Would you rather live in Nigeria or India?

Would you rather live in Nigeria or India?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nD9W5VMZkRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigeria

Not sure. I suppose India? Maybe India is less shit somehow?

India for no other reason then they speak shitty English but better then no English

In Nigeria they speak english, and without the Ttt thing

india obviously

India duh

India

Even Africans think that Nigeria is a shithole

youtube.com/watch?v=nD9W5VMZkRA

Depends on where in Nigeria and where in India. I'd obviously rather live in the high end part of Lagos than in some slum in India.

India
Nigeria

Russia

I either live with no good dindu nuffins and nogger blacks, or find me a nice Anglo-Indian place to live.

Obviously India.

Nigeria

Definitely India

Great monuments
Richer
More intelligent people
Some North Indian women are gorgeous
Not niggers

Nigeria. Lagos specifically

>Richer

Uhhhh

Nigeria tbqh, Lagos appears to be one of the comfiest and most interesting cities in Africa and it doesn't have a reputation to stink to high heaven like the relative "clean" cities in India like Bangalore, violence I can deal with, Nigeria is in fact technically safer than Mexico, the chance of slipping into a poodle of piss while getting your morning coffee is a dealbreaker for me. In both places you'd have to worry about horrifying diseases so no advantage there for either.

Obviously that India is richer than fucking Niggeria, you cunt. What do you have ? You love a nigger or you are a nigger yourself ? That's why you are defending your Africa.

india
some of their women are fuckable
up north even some beautiful

although nigeria is nice but i can't leave my peeps desu :(

India because I move India food. Especially if it cooked with the water of the Gange to give me strenght

depends how rich i get to be, if you are rich they you can be comfy on your huge self-sufficient private manor with a massive estate, so it doesn't matter.

It's literally more shit.

India though, since I'd just need to grow facial hair in order to not be raped (and I could visit temples and shit, instead of being kidnapped by jungle muzzies)

Nigeria
>tfw studying Hausa