Culture Pals - /cp/

Culture Pals - Boobilicious Edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your talk skills, hang out with the lads, share qts, cuck anons, cuck anonettes :^), feed the irish troll, hate on the BLACKED poo-in-loo, share replies from qts etc.

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

Old thread:

Why do people do this? Fucking hell.

Second for easy polish punanis

THIRD FOR EYEBROWS

post polish poons. I have some myself. ..

Discord link where?

>muslims girls
JewPals allows these bitches to send me a message for some reason

I'm almost dropping out guys, fuck this

>tfw only eastern slavs, asians, turks and latinas like me

Checked

Why do you guys get so autistic over this shit?
You're talking to girls online you've never met in person, and unless you're both European, probably never will meet.
You get all fucked up when they don't respond or ignore you, act like they're your gfs after a day of talking and truly, honestly believe these girls aren't talking to a million other guys both online and in real life.
And you unironically believe your "qts" aren't fucking other guys, that they're saving themselves for their online boyfriends.

Holy shit, these threads are cancer.

>tfw dead worried my polish qt is going to find herself a slavic macho man when she goes to uni

Why did you have to bring this up, Cletus?

delet this

Well these fuckers here , including OP are ugly as shit so the only girls they get is in their imagination/online.

Of course she will. Why the fuck would some girl in a different part of the world give a shit about you when she's going to go to uni and make new friends, go out to clubs and bars and parties with these new friends and classmates, and get her brains fucked out like all college girls do.

>"s-sorry, Chadislav, I can't hang out with you, my Portuguese pen-pal bf wouldn't like that"
>"he doesn't have to know"
>"lol you're right, okay, let's go back to your place"

Meanwhile you're masturbating to her photos and crying yourself to sleep wondering why she isn't texting back.

t.

alberto barbossa

:)

That is truly an enlightened perspective, Cletus. Did you really come up with that on your own?!?!

>
You can get girls in real boo, dont listen to these fuglys

Am I wrong?

20TH FOR OBSESSIVE

N E P A L
E
P
A
L

ok obsessive norge

Who is this girl and what's her story?

Is it someone's qt who's getting cucked?

You need to stop thinking about me all the time.

n-no.

Thank you internet.

There are no macho men at universities, but she's still going to fuck lots of men that aren't you. Have fun with that.

i want the picture on the bottom left

RARE /CP/ FLAG

honestly i think your flag would naturally attract qts

Not really macho men, but girls don't care about that anyway. They'll just meet regular ass guys in class, or through friends and they'll all go out together for drinks or whatever and that's how it starts. The guys she'll meet are no different than the ones posting ITT right now. The difference is they're there and and user isn't. And that applies to all anons in this thread with "qts". She's out talking to guys in class, at work, with friends, having actual lives and you're all here glued to your phone, opening up Whatsapp every 30 seconds to see if those checkmarks have turned blue yet and if it says "online", killing yourselves in your minds wondering what's taking so long for her to open your latest witty text about fuck all.

I know all this stuff because I used to use IP until I realized what a gigantic waste of time it is to get attached to foreign girls like this.

Just a spergette who swallowed the (((((BBC)))))) meme...
I think most of the anons here talk to her, which means most of them are getting cucked 2bh
d-dirk?

I do it for the nudes desu

Yep, pretty much.

Truth

aren't the checkmarks green

What else did you expect?

thanks

The PasteBin says to avoid the Discord. Something about it not actually being related to interpals.

The discord nearly killed the threads some months ago. People posted there and not here and these threads were dead as hell.

I'd imagine why. Sounds good desu because instant messaging plus notifications but yeah I like the traditional of keeping threads alive.

Do Chads count as macho men, or are we talking like real south american-type machismo? Because I have yet to see a woman wear tighter pants and show more chest than I do