally nothing good about JavaScript anyway.

There's a used an unoffical extension that worked along side uBlock Origin to bypass Anti-AdBlock scripts. But Gorhill got into a fight with the dev and it went away.

most of the world's problems can be solved by disabling javascript and css

AAK?

Immediately leave the site.

No. UBlock Protector.

Nano Defender

i use this with ublock origin, seems to get around everything

Nano Defender

Formerly uBlock Protector

this

Plenty of fish in the sea. You block my adblock, I'm not spending time to circumvent it; I'm disconnecting from the site, deleting my bookmark, and never mentioning the site again in any setting.

Stop using shit sites.

That only works if multiple people are going to read the article.

How do we block the block block adblock

>sometimes we do to
>we do to
>to

Fucking this

block block adblock block block adblock block block adblock block

Well since this is an ad blocking thread, how hell is this shitty crypto miner getting past ublock origin and what can I put in place to block it?

The problem seems to be Cloudflare's "Rocketscript" which proxies coinhive.min.js through a service worker. You never even see coinhive in the network monitor.

With Javascript-Whitelisting and element blocking, since most sites only give you an overlay ontop of content.

GNU LibreJS

I am not gonna click on your shitty ads ever so why not just let me block them out?

>Right click
>Block element
nothin personell kid...

i right click and disable the element. if it doesn't work i stop visiting that site.

>i right click and disable the element
>Fucking faggot devs make it so that the element is named with a random string at every page load
>String is like 200 characters long
When websites that do this shit die, my anger is still not satisfied, I want to beat the shit out of anyone who does this until they are disabled for life.

I only had that ever happen to me when I was still using Adblock Plus. I've never seen something like this while using uBlock.

Go to
That website

A Pi Hole will block all that shit?

No

Javascript on page checks if you can connect to a domain, if you can't it will fuck the entire site.

Sup Forums does this.

reader mode

! hotcopper.com.au/
hotcopper.com.au###hc-adblock-expose-mask
! hotcopper.com.au/
hotcopper.com.au###hc-adblock-main-div

Add this to your uBlock blocklist

Guess it's time to start forbidding first party javascript
what a time to be alive

domain.com##script:inject(bab-defuser.js) to uBlock filters

>Blocks your path

adguard + webroot
all you need

in windows, modify the host file

*Beside websites working properly

Sometimes it is an ellement on top

How do you block ads on twitch?

>running js
kek

blocked on my machine ;)))))))))))))))))))00

>Loss starter kit

This thing uses CSS. CSS is the new JavaScript now.

>pop up
>uBlock Origin element picker
>pick 2 things
>removes the pop up and the foreground element that stops you from using the site
Easy as fuck:
hotcopper.com.au###hc-adblock-main-div
hotcopper.com.au###hc-adblock-expose-mask

Using this totally forced informal language to "level" with the user is not going to make anyone more likely to turn off their adblocker.
They may as well come up with some kind of McGruff the Crime Dog type character that comes out and talks about how blocking ads is dangerous and will make your mommy very sad.

I don't use the site and I get my news someplace else

What? How does that work? How can CSS "detect" whether an add is loaded? Has CSS become Turing-complete while I wasn't looking?

>an ad*

JAVASCRIPT
WAS
A MISTAKE

I agree.

>not using the layman's extension known as Nano Defender

Nano Adblocker or uBlock origin and why

oh thats Why every thread turns into a Sup Forums discussion

You'd say the same about if it was the only way to interact with the DOM

The newer CSS and HTML5 I think has some event-trigger-action type stuff now, though not fully turing complete

I'm gonna take a guess though that what other user thinks is CSS code is more likely javascript that fixes the CSS proactively, rather than putting up the blocker reactively

uBlock Origin with all filters enabled.

If something slips through, block it with the element picker.

If that doesn't work, just block the whole fucking domain out of principle and spend your time on a site that deserves it.

>I'm gonna take a guess though that what other user thinks is CSS code is more likely javascript that fixes the CSS proactively, rather than putting up the blocker reactively
Does seem correct, because I only needed to disable JavaScript on hotcopper.com.au to disable its adblockblocker.

You realize that most archivers don't cache third party elements like ads and trackers, right? Even if you read an archived copy, the requests for the third party elements probably still count as ad traffic for the original site.

Both are same shit, the only different is the filters. uBlock origin is the source fork of the former, so you should choose that instead.

>we might not be here much longer
This type of stance is so ridiculous. Businesses trying to guilt their customer into making them money. No. As a business, it's your job to TAKE the customer's money. The guilt approach is just so... pathetic. If a business does this, they don't deserve to survive

Use twitch 5.

streamlink