Anyone know what language this is from?

I keep seeing this shit all over the place. I live in a small town in the middle of the US, but I dont know anyone who speaks other languages. Help?

whoops its sideways

I don't think it's another language

Here.

I looked through all the fonts I could find. It doesnt seem like an E or an F, but yeah that was my first thought too.

what if it's both

But then what about the part sticking out on the left?

It's a girl running.

Its just some grapher's tag, you dingus. You probably know the kid.

Huh. I do see that.
To be honest, I kinda hoped it was some kinda asian character. Ive seen it four or five times around here. Ill try to get a pic. That would probably be better.

congrats you just summoned a demon

I doubt it. Some lady from out of town had it on her arm. I saw it on the cover of a book later.

Oh. Hmm. That is kinda weird. Have you asked /x/?

Oh haha. Should I ask /x/ instead?

No. Why? Its probably just some asian character. Id be better off asking the weebs on one of the japanese culture boards

If I can't figure it out, I'll ask /x/.

> Its probably just some asian character
No

I've dabbled in a bit of Mandarin and this symbol doesn't really have the kind of characteristics typical of simplified characters. It might be oracle bone script or some other precursor script. Was the lady with the tattoo Asian?

she wrote that book and got it tattooed

No, she was an old white lady, but that doesnt mean it isnt oriental.
Thanks for the help!

I saw the book in a library. I didnt look inside, so she may have been the author, but that seems really unlikely.

Its probably korean or something. Maybe her husband was in the korean welar or something?

koreans have circles and the straigh corners are on the right it is not korean nor japanese

Ok Thank you

Can any of you guys recieve bitcoin?