Why has Europe stayed in it's warring states period for so long?

Why has Europe stayed in it's warring states period for so long?

When will someone finally unite the peoples of Europe?

Never

never
weak bait
go away

>He wants to destroy the balance of power!
>Everyone now declares war on you
>You have now fucked up officially

What is NATO?

>When will someone finally unite the peoples of Europe?
soon

>soon
Who exactly?

The European Union, obiviously

let's hope so germanbro

>Everybody speaking different langauge
>nobody likes eachothers
>no common culture
It'd be yugoslavia 2.0 Few years of peace and then never ending civil war becasue people want to be independent. EU is the closet thing we'll get to being united. United states of Europe will never happen.

should be very soon now thanks to the UK

Eurogay Union? Lel.
Count me out, I want a cosy uncucked V4 Union

They tried several times. The problem is, every time they unite, they decide to invade Russia. And that's how their unity ends.

yes, now that the UK is out, European commission started flexing its mucles, taking on international corporations like Apple. Also, there is a lot of talk about a common European Army.
We live truly in great times.

The same was true with China during the warring states period but now they're all united

Why can't Europe do the same thing?

Now if only we could get these fellas to join the EU

I'd rather be united with fucking middle east than with german dogs

>Amerilard education

they would totally dominate the EU, because of their size.
There can only be cooperation between USA and EU as whole

Because we don't like eachothers. All this memes about Europe being so close together are bullshit. We don't have the most important things that would make USE possible
>common language
>common culture
But lack of those things is what makes Europe uniqe and it should stay like this.

why would you say something like that, my fellow Roman?

that will be the same thing soon

I think when nuclear weapons enter the conversation it stops being important who the largest nation is.

I know you're right, power like that cannot be tamed so easily.

The warring states didn't like each other either retard

The thing with China is that one of the states got the balls to kick everyone elses ass and unify them

its more about economic domination.
For example, if USA was in the EU, we would never manage to make Apple pay the 13 billion intaxes, because US government is infested with corperate lobbies

Too many powerful nations in Europe. Even smallshit like Portugal was super strong back when things like this were real option

Ireland will block any decision though so the EU can't actually make Apple pay up.

Because we do have a culture

>Ameritard education

GOOD MORNING

nice meme boy but please point out where im wrong

>hey let's beat everybody untill they submit!
>it's not like they're gonna commit terrorist attacks in retalatiaon or form separatist organizations!
God you're like one of those Polish retards who say that we should take back ukraine or lithuania

Habsburgs tried on small scale. There were revolutions and eventually the king got shot by mad serb.

White people dont commit terrorism retard

Fucking pole lmao

Ofcoruse, well for starters this nigga got something right

Nationalism hit Europe really hard during the 18th-19th century.

>White people dont commit terrorism retard
You must be 18 to post here.

Western Europe, sure, I can see us united at some point.

hey dude i fixed your map

They are free to become Greek.

What do you think people did in the old days? They just fucking slaughtered them indiscriminately if they tried to keep fighting

>God you're like one of those Polish retards who say that we should take back ukraine or lithuania

If you guys had any fucking balls then you would

Well, people tried for a very long time. From Romans, to Karl der Große, to Napoleon to Hitler...
"Problem" was that the people of Europe were too proud and too nationalistic. Thanks to 70 years of brainwashing now it could work.

Way ahead of you.

(((Luxembourg))) will kick us out soon anyway.

>Romans, to Karl der Große, to Napoleon to Hitler...
evil

would be great if I could live in a country where people only looked like this

It's time germoney

Rise and take what is yours

go to holland

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

They can go to Greece and get their asses kicked back to shitmany.

Remember that we're your greatest ally

i bought new shoes to kick your ass

>hey let's cause massive war that will make our countries even bigger shitholes just so we can rub our dicks on the map!
God and you wonder why people joke about amercians being retarded.
These aren't "old" days you retards. We're not riding on horses and fight with knights and arrows. Something called internet exists, any country that tries to attack somebody is getting fucked by, world banks, leaders and everybody else. You can't just wage ware against modern country but then again you're probably one of those GROSSUBERFAGGOTGERMANIA!

Nope. This time a common enemy will bring us together in free will.

>1/3 more soldiers
>get their asses kicked back to shitmany.

Well...
Also we would just have to finish the job between 11 AM and 4 PM.

9 AD, never forget

Do you really really really think that shitmany could beat current Greece?

Maybe America should take on the job then since you fags are to pussy to do shit

Yeah and get shit on by russia, china, and everybody from Europe. The only way for euro fags to unify is to attack US, maybe we could get Russia and China to help too.

>maybe we could get Russia and China to help too

Good luck, once we tell putin he can have the old soviet territories back you wont be able to do shit

k.

Praise our German overlords!!!!!!

4th EU reich soon, god willing!

Then the Anglo will suffer for all his treacheries

kys

>Yeah and get shit on by russia, china, and everybody from Europe.

Eurofags are always so painfully optimistic about their standing in the world

The sooner the better. Uk was the dead weight anyway.

There's a wide cultural and economic difference between those countries. Unification would be very problematic and perhaps beneficial only for poor countries.

Its the right time for germanbros to take charge. French will follow

then we only need to destroy cultures and to rely on war and exploitation for our economy, just like USA!
Europe needs to become like America!

Just bend over peacefully and no one will know you exist like for the past 70+ years.

I'm actually serious. I dream of a EU reich ruled by the Germans, ffs I even voted as president a German guy.

This, you guys where just stopping any reform.

I was shitposting with ''exterminate the Anglo''. Hope you guys will do well in the path you choose but just leave us alone.

no, fuck you

Yes.

>pic related was what I found searching for "lazy greek". kek.

France is already on board with this.

We just need to be smart, slow but definitive reforms. A common security police(as in a common foreign idea, not police), which no one disagrees with should be the first step

>you will never be part of a European super state

:(

I'm telling you ,as soon as shit goes downhill in this little island and it will, I'm outta here ready to join my european bros in eu. The uk government dont even know what brexit means though. We think we so special that majority of people here dont even know what eu is.

Greece could rape shitmany in 5 seconds.
Not even Turkey would be able to take Greece at this moment and we know that Turkey could rape shitmany harder than us with all the Turks here. I would crack the heads of germs with a tank.

You made that choice.

Blame Cameron for bending over to UKIP and Labour for being utter shit.

Also FPTP which gave the Tories a majority. Had they been forced to ally with the Lib dems, as I believe Cameron wanted, they would had dropped the referendum.

>"work" hours

You will be here anyway.

The Tories will never want to leave the single market, and they just move you to the EEC, and say ''Well we are out of the EU''

But if things go wrong, just join us bro.

I have seen how Turks, Greeks and germ work. germs are really lazy and don't know what real work is.
they also complain a lot

even separate cities are different enough in europe to warrant them being separate states, it cant be "united"

Turks are shitskins, i hate shitskins.

fuck off from greece

Why do you hate germans?

All right, let's post maps of the EU Reichs borders.
I'll go look for a template, post one if you have it

will get you to mate.

I didn't choose this. I blame Cameron yes as all he wanted was Political gain which backfired. Then he jumped off the ship and luckily for him he'll be fine making millions from speeches for the rest of his life. Looks like I will be immigrating bro

I think you're confusing them with English.

>make multicultural european union >the moment some poverty pops up because of a crisis it collapses in bloodshed
every time
nope, small homogenous states are the way to go in europe desu

>germs are really lazy and don't know what real work is.
>the reason every German could buy a greek house bimbo

Just wait until Brexit actually triggers.
As I said, if the Tories move the UK into the EEC there is no need to leave.

No they were germs. Fucking retarded faggot germs. Anyone who worked with that filth will understand why no immigrant here wants to talk with them.

I hope so bro, scary times desu.
Which is comfiest EU country. Do not think I could live in France or Belgium

IRA
Basques
RAF
Red Brigades

I don't think you have to buy, it's not like our women don't find Germans attractive.

Then you too should be broken up, or at least lose land to Albania.

Doesn't matter anyway, in 15 year you will join us to.

are you by any chance gay or a girl?

And how did that affect you?

I could go outside right now and find a german girl that would suck my dick.

Mate you must've had some bad experiences. I'm sure is not all bad. They just seem a bit cold that's all.

yeah we should cut off the cancerous albo ghettos probably we'd improve 10x

i dunno about the future of the EU desu could unite could completely collapse