Why is racemixing bad?

Why is racemixing bad?

:)

Brazil isnt shitty because of race mixing

My parents had a story book marriage. My White MRA dad had escaped the bitchiness of White Feminists with his Asian Geisha wife. He had intelligent well-behaved Eurasian sons. All seemed to be going well. Until I became a teenager and found out that all women rejected me because I'm perceived to be an Eurasian male.

Then I vowed to devote my life to destroying my WMAF parents, who had emasculated and humiliated me. My Confucian filial piety went to hell. And my White Dad and Asian Mom were subject to parent abuse from an enraged Eurasian demon.

They are now faced with a totally useless son in his mid-20s. I never leave the basement, since it is in my Asian genes to be a good for nothing Hikki-Mori. I have no social contact, and 0 career prospects. Despite my WMAF parents pissing away thousands to put me through college and grad school. All I do is mock and attack their relationship for the crime of race-mixing.

Now the once storybook marriage of my WMAF parents has been brought to the point of divorce. They are distraught at having such a worthless Eurasian son. I constantly remind them of the better lives they could have lived if they had stayed within their races. I might not be able to destroy every WMAF in the world, but I have destroyed the WMAF that matters most to me- my own parents. They plead with me to get better and get help. But I have no desire to improve my worthless Eurasian life. They beg me to save the marriage I have destroyed. But I will never get married because I'm Eurasian, so why should I preserve the marriage of a White Man and Asian Woman?

Because it produces non-whites.

Me, a white teenage girl, telling my asian dad that I have a dark skin boyfriend of ambiguous ethnicity.

So? Most whites are sjws and numales

Racemixing will wipe out the black aboriginies that's why it's bad

because it challenges the "looks" of a defined society, it seems like a surface thing but when you imagine that the average person of so and so place look like you get a pre-defined notion of that person including minute details, with "racemix" this basis is replaced by the unknown, that is not just who has whom for sex but extends to all types of things mostly the importation of the worse such as machete violence and cat-eating etc

racemix is a deep psycho thing ala freud's familial symbols except it is ill defined since it's so new but logically inevitable since the sexual revolution they just forget to mention it

Good

Race doesnt matter

I have a ton of crazy stories to tell from my high school days about all the intense humiliation the mixed race boys had to endure. The hapas tended to be idealistic White Knights trying to protect white girls. But at my school, the freshman girls were considered the owned property of the senior guys. These eurasian freshman boy tried to stand up for them, and the Jocks didn't even recognize his masculinity they gave him the same humiliations as the freshman girls. Sadly the very girls he was trying to rescue didn't do much to help him.

Eurasian boys are often male feminists because they resent their Geisha moms.

At my high school, the freshman girls were basically the property of the senior guys. This Eurasian boy tried to stand up for them and got his ass kicked. He tried to be a Feminist Batman so an Alpha Male Bane Jock broke his back.

The seniors tossed the freshman Eurasian hero into the harem with the other freshman girls. He had to lay with them in nothing but his white briefs, which looked practically like panties. The freshman girls were forced to use his little boy hairless Eurasian face as their toilet and tampon. This was to show him what women really think of male feminism. They had to shit on their face of their supposed feminist hero. In his little briefs, he just looked like a little boy. The jocks would beat him up everyday in front of them, to remind the freshman girls of their place and just how pitiful their freshmen boy protectors were.

that nigga looks samoan/black

I have too much pride in my race and heritage to dilute my bloodline with a shitskin

Plus I get plenty of white pussy to even care

He is mulatto

who the fuck cares
genetic engineering is already here and designer babbies are just around the corner, natural genes don't matter anymore

It's not.

Oh boo hoo. My skin makes snow look like negroid dirt and I'm just as useless.

It isn't

this is creepy as fuck t b h lad