85 °F
feels good man

>Gr**ks swim in waters they share with Arabs and Turks

>day then month
>4th of July

SHUT THE FUCK UP HOLIDAYS ARE DIFFERENT YOU NIP SHEEPFUCKER

>14ºC

fuck this shit, I hate Polan now

Don't you? Well, your country is tiny and it's a peninsula so I guess the coast is at most at 30 mins by car but in Spain is not rare to swim in rivers.

You sound desperate.

what
the average person lives closer to the coast than a big river, and most of them are cold af

I want it to be cold already

It's mid September and the temperatures are always in the mid 30s (low 90s) and the fact that I live in a humid area doesn't help one bit.

sea is 300 km from my city so what you expect

>flag
>29 C
I hate it. I don't get what you like about sweating every day.

>yfw Amerifats count minutes, seconds then hours

no lakes?

I rove you Porand!!

200 km away

ITS THE FUCKING WORST GIVE ME MY COMFY COLD DAYS PREFERABLY BELOW 0 SO THE GRASS GETS FROZEN AND EVERYTHING LOOKS BUTIFEL

kek'd

It's called July 4th or ID4. Why is the rest of the world so hell-bent on doing everything backwards?

I know a line from Katy Perry's song saying 4th of July.

Explain this

same here btw

the hot weather will last the whole week

360km away from North Sea, but who wants to set foot in that icy pool anyway (never gets above +17)?
River is just 10km, plus it's a rather calm side arm so it heats up considerably faster, meaning you can sometimes go in in April or October if the weather plays along

Over 80% of the population live less than 10km from the coast here, and we have over 450,000 lakes, so there's not much of a shortage on places to take a swim. Took a swim in my local fjord last Saturday, still pretty warm, guessing 16-17°C. I never bother with the North Sea though, usually 13-14C° max in the summer and full of these fuckers.

HNGGGG ->>> infinity

sauce?

>Luxempoourg

Baltic isn't North Sea.

Also I was just swimming there yesterday and it wasn't too cold maybe 15 or 16 since it was coastal waters.