I'm moving to Maine in a few weeks!

I'm moving to Maine in a few weeks!

Great.

You will be disappointed.

And btw a lobster roll is just a way of eating lobster in a fatty way.

I am not looking for a metropolis to live in, just a comfycity with nice nature

Maine is objectively the best state in America. You have made a good decision.

Mad jelly

A bun doesn't really add much fat desu

They usually put loads of butter on it.

Not loads, but lobster is almost always eaten with butter anyway, whether or not it's on a bun.
Lobsterrolls are top notch

Enjoy sunshine, brother

that's basically what french cuisine is all about user. butter everywhere in huge quantities

>maine
>sunshine

Maine also has the largest percentage of Francophones per capita in America and is one of only a few states where Spanish isn't the 2nd most common, it's French.

Beautiful state, went camping there a few times.

Maine's like Canada. The winters are long and cold, with short days, but the summers are hot and sunny with very long daylight hours. It's famous for its outdoor activities like sailing.

das it maine

Whereabouts in Maine? Why are you coming? For school?

Sounds nice, would be the state I would pick too if I were to live in the US. Good luck, user.

Portland, because I got my degree and even though I could find job in Greece it is too low paying compared to the taxes and quality of life. (physio degree)

I will be able to get a job right?

thanks!

>being a traitor

>comfycity with nice nature
Well you're going to the right place. You'll get there just in time for fall. Maple syrup and apple cider flow like water.

I prefer rural places but Portland is very nice for a city. You won't have any trouble getting work.

that's great, I don't regret picking physio schools

how am I a traitor when the government keeps leeching money from the people, keeps everything expensive af like we are in Luxembourg, and most of my fellow countrymen keep getting poorer while the rich are just getting richer? I know the USA has a lot of social class inequalities aswell and this is why I chose a more secluded place that's far away from the mainstream "action"

But you are. like most economic migrants anyway.

Just running away from your problems desu

don't worry about the jealous faggots, you will like Maine
good luck

>I will be able to get a job, right?
If you can't get a job in the US with a non-meme degree you're doing something wrong

yeah I suppose it's a silly question, but since Maine is a small place you'd never know

thanks, do you live in Maine/New England aswell?

you could say that for every migrant or refugee too

>since Maine is a small place you never know
You could always live in the countryside and commute to work in the city. It may be a bit strange for Euros though

No, but I have been there, it's very nice, friendly people, lots to do there, great place

>I know the USA has a lot of social class inequalities aswell
As it should. The difference is that you can work your way up here. My dad grew up a poor kid from the bronx and has done very well for himself

That being said, we're not nearly as bad as most other countries.

yes, but the economy is not going down the shitter

Liar

I hope it becomes your new home, denbts man
And if it is, welcome home

I thought Maine was in America

Good luck m8

thanks

it will hopefully, can't think of any reason to live elsewhere in the US than Maine

Good lad, moving to a better place to pay the denbts.

It is

Thanks

it's funny because i know you're lying.

Why did you think it wasn't?

because I care what a random person on an anime imageboard thinks of me, whatever I suppose I'll have to post a timestamp when I move there

why don't you post your visa? or your flight ticket? or dollars? or any proof at all?

you're bullshitting.

>in a few weeks

@64830510

lmao nice pipe dream you lying cunt.

runt life.

meanwhile I wil live a comfortable life with a nice job in a nice place, while you sperg out in chinese forum to people who are trying to make their lives better, good job

meanwhile you lie on the internet like the autistic runt you are.