There are 27 countries of Europe that have given up their national sovereignty to a foreign body...

There are 27 countries of Europe that have given up their national sovereignty to a foreign body, and take this lying down without resistance.

A FUCKING LEAVE

Germanies plans to cuck europe were so devilish we didn't even notice.

49% of you are still cucks

Why worry about German cuckening when the Queen is on your fucking monetary notes?

>there are 50 states in the US who have given up their sovereignty to a federal oppressor

you can't make this shit up

that's also german cuckening

underrated.

t. United States Minor Outlying Islands

At this moment I am EUrophoric, not because of the blessing of any artificial nation, but because I am enlightened by my own Union.

>There are 808 unelected paedophiles, and an old German slag with a crown on the top of her head secretly wielding power behind the scenes in the UK, and they're moaning about Brussels.

Truly makes thou wonder.

my Dad said that the leaders of the EU arent voted in , is this true?

>secretly
Um...

>There are 27 countries of Europe that have given up their national sovereignty

false, the fact that we as a member could leave shows that the EU does not hinder the sovereignty of it's member states in the slightest.

>tfw the economy is going to shit
ffs

>there is 7 billions people who give up their sovereignty to other people

Wasn't the US originally supposed to eb like the EU? Each state had it's own currency.

And you are gonna join EEU.
You will be reduced to a vassal sate, having taxation without representation.

They do claim not having any "real power".

Its straight-up truth. Germany is one of the biggest cancers of modern humanity (the others being islam and the third-world birth rate).

He means the Windsors are krauts.

Yes, thats why I said its true that the UK is being cucked by Germany.

>There are 27 countries of Europe that have given up their national sovereignty to a foreign body, and take this lying down without resistance

Sounds a lot like English women

Well it's no fun if we agree.
Call me a fag or a retard or something so we can shitpost some more.

There is an Island country in Europe that threatened to leave the EU but hasn't left.

we are the only ones who could leave due to our half in position, and the EU has done everything in its power to scare people into not doing so and then trying to be vindictive to dissuade others, also not many countries can have referendums to do so and none have a guarantee the result will matter, look at france 2005.

You're lucky. Man, I wish we could leave the EU.