Fug I'm gonna bite you you little pic of shit piza

>Brazil
>never lost a single war in his entire history
>grey

Why?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Long_Tan

you should be red desu

>Israel, blue
>Russia, never bite (and you still don't recognize Crimea as Russian)
>Taiwan, blue (you kidding me?)
>Greece, not looking for help?

Straya also deserve a respectful place. They have being mercenary for centuries.
While they fight against the japs, muricans hide in Straya.

Read the Legend
I don't know much about Brazil so I didn't colored it

Explain the "always looking for help" part. Is it the Luso/Anglo alliance?

Everywhere else we fought with less men than every enemy. We went against literal empires with barely just more than the rectangle that we have now.

We fought Spanish/French soldiers with peasants/women/children

We fucking fought the colonial wars against the US AND USSR supported troops.

Fuck off with "needing help".

Your map is literal shit.
Sweden coward? Turkey barking dogs that never bite? Ireland brave people? Come on man it's just ridiculous

Israel: I don't give a shit about religion, they did what nobody did during their history
Russia: Annexing isn't bite and for Russia all Europe is a part of it...
Taiwan: They're still there, in the middle of the party
Greece: Looks for economical help but Greeks at least fight on streets for their rights (uselessly)

Well, we never lost a war.
We had being the first country to ever capture an entire german division. And it was not one of those trapped division of people starving. They had an strong positions in the north of Italy.
When commies start a civil war in Brazil, we beat them so hard that the rest of the country didn't even know about it until it ends.
Brazil was pacifying Haiti when the earth quake happen and 90% of the criminal arrested escaped in a single time. We hunt them in every slum and bring them dead of alive.

Is the context modern or historical?

Instead of talking, made you one using the Blank Map I gave you, so I can understand where I'm wrong, that's the purpose of this thread...

>We fucking fought the colonial wars against the US AND USSR supported troops.
And you lost.
>We fought Spanish/French soldiers with peasants/women/children
because man are afraid of fight

When Napoleon send a patrol to Portugal, the entire government flew to Brazil.

>
chile = shit = mierda = >:v

More modern than historical, please make a map you too so I can compare them and understand some history holes that I have

guerra contra paraguay

ur not getting it back with that attitude :)

Thanks for colouring us green, but may i ask why?

>Israel: I don't give a shit about religion, they did what nobody did during their history
I was not talking about race and religion. I was talking about always depend on foreign help.
The history of modern Israel is based in foreign help. Since their creation (UK), to the present day when USA send their soldiers to fight and die for Israel, in conflicts that Israel don't even take part.
>Russia: Annexing isn't bite and for Russia all Europe is a part of it...
Russia is fighting ISIS right now.
When the fake sarin gas happened, Obama told the world that was going to invade Syria, Puting made a transmission 3 hours latter telling that if we want war, he may come. Obama complete forget about it.
>Taiwan: They're still there, in the middle of the party
As an territory of China. Without the right of self determination.
>Greece: Looks for economical help but Greeks at least fight on streets for their rights (uselessly)
okay
It's not our fault that Bolivar refuses to surrender. Those kind of war, only end with a clear victory. If we had let them alone, in 10 years they will be back, with large armies.

painting THE CONQUERORS themselves yellow... this is the biggest outrage i've ever seen on Sup Forums

>Brave world
But is it new?

>And you lost.
We won, actually. Then gave it all up because we didn't want to keep policing it, and because the population wanted us out, but we did win the war, fyi.

>because man are afraid of fight
No, because the men were defending one of the fronts in the Tagus, where they were being severely outnumbered.

Another front entered from the north earlier and was fought off by the peasants, who wrote a letter to the prime minister to keep the army steady in the middle of the country.

>When Napoleon send a patrol to Portugal, the entire government flew to Brazil.
Because the queen was literally senile, and this way the French couldn't place a replacement King. Did us better than the Spaniards, who got stuck with Bonaparte #2.

>We won, actually.
No, you don't. Macau, Portuguese India.
A strong country will not allow them to simple rebel. Will crush them over, and over and over until they are no longer a threat.

lol

Ghiceste si singur din ce motiv :D
Anyway I know the history of my country and I can say for sure that we fought as hell being involved with Turks, Russians and Hungarian...

>Russia is fighting ISIS right now
All Russia is doing against ISIS is bombing innocent people in Syria as just they know how to...

You had one of the biggest empire in history... and you magnificently failed at keeping it.

Since Russia started, they had gain a shitload of clay from the ISIS and "rebels". I wonder if the sentiment against Russia is no strong in Europe that they even pretend that nothing is happening.

no empire lasts forever... it was the fucking anglos btw

sure kiddo

I'm tired of all these Romanians posting with our flag

You know that people can also lie?
Sorry I have to repeat, people ALWAYS lie!

Pe turci i-am futut de multe ori cand "treceau" pe la noi si rusii ne-au fost """aliati""". Macar coloreaza Bozgoristan in rosu .

Did you prefer African immigrants posting with your flag?

Russiaboo detected.

one thing that i hate more than gypsies and hungarians is retarded nationalistic diaspora
fucking kys

The only difference is the skin color

Army is not compulsory in Europe?

Here in Brazil, at the age of 18, you present yourself at army selection, if they decided that need you, you spend a year in the army, and even if you was not selected, you still can be recruited in case of war.

Nah m8. I only read a lot about war.

War is for man, what maternity is for woman.

Black immigrants are the best

Asa-i dar Bozgori nu sunt chiar lasi, latra fara sa muste :)
Why you hate Hungarians so much?
Szekely aren't Hungarians...

I'm happy that you love them, cause your government imports 1000s of them every day ^^
You'll be in heaven! literally...

UNDE ESTI
O SA TE GASESC
SI O SA TE FUT

>be literally the fucking warrior conquerous master race
>yellow

come back with your mamma, mario

Nu mai stau prin tara asta mizerabila multa vreme asa ca pastreaza-ti pofta de foame, ne vedem in Mioritica ;)

they're the same shit,discount turk rapebabies
still doesn't change the fact you're retarded diaspora

OP is not Italian, he's a fucking Romanian

SI PE TINE TE FUT
ok te pwp
misto 7
ca la pacanele

>only country that took clay away from the muslim terror
>yellow

are you fucking kidding me

all italian flags are romanians in disguise
you included

Based on what? Other than nominal participation in development programs on which Mexico carries its own weight as a whole, the only foreign aid we get is US military assistance for the war on drugs which our population resents and consists exclusively of US sourced equipment and services.

>romanians
>brave
you've clearly never set foot in that place

well, to be honest, there's quite a few (very stupid) nationalists, but anyone with half a brain doesn't really give 2 shits about the country because they know how much it sucks

but they would all split at the first sign of trouble

I didn't paint Romanians as Brave, cause they're not really...
But they fought many times without fear against all their neighbors except Serbia

we've never asked for ""help"" though, except if you count the brits protecting their land from america

Explain about Ukraine, please.

not really

Why are we cowards, Luigi?

all of my this

oh fuck right off with that "herpa derpa we fought the turks" bullshit
we won like 3-4 battles and the rest of the time we were paying them not to slaughter us
or did you forget about the Phanariotes in your fits of nationalistic circle-jerking?

we've historically failed every conflict and only kept changing sides depending on who was winning

our current situation is only proof of our past "performance"

Words are one thing
Facts are another one...

You're right...
If we didn't remove kebab at time now Amsterdam would be burned down

>:v
Literally a rat kid, kill yourself.

baiatu deschide gura mare ca imi vine