Why are so many non-white countries posting this white-supremacy symbol?

Why are so many non-white countries posting this white-supremacy symbol?

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

youtube.com/watch?v=h8lGgv4JRYk

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/
buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/how-a-leftist-finnish-meme-became-a-white-supremacist-comic?utm_term=.nx2k5Y2rz#.ii9Gal1BW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.
top lol

>tfw based Sup Forums reclaimed pepe

First Asuka became racist, then pepe did. Who's next?

When did Asuka become racist?

forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/

>Sup Forums
>based
the whole alt-right thing is cringey as fuck

Sup Forums isn't based

>t. Ahmad Khan
>t. literal monkey

shillary pls go

>tfw remember when le american bear was a leftist critique of US foreign policy
>tfw it's now an anti-semitic racist comic

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/how-a-leftist-finnish-meme-became-a-white-supremacist-comic?utm_term=.nx2k5Y2rz#.ii9Gal1BW

>>t. Ahmad Khan
good retort well done, but no i don't like islam either
>implying i like shillary either

i find american politics detestable whether you're a shillary sjw or a trump alt-righter

Sargon, i-is that you?

>I-I'm not supporting hillary, I just shill against the right but i don't like politics!!!
ok bud

Sargon is a fat slob who thinks he's intelligent, if you're broadcasting or getting your political opinions off youtube should probably stop doing that.

but from that quote he is in part right, however there is also simply the fact that the alt-right and sjws are simply cringeworthy, i mean going to a political rally to yell 'pepe' or 'cuck' is just fucking gay, like take that shit back to raddit.

there is a video of some alt-right mongs here, going around saying that hitler was right, some lady calls them racist and the guy literlaly says 'did you just say its the current year', they all look like utter autists and repeating lines from Sup Forums irl is fucking awful.

Please detach yourself from this sort of shit.

I haven't really followed the american political situtaion so closely.

But yes, I would argue that pointing out how gay the Sup Forums-based alt-right is and drawing comparison to the tumblr-based SJWs who are also completely awful does not imply support for either trump nor hillary. I'm not saying the right or left are in themselves altogether unsalvageable, but in these manifestations where simplistic worldviews like the one in your posts are being propagated, I have to step in and say I don't like it

>alt-right

Undeniable proof that Canada is just a province of the USA, only Americans care about their meme politics.

Canada's well being is directly tied to America's. We have a vested interest in American politics because it probably affects us as much as our own politics do.

the united states has states, not provinces, canada has provinces

>Finnish posters on Sup Forums

>I only come to Sup Forums to practise english before crossing the border

Cucknada is not even worthy of being a proper State

>this low low level of banter
come on lad, i know your shitty little political movement is on the ropes in this thread but you can at least have some dignity about it

inb4 hurr durr if u dont like the altright you're a shillary supporter

most foreigners don't give a monkeys about american meme politics, i treat most aspects of it, including yours, with sheer derision

Been there, it would be good without the immigrants.

>so many words, so little content
>t. Sargon of Akkad

I'm surprised at the lack of f-bombs.

>I can only understand political opinions through the vector of memes and youtube personalities yet I feel it pertinent that I express my opinions loud and clear and attack those who challenge them with a misplaced sense of confidence

pathetic

>I'm arguing against something I don't understand in the name of something that will destroy me.

lol

>in the name of something that will destroy me.
but i'm not, that's a fallacy, to say that me not supporting you means I support the opposite is just plain wrong

as i said with such simplistic means of seein the world you should really refrain from holding political opinions.

I don't know, why don't you tell me Ahmed?

>Clinton's website has a page devoted to a serious analysis about a fucking cartoon frog
>this is a person that is running for President of the United States of America

The US Presidential Campaign has Bern going on for a year and some. Fugg this, teh Sup Forums meme spams just keep getting more autistic

CHILDLESS

>using "alt-right" unironically
wew lad

SINGLE

MEN

Accurate meme magic

Until that guy screaming Pepe at the Hillary thing I've always thought it's pronounced "Pep"

>as i said with such simplistic means of seein the world you should really refrain from holding political opinions.
isn't that all of Sup Forums really

bombastic rhetoric based on gross oversimplifications and generalizations

dele this
its a convenient phrase for it

>Gish Gallop of entirely unrelated "facts", half-truths and memes from contradicting and different sources

Sup Forums "rhetoric" is merely spouting their bullshit at you until you give up
Like playing chess with a pigeon

mods need to go at this thread with a machete

Tunisia or Algeria, mr pimpfeet lover?