/brit/

*Walks towards you* edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonleader.com/harambe-mcharambeface-wins-chinese-zoos-gorilla-naming-contest/
huffingtonpost.com/christian-gabriel/if-you-dont-vote-democrat_b_10425968.html
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/nc72694726#executive
youtube.com/watch?v=Ah3ymgFW8Q8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bart

Dickhead dickhead dickhead!!!!!!!!!

why is he walking towards the camera?

morning chaps

The gf

aaaaii mates

jus got don shaggin me sister

wat a fine lass

This guy walks up to you and starts grabbing your muscles. What do? Keep in mind he's 196cm 140kg

*thinks*

alri Desklad

where's your bitch

Some druggy got booted off the train for chasing his gf up and down the aisle and attacking her

Wales is such a lovely place

*teleports*

no anime or kpoop posters at this time in the morning

really makes you think

Just got kicked off a train for doing literally nothing

Fucking Wales

That could happen in any part of the UK tbqh.

Whenever I've travelled on the train in Wales in the evening it's been full of fat slags on hen dos going mental though.

>public transport
Vile

wonders if that is in anyway accurate, or what's it's conveniently leaving out.

did you cum in her?

lol why would the lad make a face like that? :DD

that has to be photoshopped

>its a person on the train is obviously mental episode
ah yes

She left this morning for work, won't be back til the weekend.

bostonleader.com/harambe-mcharambeface-wins-chinese-zoos-gorilla-naming-contest/

Would beg a kid to jump in my enclosure if I had this fucking name. Truly awful memes.

Anime?

I'm typing this with the on screen keyboard because I can't be bothered to move my left hand to the keyboard

back home now lads, had to get the stitches out today

for fucks sake

going to have a scar on my chin

>goes to pol to see how they're reacting to the Hillary pepe stuff
>leave after seeing an isis beheading of a child

That place is something else..

Every country with a population above 5 million should be split up

>New Zealand becomes world superpower

Why do parents act like they're the most unique and special people in the world? Is it a middle-class thing to identify yourself as a "mum of three", or "father of two"?

>goes to pol
There's your problem right there buddy

morning

Every country with a population above 1 billion should be gassed

is there a bigger runt than Desklad? doubt it

phew at least you made it back to red'dit in one piece

/britpol/ posters

sounds good

why would that be good

>bashing patriotic britons

alright paki

why are we even keeping those things in zoos again
arent they supposed to be close to the intelligence of a 6 year old

still thinks Deskrunt tops them

Until the population rises and it becomes North Island and South Island

didn't realise posting on twitter and watching anime was patriotic

>you can only be patriotic if you subscribe to brit/pol/'s hatred

crushing runts again

mum of two here

@992
I'd say people who drop my name in a desperate attempt to get a few replies are probably bigger runts

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Yeah they are big bullies

Yea being a shit troll is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh.
If you wanna be a fucktard why don't you come here and say it to my face so i can answer you with a swift fist to the nose.

Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. I trained in mike tysons gym, did i mention that I also have a record of 50 knockouts? Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots.

You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. I will also bring my boys with me, My men are well armed and very foolhardy. and I have access to an arsenal of Uzis, Ak 47s and R-15s, if only you had thought a little more and you would not have to pray for your life. Do you even know the danger your're in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfag loser's here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT!!!

idea: jews in zoos

JEWS IN ZOOS

JEWS IN ZOOS

I'd say people who post a photo of a desk so that everyone knows desklad's in the house in a desperate attempt to get a few replies are probably the bigger runts

That's what happens when the most interesting thing in your life is what fell out from between your legs

I wouldn't say they were big, or bullies, just lonely and confused.

don't know what you're on about twitter but the anime posters are all insanely patriotic mate

>brit/pol/'s hatred

get a grip you fucking mong

>get a grip you fucking mong
Perfectly demonstrated the aforementioned hatred.

*tips*

>scales
Are you selling or just checking?

I'd say that people who don't post photos of a desk are the biggest runts

>get a grip you fucking mong

This is the type of toxic narrative that has allowed the hateful Trump campaign to floruish

should I move to london

y/n

That's a lovely desk.

Play it again, Pepe

....bbRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT.............

BARoOOOOOORRRrrPT.......

Tony Blair wanting 50% of young people to go to university was a mistake.

Prove me wrong.

Just had an earthquake

cannot comprehend why the two of you bum boys even post here

Ah yes

huffingtonpost.com/christian-gabriel/if-you-dont-vote-democrat_b_10425968.html

don't care x

I'm fucking sick of Britfags saying shit like:
>I've been to Europe a couple times
Or
>Britain is better/worse than Europe etc.
BRITAIN IS EUROPE YOU FUCKING MONGS
BRITAIN IS PART OF EUROPE

checked

don't care x

listening to the blade runner ost lads
fukin banger

Poleaboo is awake now, haven't eaten anything yet

Still hoping for confirmation that I have trans friends

Waiting for a call from my solicitor

once you have a kid it becomes the thing you care about most in the world and what your life revolves around (unless you're a pikey). so unless you have something else as your identity, and most people have already waved goodbye to their dreams by the time they have kids, then being a parent becomes the thing that defines you.

fuck off merkel

Gimmicks and goading Sup Forumstards that get lost.

Yes, I enjoy Vangelis too, my pork-dodging, bellend-exposed, hat-wearing brother from another mother

Just had a big drink of water, properly gulped it down so I did

But it's nothing unique. Seeing people describe themselves as a "full time dad" as if that alone is worthy of praise and adulation is fucking pathetic.

Good idea that. Gonns nick it if you don't mind

the so-called "Poleaboo" aka. the flower of Pakistan aka Prisoner 4593 aka Mrs Half-Beard Slap-Head

Why are the BBC acting like losing the GBBO is a fucking travesty? They shouldn't be broadcasting this shit-tier crap anyway.

better than "unemployed, claiming child support"

Gonna*

Have you seen where Corbyn's new seat is? It has a 30% Jewish population, can't make this shit up. Labour is dying and the boundary changes are going to hurt them even more.

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/nc72694726#executive

Big enough to get the adrenaline flowing, won't be able to sleep for a while, might as well do some posts

It's the most popular show on TV, you idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah3ymgFW8Q8

really makes me think

Friendly reminder that a virtuous life is the best life

Do you live in a constant awareness that there's probably going to be a major earthquake in your area in your lifetime?

it's quintessentially British

what do you say? 'ex-call centre dole scum'? 'friendless failure'? you're not special either you whingey little mong.

THAI

LAD

Can't believe there will be four more months of this yank election shite

stay safe lad x

GERM

MAN

[e]

Don't forget the additional ~six months of post-victory shitposting

Why is that the only alternative?

too many dafties in the nationalist movement

Mary, fuck off and die, you geriatric scabby cow.