When will this summer end? I'm tired of this weather, I can't even sleep properly

When will this summer end? I'm tired of this weather, I can't even sleep properly.

I've been in Seville this august there were 48ºC, how can you even survive to summer?

It's 30 degrees here and I am already dying
Fuck this gay earth

weak

ITT: europoors who can't afford A/C

tfw i spend the whole summer locked at home with my ac set on 25º

ice age fucking when

Andalusians, just andalusians are able to survive there.

Fugg I'm going for a road trip around Andalusia starting October 1st, will it have cooled down by then?

You need to go out sometimes. In Siville everyone had an A/C, but walking through the city was nearly impossible.

>paying for shitty air quality, a sore throat and dry lips

>25°C.

How about 16°C. Are you baking yourself?

Some people go outside, mongrel

I think so, I will never visit it again in summer.

: ^ )

Perfect! I should move to Canada.

If only mankind had invented some kind of device capable of lowering the temperature of a house...

>thinking this is the case
So you've never had AC.

Yes and probably will start raining.

We only have Summer and winter and both are very shitty. On winter the problem is not the cold but the humidity. Although Andalusia is literally ireland tier in winter because of the floods. Everything is green in that season kek

i love summer, winter makes me fucking depressed

I fucking hate summer

It's over 30 degrees in fucking September. A normal temperature for this time of the year would be 22-23°. It's 23:00 and still hotter than that kek

Too fat to leave house and walk?

>tfw +10
Ah, comfy

How?
Summer means: sweating all the time, not going out until late evening, biting insects, having worse hangovers because it's hot, seeing even more normies having fun while you waste your time, if you eat too much you nearly pass put and you need to shower more than once a day if you don't want to stink like a goat. In some places prices are even higher in summer. Summer suuucks.

Tomorrow the temperature drops 10ºC and rain is coming.

then Thursdday is back to hell as scheduled.