Why are Europeans such bullies? ;_;
youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/LGJofficiel
youtube.com/watch?v=zzARGm7jeDk
strawpoll.me/11214250
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds like he couldn't handle the banter

Since this show, Jonah was absent from social networks. We don't know anything of his planning.
I hope he's okay

He is destoryed

What a bitch desu. I hope he makes a bunch of movies making fun of france. Afterall it isn't hard to laugh at the french.

Women are evil creatures desu

disgusting

Seth Rogen please, back to the bed

She has some pretty good banter though

A black with a trans, nothing to see here

It's 2016 breh.

Somebody give a brief summary of what happened.

Wtf is that hahahaha, a fucking tranny or girl?

A stinky frenchman couldn't handle being in the presence of a superior anglo and lashed out with petty insults

I honestly hate europeans more every day.

France deserved the br booing

BOOO

He's as ded as clinton

She's a girl, it's 2016

is that a trap or a very ugly chick?

>not hating europeans from day one

jonah hill got B T F O by some frog comedian

Are you blind ? Of course he's a trans

Imagine if some French faggot came to an American TV show and all they did was make fun of him

France would be calling for international sanctions against the US

B T F O
T
F
O

He is obliterated

Her name Brigitte Boréale and she's trans

Don't hit on her silly boys.

on the one hand, Jonah should be taking the banter better than that

On the other hand, if it was a male presenter making jokes like that to a woman then there would be uproar about sexism and bullying

And also fuck France

Mmmm which side to pick

I know that because I read OP's pic you fag, I wanna know what the video says but I don't want to open it because lazy

He should have handled it better but lets not pretend this was "banter"

There weren't any jokes here, she was just being mean and condescending

>getting rekt this hard by a fr*g
I would genuinely be considering suicide

You're too used to living in the americas where people are friendly and helpful, not cold and mean like europe/asia.

>american opinion on what is and isn't banter
>mattering

>"My sexual fantasy would be that we would meet up in a hotel room at night. We would chat, you'd make me laugh, you'd make me laugh A LOT, and then all of a sudden you'd bring your friends [Leo] DiCaprio and Brad Pitt... and then you would LEAVE,"

she looks like an old rock star from the 70s/80s who is showing his age

>banter

I had a hard time watching that, she was pretty cringey.

And then there was also this:

>There weren't any jokes here
That's why Miles Teller laughed when he heard the end of the joke

She wants to be DPed? Post a pic of this frog slut please.

What are you ? To not click on play and watch the video ?

"a local journalist" ?

fuck you, hollywood, France is not the 51st State, and Europe is not a suburb of the USA

lame banter, makes sense he always plays losers (not that I watch his films, heard of it though)

Scroll up ya dip, you can see """""her"""""" posted multiple times.

I want him to bully her with rape

Americans living up to the stereotypes

>americans whinging THIS hard
can't make it up

I doubt he really cancelled anything because of that. He would get the same shit on most chat shows. It wasnt even that mean.

I saw the show and after the departure of the girl,Jonah is not okay.

What's the entertainment behind watching someone blatantly insulting somebody else, and then calling it "banter"? Honestly this sounds uncivilized.

it's a white thing, you wouldn't understand

on the right : China Moses, MTV and MTV France presenter (host), daughter of singer Dee Dee Bridgewater

on the left : never saw her, haven't watched this program (Le Grand Journal) in years (actually I stopped watching it since they replaced the presenter with a blonde butch feminist, extremely aggressive, "bantering" her male subordinates all the time)

Makes a lot of sense, after all. It's interesting that it's an American that started to question that.

Tiny pic related, because all the others are shooped to make her look nice and feminine.

If you want to have a look, and if program allowed in your cunt, youtube.com/user/LGJofficiel

It's a non white thing, I would know since there's loads of them in this continent. They are the ones who behave like this for entertainment.

Have you never watched a roast? It's hilarious and not mean spirited. She's obviously a fan and it's just her type of humour. She didn't actually want to upset him she assumed that a comedic actor known for playing stupid demeaning roles wouldn't crumble at such basic roasting

told you, you wouldn't understand

This is what Europeans find entertaining other than watching their daughters get fucked by durkas

someone calm down the sheepfucker

what's with americans and interracial sex? 50% of american posts are about some kind of interracial intercourse

holy shit a frenchmen was petty!? in other news, the sky was blue today

Is a roast a group of people who gang up on somebody who doesn't belong in said group?

>Hot Euro qt makes fun of fat American manlet
I don't get it, why is anyone upset?

the thing is that in tv you should prepare your guest for what is coming, and also ask if he is cool with what is going to be said; you don't just drop random shit like that; they were just a bunch of coward assholes, because if them tell him what was comming he surely will be ready to throw some shit at her too and ridiculize her for pretending to be a "mean independent womin"

I assume then that the translation must have fucked up because the subtitles were typical of what he would get anywhere.

>group of people ganging up

It's one woman.

Cannot believe some people are so sensitive.

She mentions a film where he enjoyed being sodomized. Then she says, by the way I have a sexual fantasy with you. Well I guess I won't finish that joke. (other french presenter : do go on!). Ok, I'm in a hotel room with you, and you make me laugh a lot. Then you call your friends Brad Pitt and Leo DiCaprio. And then you leave.

You need to watch more chat shows. What was said was completely normal. If he was pissed im sure his translator decided to call him a faggot a few times for extra spice.

This thread again

The french program did nothing wrong, Jonah Hill is a wimp for not being able to handle the banter and for not being able to banter back

anyone who says otherwise is a bitch

50% huh?

The entire audience is laughing at him.

>Men

Seriously what's wrogn with american people today ? Like with this guy It's a girl.

She's not even a comedian, really.
This channel and program just have a policy against the exploitation of females.
So they refuse to have weather forecast presenters who are just beautiful.
So for 10 years now, the weather forecast is always mixed with jokes by the same (hot) girl.
Usually they aren't quite funny.

it was grey 2bh faggot

55% by my count.

is that an interracial reference

>europeans so desensitized to being fucked they made it a source of entertainment

So why Miles laughs ?

It's a fucking. chat. show.

They are literally all like this. He's just being a baby because he's obviously still insecure about being a fat tub of shit

If he was really upset then it was because he thought this hot French woman might actually sleep with him. He is too short to be attractive to any woman though.

>mexico
>calling anyone a fat or a manlet

well I guess you're right, I find tv shows annoying nowadays

nah, BS
A french celebrity invited in a national US show acts with humility, and expects tons of banter.

Our chat shows aren't like that at all and neither is the based Graham Norton show.

That's what I don't understand. It's a show, they do it for entertainment, and most people will be having fun watching this. It's quite the hypocrisy since nobody likes being laughed at like that, unless you're a masochist.

>Amerifatty doesn't make it out alive after a weather girl clashed his sharty ass
but don't worry, it's only because he's a jew, we have to accommodate our muslims overlords after all.

I don't know, man. I utterly despise fat people, but that shit was borderline too far. That's not banter, she was just being a cunt.

Le Grand Journal is fucking terrible. They stopped being funny 3 years ago and desperately cling to relevancys. I feel sorry that this is the image we send to other countries.

That being said, Jonah shouldn't have cancelled the other interviews. It made him look like an immature man who can't take an insult without stirring up drama.

I have never seen a chat show conduct itself like this. It's weird

Or someone that can take the banter.

Seriously cannot stand boring uptight cunts like you that aren't able to laugh at themselves. It's a show of confidence to be able to recognise your own flaws, see the funny in them and laugh about them along with other people without crying like a baby about it.

>getting bullied by the french of all people

I knew amerifats can't handle the banter but come on senpai.

Now to be fair it must be hard to banter back when the host and the entire crowd are speaking another language.

I'm not my country's ambasador you know, and aren't you living in the second fattest Lat Am country? Height wise your country is also within Mexico's range.

And what's with this massive crush so many Chileans seem to have with Americans?

He has no one to blame but himself for putting himself in that stupid frog show.

He had a translator

there is no excuse for being such a wimp

1st version of the story that I heard is that he cancelled *some* of his itw with the french press in the Deauville American Film Festival.

>the euro posters in this thread

At this rate "banter" will include things like "Hitler did more good than wrong"

Finally an American with some sense

It's not that we love americans, it just funny seeing a mejicano telling people they are fat and manlets

I would really really like to see how the average person reacts to a group of people that big laughing at them. I'd imagine it's not the same having your friends making jokes about it as having a group of strangers shitting on you.

I'd agree with the other french poster said that he's reaction made the whole thing worse, though.

He's going to kill himself it's all your fault France, please apologize

He's in his hotel in Paris right now, probably staring at the rope

Was it bullying or banter?
strawpoll.me/11214250
strawpoll.me/11214250
strawpoll.me/11214250
strawpoll.me/11214250

Can we please stop posting that image

Based France, can't stand that unfunny fat kike.