/asean/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1vJzOPmlJVM
gmanetwork.com/news/story/574623/news/nation/calida-releases-de-lima-photo-with-suspected-drug-lord-de-lima-cries-demolition-job
news.abs-cbn.com/nation/metro-manila/08/09/14/bistek-slaps-drug-suspect-says-sorry
youtube.com/watch?v=jeMoJbN5Ywo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can Singapore and Phillipines ever be friends?

novaliches is formerly a province integrated into a city. it's a shithole because its inner parts are full of druggies and they are protected by police

though it's historically one of the most important part of the creation of independent philippines from american imperialism during the philippine-american war

no. those luxuries were pooled by the druglords/richfag prisoners for them to use whenever the fuck they like. and there's a reason on why they bribe the wardens and kept those luxuries a secret, because it's fucking illegal.

I was only asking why he thinks that you shouldn't be angry about luxury items being used while inside a prison

Tomorrow

we are "friends", but that's because my country needs to export maids to singapore

Hello, Jake Mellowship

Will you be my friend?

only if you spelled mu country correctly next time

Oh my bad, sorry.

>Bureau of Corrections Director Franklin Bucayu said items that should not be brought in a kubol could be classified into two: those that were “bad per se,” such as drugs, firearms and bladed weapons; and those that were “not per se bad but are prohibited” as they were considered “luxury items.”

Tho they did take them away making exuses like the antnne can be used to stab or the glass of the TV
Casue peoples reaction were not good

too much liberalism can rot your brain

hence why he got stripped off his power. bureau of corrections is a fucking joking numbnuts

If its a luxury item its prohibited

why do they have to make excuses on taking away the luxuries when he himself said that luxury items are prohibited? what a fucking imbecile.

the problem with liberalism is that they don't tackle the problem directly, they'd rather adhere to the society's unreasonable will such as proposing that we go as far as legalize meth with prescription. liberalism will never work in a country where society cant exhibit discipline, we will fall further up to total degeneracy

Its a raid and on TV and people went apeshit and its a weapon now

This is why we still see them when they raid again

Why is the Flip president such a crazy guy?

say that to de lima. i really regretted voting that dumb old hag

Why do you guys like him?

She was actually the first one who administer that raid
If anything that alone rattled the higher ups that's why she's their target

they really had the guts to cry human rights when these drug addicts rape children and kill the innocent cold-blooded. just a week ago we had a nurse from pasay city who got stabbed 26 times by her druggie bf.

if we're going to apply the full extent of UN's human rights, then the ultimate poor should just kill some passerby right now, at least he gets free food in the jail and can even order luxury items just like what you people wanted, and even better he's fully protected by UN law, nobody can do shit to him even if he killed thousands of people, after all, he has rights

I don't.

I personally think it is really bad that it is becoming the norm that murders are reported daily, and all drug suspects being killed are justified as "nanlaban" or grabbing the officer's gun, when witnesses claim the suspects were just sleeping. Or we even see the suspects are already in custody, handcuffed, and this is even corroborated by media recordings.

But what can one exactly do, when it's the president himself who endorses such activity, and even media outlets who openly disapprove cannot do anything?

and yet you see her rubbing arms with herbert colangco, one of the key figures of bilibid, OUTSIDE the maximum bilibid prison

makes you really think huh?

This children and nurse already had more than just human rights they got the police and judicial law fighting for them

While CHR can only step in if the suspect gets treated unfairly by authorities

the president who gets unlimited guts for saying fuck you to UN

besides, i believe he was the least corrupt and the most capable during our elections. we don't expect him to be as decent as mahathir but we need someone who has a will to run the country

I'm sure alfred Vargas got pissed he got mistaken for him

Lmao

I'm sure Gloria and Marcos even China are laughing out loud

autism

In our case those luxury items belongs to convicts who can afford them
If you're a poorfag then you're the new police punching bag

and who was impersonating jaybee sebastian when a picture was taken with de lima beside him?

it only sounds fair if a suspected person was the only one given protection, but that's not the case in the philippines, and they even go as far as interfering like that one akyat bahay case in pangasinan where the robber was the one who filed a complaint for getting beaten by a wood plank

CHR is a fucking joke, if you want total protection from the law then don't do shit that will brand you a criminal to the society.

why the fuck do you keep bringing up luxury goods over and over? do you communicate with these preso boys? it should be a logical conclusion that any kind of goods requested by inmaters should be barred from entering the prison

if you care about them so much, why don't you go there in their place?

We're already losing supply of maids and some are starting to get real jobs here. I think Singaporeans have to learn cleaning their catshit soon.

Who did the robber complained to the police? Is there an article about this?

what do you mean 'real' jobs? for your information, these overseas workers have contributed a lot to the economy by doing these non-'real' jobs that you seem to be underestimating

Just to answer this

He's the most capable leader we have, and he's not easy to give-in to media's bullshit.
If the media tells you that the rice you're eating is fake, would you still eat that rice even though you know that it's not fake? Don't be stupid.

>That one meeting which was covered by the media at the premises of the National Bilibid Prison was also attended by other top officials of the DOJ, including the heads of attached agencies and BuCor officials," she said.

I guess that picture of dutdut with peter lim makes him a durg protector
Tsk tsk tsk

I'm not underestimating anything. lol
I'm saying we need maids now more than ever, or we will be importing refugees to be maids.

it's in gma news, just search it on youtube, it's been like a year. seach it yourself. and the robber directly complained to chr, if it was the police then they would just jail him there and free him 3 months later kek

so???? i don't get it. you can literally answer me directly without having to copypaste comments from reddit

Kek I remember that fake rice incident in Davao
Are his words the infallible truth like jesus

That's not copy paste my grammar is really bad

Its very vague to research

All I get are good things CHR are doing

lmao did the detainees hired you as their damage control PR?

youtu.be/1vJzOPmlJVM

it seems you love spinning stories

>Are his words the infallible truth like jesus
Don't lump me in with those tards. He simply wants what's good for Filipinos, the only thing I really wanted from him is Federalism. His anti-drugs campaign is just a plus which I don't really care since none of my senpaitachi and friends are connected to drugs.

gmanetwork.com/news/story/574623/news/nation/calida-releases-de-lima-photo-with-suspected-drug-lord-de-lima-cries-demolition-job

Got it from GMA

Its still stand that maybe dutdut is a drug protector because he took a pic with peter lim they actually know each other too

I guess it will be easier not to separate especially with USA leaving soon

here's your good news since you idolize chr so much

news.abs-cbn.com/nation/metro-manila/08/09/14/bistek-slaps-drug-suspect-says-sorry

you want a govt to bow down to criminals and live by it, but too bad you're not getting what you want for the next few years with duterte around. you ultimate cuckold

If he complains then chr will get him lel

I wonder why Sandigan Bayan hasn't fired and put up a case against De Lima yet. She needs to go.

It has always been easier to separate, even more easier during Abnoy's regime. Why do we always have to put up with those elitists in Manila.

it still didn't stop duterte from naming peter lim from being in drug watchlist. de lima can't even do the same with her bilibid cahoots like colangco and jaybee.

and youre seriously going to believe that a high profile criminal sitting next to justice secretary and handshaking with a fucking president only happens to be coincidence of an event? it's really time to use your fucking brain for once unless it's already rotting from shabu use

only in the philippines

and now the people complain because we're mistreating criminals.

>wasting time on a paid troll
The people left who are still supporting the LPs are braindead, only money is making them think. Go to sleep, nobody's gonna impeach anyone anytime soon.

He wasnt being forced to apologized
Jaybee was already convicted what more can she do with him
Mean while lim seem to be already out of the country

See we can draw things out of a picture

Also colangco they were already in jail

But with dutdut seperatism is definitely a possiblity

Abnoy is too imperialist

argument is not a matter of political alignment at this point, it's just feigning ignorance and delusion. like i said, i whole heartedly regretted de lima for believing she was only doing her part until she was exposed and now desperately clinging on the name CHR to save her face and to impose herself on the good light on international media for using human rights as her shield against the govt

are you dumbfuck or what

the detainees are doing what they want inside the jail, they can even enter and exit the jail whenever they want. now you got peter lim, who is still in the country btw, trying to clear his name.

oh so now federalism is separatism

putang ina naman this is worse than stupidity. are you on drugs??????

And delima stopped them and the only one to do so

Aside from the prohibited luxury items

Of course he's given a chance to clear his name he's a dutdut friend kek
See so many things to assume from one picture :)

Tbf it might as well be especially for the Muslims and lumads

We have no cultural glue whatsoever

Even the drug matrix that involves her was proven fake
The bank already confim those are the invalid withdrwals or something since its a diffent name

>Of course he's given a chance to clear his name he's a dutdut friend

and now you're disregarding these poor people who was also given the chance to appeal to the pnp during oplan tokhang issue. what are these 600k surenderees then? and if you want big names, then you also have tomas osmeña who's also a friend of duterte too, and also that ilo ilo mayor was a friend of duterte and is in his watchlist

same goes with javanese, papuans, tamils, xinkiangs, tibetans, tatars etc.

fucking stop whining, everybody has their differences

DUH, you're a fucking politician, why would you use your name in a bank account and deposits millions worth of money on it? obviously it's going to be questioned

jesus fucking christ please stop, use your ROTTING BRAIN FOR ONCE

And now your disregarding those who were killed and never got the chance to defend themselves

Anyway the point is linking someone of drugs because of pictures is just idiocy

It wasn't her who was in qeustion it was the driver or some staff and it suppose to link her to the bullshit matrix

now you're trying to change the subject and use the same argument again

you never made a solid point, everything looks like a circlejerk to me. all of those who got killed were found being involved in drugs anyway so again i'll throw this back at you, why should i give a shit about criminals?

if they want to defend themselves, then they can do it in camp crame where they are most secured to surrender if they're even affiliated with drug lords. overall, you are beyond help and you'd probably throw the same shitty argument at me

>links with herbert colangco
>links witb jaybee sebastian
>which are some of the notorious names in bilibid for cooking shabu
>not having any links

and even if she doesn't have any links, then she was incredibly negligent about her job as justice secretary for allowing shabus to be cooked inside. remember that bureau of corrections is under her jurisdiction

I was trying to make that point all this time ayy lmao obviously if a picture equals drug protector then dutdtu will be gulity himself

It was during her jurisdiction when they actually started the shabu raids
What was gloria or whoever doing them

just 5.75 more years lad

I remember it was Oplan glugad

can i succ her royal toes in 16 years

Human rights doesn't really work that way, it's about protecting people from abuse. Human rights doesn't protect you from punishment for breaking the law, it merely protects you from inhumane treatment and fair justice. You can still get justice even with human rights. I don't like human rights, I prefer to see criminals executed, I think druggies are degenerate and I'm against any legalisation, but I think we should still have human rights because it is necessary.

Human rights is like driving, we should be able to drive as fast as we can, the amount of time we save by doing so, but we can't because someone ran over a kid at 120. That's why we have things like driving license and speed limits, ensure that this crime doesn't happen again.

If you think that criminals are rampant in the Philippines don't blame human rights, it's frankly the slow and corrupt judicial system and prisons that needs fixing and should be focused on.

I don't think Duterte will abuse this drug war to kill off opposition. I do think that the other people in government will abuse this excuse of "druggies are not humans" by killing off dissidents and shutting up the media.

People died and got tortured during marshal law for having the audacity to ask for their rights to be treated as human beings. People died to sing our own song, it's a shame that it's being thrown out the window.

youtube.com/watch?v=jeMoJbN5Ywo

Ugly little shit

No. Only brown islanders.

Please get out, I am the only qualified caretaker of this general at this time of the dah

Not so fast Junjun

for free

Delete this

also, junjun means junior, which means penis

hehehehehehe

Go back to school, filthy sex tourist

Federalism would just bloat the bureaucracy. I'd rather just restructure the tax system.

Last man standing

Selamat Pagi!

Hello?

Hi

"Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more, BEEliving in yourself. Think of it this way; every great wizard in history has started out as nothing more than what we are now, students."

-Harry Potter

Sleeping is part of my plan.

This general is mine now

Skinny jeans on guys
Yay or nay

If you like having chicken legs and your penis getting squished then go for it

only looks good if you're skinny yourself

if not then just go for straight cut and don't try to torture your crotch

America will guard the general until you wake up friendos

Meetup?
Im here til 9am

>I don't think Duterte will abuse this drug war to kill off opposition.
>being this naive
(lol

return from work*

>pokestop too far away

What are you planning

"In my life, as I was making my way, I always asked the question, am I the most powerful person in the room? The answer needed to be yes. To this day, I still ask that question. And the answer is still yes.
In every room in the entire world, the answer is yes With the exception of one. Or two. And that drives me."

-Philip Price

Wew, why are the power hungry people always have the best monolouges. John Henry Eden, Francis Underwood/ Urquhart, Hannibal Lector, Daniel Plainview, Anton Chigurch, Walter White and Tywin Lannister are pretty based too.

Wagecucking in the morning easy

You've finally memorized the names that will come out on your test this week. Good.