Be sick

>be sick
>order $10 pizza
>pay $5 delivery fee
>tipped the guy $5
>spent $20 on pizza I could of gotten for $10 if I wasn't to ill to get out of bed to pick up

I hate this fucking country.

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/auckland/local-news/manukau-courier/77953830/aucklands-indian-students-frustrated-by-lack-of-support
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

or you could have made a couple of pizzas homemade by mixing flour with yeast and a block of mozzarella and tomato sauce for 10 dollars.

>could of

hahaha that's american expertise

>poor man's veggie pizza
ew, do you want to down that sucker with a glass of water?

>could of

How is your country to blame for any of this?

You're just weak and poor at making decisions.

>5$ tip
>to a pizza delivery guy

why tip in the first place doesn't he get paid already?

meant for OP

Nah Americans are too stupid to know their own laws so they pay tips for all service professions. They think the driver/waitress etc need it to make min wage, when in actual fact their employer is legally required to if not met by tips.

Thus the employers continue to reap the benefits of paying 3rd world wages at the customer's expense.

They're honestly just a nation of utter retards

>5 dollars delivery+5 dollars tip
something is deeply wrong here, either they rob him and you of the delivery money you pay or he just gained 10 dollars for a delivery which probably took him less than an hour. Here in italy many kebab and pizza shops make free delivery and nobody demands tip.

pathetic, I remember I went to a 5 star rated restaurant on trip advisor and I *had* to give a 2€ tip, I felt robbed

Delivery man doesn't get anything from delivery fee.

t. Former delivery driver

somebody appropriate jamal's RPG launcher before he accidentally kills us all

t. NEET

It takes at least 24 hours for the dough to develop decent flavor

>that was when jamal realized he was surrounded by niggers

the delivery fee is literally a fee charged by pizza companies just because they can. None of it goes towards drivers or their cars, it just goes right into the company's profits.

no one tips here so they force you to pay like 1 dollar just for sitting in there

depends on the company
t. former delivery driver

well, new zealand isn't a third world country like the united states

>new zealand
>poor
>brown
pick 3 (three)

t. Pajeet in South Auckland

>indians living in south auckland
haha you don't actually believe this?

)mm) Yeeewsaaaaa Oh.

>stuff.co.nz/auckland/local-news/manukau-courier/77953830/aucklands-indian-students-frustrated-by-lack-of-support

sikhs are bro tier

>tips are mandatory in USA
OH THE SWEET SWEET FREEDOM TO PAY ADDITIONAL FEES FOR NO REAL REASON

>>tips are mandatory in USA
Tip is not mandatory that's why it's a fucking tip retarded inverse Indonesia I hope you get flooded with german rapefugees and then invaded by putin.

>pay $5 delivery
Fuck this shit. In russia price of delivery based in price of pizza.

>pay delivery
In Argentina delivery is free.

>delivery is free
It can't be free. It just means that delivery price is already included in cost of pizza

i usually tip 4 or 5 bucks because the delivery people use their own car and gas to deliver

sup reddit

the reason why us americans do it is because it's become a norm so if we don't do it we look rude or ignorant, thats the real reason

>order 2 big ass triple sandwiches delivered right to my door together with a 1.5L bottle of coca cola
>Everything goes for about 4 USD
>delivery fee was like 0,15 USD.