What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zG0YEI8aIm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A giant resort hotel full of rich tourist douches, retired baby boomers, and eternally asspained natives who call you a haole and beat you up while high on bath salts.

Just vacationing, there are a lot of nips and flips there too

Nice beaches where wealthy white Americans go on holiday. The locals are racist mostly Japs and other Pacific islanders

fastest way to learn japanese in person

youtube.com/watch?v=zG0YEI8aIm8

The hilarious part is that that guy probably isn't even a native Hawaiian. He looks Puerto Rican or something.

So sad. Was it really necessary to genocide and mass immigrate on occupied land

Are you kidding me? It's been an Anglo tradition

They should go and complain instead about their rulers selling off the land. Putting that aside, half of these "Hawaiians" are Asian mutt mixes of various kinds who think they're natives.

And every nation on Earth. Find one country that wasn't founded by war and stealing land and get back to me.

>The hilarious part is that that guy probably isn't even a native Hawaiian. He looks Puerto Rican or something.
He's probably a Hawaiian, Portuguese mix, most natives are so mixed with other races, that if didn't grow up there like I did, it's hard to tell they're part Hawaiian.

There's really not much of a middle class there and almost everything is either poor welfare natives and rich whites who own everything of value.

It's no different than Aztlan idiots who think the US stole Mexico's clay when they're half-Spanish.

>It's no different than Aztlan idiots who think the US stole Mexico's clay when they're half-Spanish.
The people who complain are just lower class scum with no real prospects in life, they typically get drunk or high all day. Some of them even have to drop out of school cause they decided to fuck and impregnate their cousins(happened to a kid in my high school).

In my experience, most troublemakers like you encounter in Hawaii are 15-30 year old males and most of them are high on homemade meth and other such substances.

Fat racist natives, racist nips, and fat racist elderly white people

Hawaii has a shit educational system for the most part, there's a very anti-intellectual culture, and no desire to better themselves.

Most young people with ambition move out of there since there simply aren't many jobs outside of tourism or plantation agriculture.

>Hawaii has a shit educational system for the most part, there's a very anti-intellectual culture, and no desire to better themselves.
Very true.
>Most young people with ambition move out of there since there simply aren't many jobs outside of tourism or plantation agriculture
Just moved out actually.

Basically, back in the day, white businessmen and planters staged a coup, overthrew the Hawaiian queen, and annexed the place to the US and natives have been asshurt ever since. The 50th anniversary of Hawaii's statehood in 2011 was extremely muted.

Of course if we didn't take Hawaii, someone else would have, possibly the British or Germans. Or better still, Japan could have taken it and you know what they did to countries they occupied.

It's getting better. 25-30 years ago, native gangs could terrorize white tourists with no repercussions but now the Internet makes it easy to let the rest of the world know about that shit.

If the natives still ran the place it would look like Haiti.