White Latin American thread: Monday edition

White Latin American thread: Monday edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/03/genetics-the-myth-buster-the-case-of-argentina/#.V9czY5h96Uk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Population_genetics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello my white brothers

U mad?

should I be?

Ser blanco no quita lo tercermundista

the western concept of "state" holds no value in the subcontinent of latin america

the reason is because there's no human population and to this day animal rights bear no power to hold propriety, let alone a piece of land

as such, the subcontinent, in its entirety, it's devoid of any kind of sentient value and for the better development of mankind as an apex species, it should be purged of local wildlife that hold any resemblance to human beings

>Posting a picture of a Mexican team whose gimmick is that all the players are indians
>they literally can't speak Spanish and travel with their translator everywhere

Yes you mad.

kek, whatever makes you sleep at night user, Mexico is nordic and shieet

And we know how to keep our money in place kek.

You may wanna post something that isn't a thumbnail next time, we are not a white country, go fuck yourself, we are roughly half and half and that you're ashamed of that makes you lower than a fucking cockroach, we don't deny either opf our parents.

Whatever Argentino, I don't have a problem calling you white of that's who you believe you are.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/03/genetics-the-myth-buster-the-case-of-argentina/#.V9czY5h96Uk

memes aside, I'm totally ok with this

>argentina
>white

Plenty of mestizos are biologically white user, Mexico is a white majority country.

>Plenty of mestizos are biologically white user

kek. Was that Mexican education?

Read the country is overwhelmingly mestizo AND so is the cultural identity. A "white" Mexican feeling proud of his country's Amerindian roots is certainly not "white" by American standards, a blonde, blue fair skinned man who considers dark skinned brown eyed, black haired people his briothers will never be accepted as "white" by racists. The overwhelmingly majority of Mexicans identify as Mexicans first and last, and Mexicans as a whole are both European and Amerindian in origins. You don't choose in between parents, you don't get to have your father's heritage if that means disowning your mother's, eso es una bajeza. We Mexicans love our mothers, and genetically speaking they're Amerindians.

"a study published in 2011 on Mexican Mitochondrial DNA found that maternal ancestry was predominately Native American (85-90%)"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Population_genetics

Fine, I don't have any problem with that either if it's what you choose to take away from that link.

Post your hand user

Holiwis :3

Mestizo is not a race or a gene you turbo fucking retard.

And where did I write such a thing? Learn to read moron.

In the part where you wrote "Mexico is not white but overwhelmingly mestizo".

>he literally Vandalized wikipedia...

AGAIN

Nope, I just copy pasted screenshots, you can go look at the history, I've never edited a Wikipedia article.

>I've never edited a Wikipedia article.

Nice quads, you did, you posted your OC map about ethnicities and got caught.

No man, those are quads of truth, if you're half the smart guy you think you are you should be able to track posters by their IP address, I'm not Mexico is white guy, the whole purpose to the copy/paste is we are a mixed half and half country, I've always defended Vasconcelismo here. Just added an edit that should make it abundantly clear for those who can't handle more than two lines of text, how the fuck are you getting "Mexico is white" from is beyond me.

I'm the "lad" from Sinaloa who posts the Aztec muh heritage stuff.

>latin america
>white

Here is your bump

Hello my huwhite brothers.

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
.........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS AMERICAN SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH MEXICO/WHITENESS POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝