"user, i know we've been dating for 1 week but i want you to meet my family tomorrow...

>"user, i know we've been dating for 1 week but i want you to meet my family tomorrow, it's just my 9 siblings and my parents"
What do you do?

>y-you too

>okay

Dime una cosa eres una tía?

>b-back da bunda up m'lady ;_;

no problem

Scream, autistically flap my hands, and hide under my desk.

Where's her waist. It goes from back to the ass directly.

>"What are you doing user, are you coming or what?"

S-si, Manuela Escobar, mi amor.

Esta vez no insultare, postea más

Va pongo esta

>it's an OP whores out his country episode

Stop.

Por que no? Insultalo, a el le gusta que le escupan en la cara, siempre hace el mismo thread todas las noches

Sure, I'll be nervous at first but sounds like it'll be a good time. I'm sure her family would be warm and welcoming and worst case scenario is some banter/grappling from brothers

Es una chica y me da pena, no se la ve mala persona

No es una chica. Es un tipin que usa trip y tiene gustos degenerados

No me apetece insultar ahora, espero que venga el haitiano para remplazarme y empezar a postear truños

Vomit repeatedly until everyone leaves me alone

h-hello... so who h-here likes the Colombian reactionary philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila? *coughs* I m-mean how about that local divegrass team... good weather lately... please excuse me *lunges for the window*

At least in Brazil we like to discuss ways to scare the boy if the girl is between the youngest siblings. We even call friends to help.

What do i need to get one like this?

muchas velas

Me gustan las colombianas porque tienen el pelo liso y no colocho

anime tattoo = trash

>''I think it's time for you to join my brothers and sisters to make the revolution in Rojava user''

VELAS :DDDD

>What do you do?

*adjust pants*
PLATA O PLOMO, HIJO DE PUTA MARICA GONORRHEA

Sauce?Name?

@anamlon

do it. especially if there's going to be food.