Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ou4Yl4-ToSE
youtube.com/watch?v=FonmhUBsXOY
youtube.com/watch?v=HPF4D5hjpzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No Serbs.

first for hawaiian independence

first australian itt

practicing my signature meme move: snapping my fingers, pointing, and saying "stay frosty, bud"

best used after a ferocious meme combo

what's your signature meme /cum/

the second Hawaii becomes independant, the Nipps will try to take it over

you want to have MOON as your primary language?

Honolulu is already New Tokyo desu

Et pour les Slovènes qui parlent français, c'est bon ?

so move to one of the other smaller islands

yes but english is preferred

OK, english will it be then.

Interesting fact: did you know that in Slovenia you can spend a whole week in the capital without crossing the path of an arab?

Sounds like a paradise. Tell me more of this wonderland.

How big is the capital city?

Fuck France, fuck Quebec too, and fuck you

hawaii rightfully belongs to new zealand

France is our oldest ally, you traitor

280000 inhabitants.
Don't look at photos in google pictures, or you will want to move there in the second.

damn, thats comfy

>driving right after school lets out, had to pick up one of my younger siblings friend
>4 way intersection
>I want to go left, I'm in the turn lane
>Arrow is green
>Enter the intersection
>Arrow suddenly turns yellow
>cross walk guy starts trying to block the road off while I'm in the middle of the goddamn intersection
>had to speed to get past before he trapped me
>I was speeding by no more than 5 feet from kids this chucklefuck led into the street
There was literally nothing I could've done in this situation that would be legal

cumfy lol

doesnt have the same zing

Ask any Slovene, they will leave their country only reluctantly. Too bad the job market is in such a bad shape.

So having vision that's better than 20/20 is kinda like having HD eyesight

are all cities as clean as Ljubljana?

that's what your sloppy mexican mum said about my fat wad of boybutter after i started this keto diet mate

mustve been someone else, my mom isnt mexican

*implodes*

Yes, in fact, Ljubljana is the worst.
The city is clean and pedestrians and bike friendly, but the walls are tagged.

Some nights for some reason when I'm trying to fall asleep I start thinking about sad things thst make me cry. i.e. thinking about little young me being bullied to the point where I commit suicide and then everyone, including my parents, are happy I died.
This makes me cry like a little bitch and I have to put my face against the pillow because I'm afraid someone might listen

who /hansen/ here?

Another examples are about me trying to kill myself but failing and having to live with the shame or being in a deplorable state like loosing my memory or being in coma

that doesnt sound healthy

Sometimes I wonder how many people would come to my funereal. I know some would come, but I wonder if anybody would come that I do not expect to, or if others stay away, eventhough I think they'd come.

>Sometimes I wonder how many people would come to my funereal
Me 2..

I think everyone thinks about this from time to time, at least I know people who were talking about it too.

>tfw Bobby Hill has been closer to women than you'll ever be

But it isnt weird right?
people from time to time think about sad thing rust make turn suffer right?

I tried writing a diary some months ago,didn't go well

>Ninja Gaiden...Musou

oh you cheeky nips

As a child I would write poems about death and such, didn't really help either, I think my teacher thought I was crazy though. Nowdays I write with a girl who thinks that I am suicidal all the time. People say talking about these things would help, it does for some short time, for me it doesn't some how. I always fall back into the same thoughts etc.

If you actually can read spanish and understand my letter this is quite a read

unfortunately I learned french instead of spanish, so I can't understand it. I regret this, because latin america is more interesting than france or africa.

Are you a doctor? I don't understand your letter man, try on a notepad mate it looks interesting.

i mentioned that i got my driver's license today
i just went for my first 2 AM run to the gas station lmfao

It's so surreal and comfy driving around your town with the roads completely clear

If only I didn't have tremors, I could write in a physical journal.
I keep a digital one. I type in .txt entries about any events, thoughts etc. I feel worth logging. It's therapeutic as a recreational and somewhat creative outlet. It's nice to look back at what you've done on some random day, be it months or years ago– you can reflect upon your writings to see how you and/or others in your life have changed.
Also, just in case I forget or deteriorate mentally. With entries and pictures, there is some proof that I've truly "lived."

I was considering learning French but to be honest I'm not really attracted to their culture, might go for Italian or Portuguese.

In my opinion italian sounds better, but I think it might be confusing if you speak spanish, because some words seem to be similar, but they are pronounced differently. But maybe that's not much of a problem for you as a native speaker.

Only tangentially related, but when I was living in dorms, I didn't know my room mate very well
I had just found out that my parents were splitting up
So I was sitting there right next to him, crying as silently as I could because I had nowhere else to go

Tell me more about these "tremors" please.

Are you mentally ill or something ?

Can't read that.
I've never been particularly great at deciphering other's handwriting but I think yours is particularly difficult.

I will do the same but on a physical journal.

It is kind of similar I've listened to some interviews in Italian and sometimes I can understand what they said.

Is it strange to be washing your car with one of these in the middle of the night?

people might mistake you for some homeless guy, but if it has to be done, who cares.

>washing your car

you mean the windows, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=ou4Yl4-ToSE

I just felt like giving my windshield a good washing
I didn't even consider how strange it must have looked

is because im left handed

"slow, he says slow so he doesnt call me pendejo in public, he mimics me, he makes a face and voice
as if he was a retard, as if I was a retard. I dont understand why he hates me so much, what the
does he gains with all this, I never offend him, never disrespect him, I dont know what I did to
deserve this torture. There are times when I would like that I had never been born. My worst
nightmare is to try to kill myself and fail, I would have to endure seeing him laughing at me
and see how he tells everyone, making fun of me.
He only feels pity for me. I'm a shame to him. It doesnt matter how many times he tells the rest
that I'm smart, he doesnt believe that I could do something of worth. I'm shit. No one believes in
me, I'm a joke. I will never be someone in my life."

try to guess of who Im talking about

>Suspicious vehicle, Pearl Road: On Oct. 14, police were dispatched to GetGo after an employee watched a man spend more than two hours washing his car in the middle of the night.
>An arriving officer talked to the man, who said he couldn't sleep. So instead he decided to detail his car.
Small town police blotters are fun

my landlord raised my rent by 25$

i've lived here for 7 or 8 years now i think and it's the first time i did it

do they hate me now?

I'm also left handed thanks for the read.

i hear there's going to be a vacancy at flat spracklen house dukes place marlow

youtube.com/watch?v=FonmhUBsXOY
who tf up

I feel like I can relate to this at least to some extend. I have to use the public transport often and for some reason there are times were I think about why people sit next to others instead of me and it makes me wonder if there's something wrong with me. But on the other hand I seem to attract all kind of weirdos and creeps, eventhough I'm not looking special or something. I tend to become clumsy when I meet new people and I'm really shy, which makes it hard for me to meet new people on my own. If I'm out with friends it's okay. I hate it, because as you said, I look like a retard or something eventhough I'm different if people actually get to know me. I thought about suicide often, but I'm simply too scared of the pain and I don't know if there's some kind of afterlife. I'd also hurt my mother which is something I don't want, yet I can't say I enjoy life most of the time.

I found out that the less I think about my feelings the less it hurts
its ok, we're gonna make it
have to sleep now

good night.

goddamn japs constantly trying to drain us of our precious bodily fluids

>tfw yu threads aren't nearly as autistic as they were 3-4 years ago

sucks

well good morning

Howdy. it's 2 AM here.
youtube.com/watch?v=HPF4D5hjpzI

Bit cold out

day 6669 of being alive
I'm still scared of getting my first job
send help

You don't care for that?
the cold doesn't bother me, perhaps because I often take cold showers. Strengthens the willpower and has health benefits.
American bureaucracy is a scary thing pal, it's all too kafkaesque and not questioned enough. Maybe do some community service or volunteer at an animal shelter/old folks' home first to ease yourself into a working environment.
I volunteered at my church for example, it counted as community service. Looks good on a resume and it makes you feel like a better person.

hi

cum lol

...forever

real nigger hours

FUCK

B
A
J
O
R

Currently watching tng lad

Too many white people on Sup Forums desu

Too many white people in the world

the whiter the world, the better desu

Would it be correct to say "I would rephrase the first statement as" or "I would rephrase the first statement to?"
I couldn't find an answer online, and ask since a grammatical error would be dumb in a semantic scrutiny.
Hunger and fatigue make me illiterate, please help.

"as" seems better imo

Are u the guy who wanted an American gf?

I think both are grammatically correct, but I wasn't sure if they're context-based or used interchangeably. It's likely a matter of personal preference, I've seen both "rephrase to" and "rephrase as" used in the same way.
I'm probably overthinking it and just need to eat. I'll go with "as," thanks.

wtf gf SENT me this

HURRAH FOR THE FLAG OF THE FREE

Best post in this thread

>free for use of public
describes her well enough

i'm a cientist and i'm smarter than all of you

fuck you bitch cunt ass faggot fucker dick pussy slut whore zebra

ill turn ur mom free to the public too

how was your day lad?

It's only 9 AM here famm

I'm going to go get some breakfast then off to a lecture. I'll be back tonight lad bye

Oh yeah I forgot about timezones, have a great day user!

FIFTY THOUSAND RACKS SHAWTY THAT'S A 'CALL ME'