Is crying considered womanly in your cunt?

is crying considered womanly in your cunt?

Canada
yes, but I like to cry sometimes when I had a rough day.

I cry myself to sleep at night sometimes.

And then the night terrors come...

faggots

only by closeted faggots ^

Stop it

You're making me cry.

not like to but have to
crying is for showing
if you have no one to show what's the point

dunno, generally showing emotion in public is shunned i guess.
as long as youre crying at home and put your pokerface on everywhere else youre fine

I cry because people bully me ;-;

Flag
Yeah, crying is pretty feminine here 2bh

I wish I could, but I couldn't even at my granny and grandpa's funeral

Russia
No
Because if you born in Russia you can cry every day and no one will judge you.

I cried at my Grandad's funeral. made me feel so bad that I had to go home and watch the bull rail my wife twice

>mfw can't even remember the last time I cried

But I guess it is when you do it in public. People would just look weird at you. I mean I would. But when you're with your pals and all, it's totally acceptable

Get your testosterone checked, sissies

lol

I probably only cry once every couple years ngl

grew up with an emotional mom but i have never seen my dad cry before so maybe that's why

never cried in front of anyone as long as i can remember, other than my parents

Does admitting to crying to a medical professional count as crying in public? I wince in overwhelming embarrassment every time I remember that.

I personally haven't cried since October 2012... heh heh... :(

>Be Canadian
>Have a rough day after getting BEAR'D

good post

now that is proper erotica

i wish i could cry tb.h. i envy actors who could do it.

>crying

kek faggots

crying is an irrational reaction, if you have to cry you've failed yourself as a man, nay, a human
Atleast sit down and drink

everybody cries

Finland
Yes
I am know as "that guy who doesn't have emotions who is anti gay" jokes on them I cry myself to sleep and shitpost gay comics on a Chinese forum

Used to cry about anything when I was a little shit and I hated it, so I ended up suppressing emotions because I didn't want to look like a fag all the time.
All it did was make me react less.

Still cried when my mother was flown to a hospital for puking blood until they gave us a report on what the fuck was going on.

/Blog

Want to watch anime and go to ski resorts together?

Sound gay but fun, as long as you aren't a manime-fag.

Nah it's just brotherly bonding. Manime is good sometimes if the plot is good.
Lapland, you?

Shame I am not on my computer I would post my Australia-Finland gay comics

I wish I had a pair of cat ears. I would wear them to the psychiatrist just to see what he would do

Where is your computer?

I want to see

>is crying considered womanly in your cunt?

You are only allowed to cry when your team has lost.

At home and I am in a bus atm

My psychiatric is pretty based he would just laugh his ass off

I literally haven't cried is years.

sometimes I feel like crying but the tears never come out so I just man up.

It's ok user ;_;

please someone tell me everyhting is gonig to be alright

no

nothing is considered womanly here because genders don't exist lol
this country makes me cry

Statistics prove that Swedish "men" cry much more than Finnish men.

There can be no light without darkness and no darkness without light. Find your own happiness user, it's waiting for you.

kek

And there's nothing wrong with that. Bottling your emotions up isn't good either.

I only ever managed to get one date with a girl, a 44 year old single mother from work when I was 22
I tried to impress her by making Lasagna for us both but I didn't think it went far enough
Her son was 19 at the time and still lived at home, so I found his picture on Facebook. I put it into a picture frame and halfway through dinner bought it into the room, put it on the table with a bowl of Kraft Mac and Cheese and said 'haha, my new step-son is a picky eater!'.
She got really fucking offended and ended up telling people I tried to rape her.

a swede being """emotional"""

you literally lost nothing by experiencing this, and you could have won everything!
dont beat yourself up too much, sometimes you fuck up, just try again :D

You fucking WHAT?
Are you another autistic or some kind of autistic therapist trying to soothe the wound?

>and said 'haha, my new step-son is a picky eater!'.

I cried recently when watching Stalingrad (1993). I usually cry when watching war films.

Probably but there are certain instances where it's "socially acceptable" for a man to cry. Things like loss of loved ones, people you love being in pain, or even moments of victory are pretty much okay. No one is going to look down on you for shedding a few tears in those instances.

If you break down crying for no reason at the store or watching a Cheerios ad or some shit people will probably just assume you're mentally ill.

he's right retard.

Yeah it's totally cool to just take someone twice your age on a first "date" and then present a framed photograph of their child with some children's food and assert that the two of you are going to be married. I mean that's a mistake anyone could make.

schadenfreude is the lowest form of humour btw
only knuckleheads get a chuckle from it

But I get a huge chuckle from absurdity

No, you laughed because you think its foolish to act that way.
Not because its lol so random.
doesnt matter really, its atleast the second time he posted the greentext, might be pasta anyway and im the retard

People think crying is unmanly and that you should """man up""" no matter what happens to you.
I personally don't give a shit, crying is healthy, it lets you vent out and relieves you a bit

I get the sniffles while reading books, watching lord of the rings and singing the anthem/rota/gaude mater polonia

I shed some tears when I happened to be in Warsaw 1st of August at 17:00 for the first time in my life.
Every year the whole city stops, all traffic stops, all people on the streets stop for a minute of silence and every siren in the city starts wailing.

>No, you laughed because you think its foolish to act that way.
so you mean an absurd way to act

That's actually really beautiful my Polandbro.

here ya go