What nations women are generally considered to be a top tier catch in your country? In England Spanish women are...

What nations women are generally considered to be a top tier catch in your country? In England Spanish women are, if someone gets a Spanish gf they are considered to be an alpha male.

Here is its former deputy prime minister with his Spanish wife.

I have a theory that southern Europeans prefer northern European women and northern Europeans prefer southern European women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcUDkjvssaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=lcUDkjvssaQ

Any foreigners that aren't Latinas.
Also having a black gf can make you look cool and tolerant.

Pretty much anyone except the most bland of white girls

Its got to be Swedish girls for England. The eastern Europeans are considered pretty but they are basically our Mexicans/Latinos and considered very easy to get.

Latinas are also considered top tier but we dont have many unless its London.I think top tier Latinas are considered the hardest to get actually.

As for asians you just get laughed at for having a Asian gf and considered beta.

Here it's more if she is incredibly hot she is considered a top tier catch regardless of race.
I prefer northern european women cause i prefer their personality. They are usually more cultured and chill, over here women are too loud and exausting

>if someone gets a Spanish gf they are considered to be an alpha male.

>let's make stuff up on a vietnamese clay making forum

Political satire

Depends what State you live and what race you are honestly. I live in the Bay Area and a white guy with an Asian gf is considered low tier and the guy looks like a beta, unless she is a 10/10. White and white and white with Hispanic are so common it's the norm and no one thinks anything of it. White and black is usually considered lowest of the low if the guy is black and girl is white, and pretty high tier of guy is white and girl is black and hot.

This
Hot latinas are the hardest girls to get because they know they are the most desired by most men in the whole world so they are really, really picky.
I don't blame them

>Not recognising pasta
DONKEY.

i don't spend much time here

sorry

>spanish gf
lel. enjoy the fuckin crazy whores they are

Shhhh!!
Let him fall for the trap

Non really.
Every guy will be jelly if you have a Russian girl, but just for looks and crazy sex. Every knows they are cheap golddiggers.

Maybe Italian for dat cooking and dat temperament.

>they are the most desired by most men in the whole world

kek

Mega kek latinas ain't picky as long as you are an asshole spic.

Notice that i said "most"

Or just a regular asshole but they can relate to spic culture better.
Spaniard women are bad too? Mexican and Rican women are batshit crazy as well.

Meme post

Nice and hot.

so which part that would be? gooks and niggers make most of population and im like 99% sure brown girls arent their first choice pick

But at least latinas can have good bodies.
Spanish women have no redeeming qualities

I know they have hot bodies but either then that they are shit. In fact that is the only reason i am planning on sticking with my fellow spic kind is so i can have some spic children to call my own.

Other then using them to have my kids i don't see anything in them.

Generally, dating any really hot person will make people look up at you. But we have a strong jealous culture - we even have a saying about dating hot women: "noone eats an entire watermelon by himself alone"

cuck nation

Russians

Here in Canada the best woman you can get is fat I mean THICC American woman because it's reminding us to cower in US shadow

Any white girl from first world country.

This

This plus non-trashy black girls are like unicorns here. If you bag one you should never let go.