Why is Sup Forums always so critical of America?

Why is Sup Forums always so critical of America?
Non-Americans love making the US responsible for pretty much every singleone of their political and economical failures. Acknowledging the vast influence that the US has today.

They happily accept that fact when it comes to negative things.

But as soon as someone points out the US technological, economical, political and basically total superiority of the US as a country. They get so buttblasted.

Yes, Americans believe in American Exceptionalism and we have some reason to. It may be unfounded and just nonsense but doesn't change the success of the US.

Being humble apperantly isn't one of the american virtues.

That's why you're getting all that flak.

how many burgers did u eat today? i bet a lot LOL

USA was literally impossible to fail with the land you have

It's just banter

They are just jealous

This. And that's why glorious France, best country in the world, is treated so well by other countries on the internet. Humility.

Ceci

I only ate one, I swear.
T-thanks

This>>>>and most of you are proud at something you never achieved yourself. Even the dumbest red neck is running around with his flag and shouting how proud "we are". Why "we"? The guy has probably done nothing for the technological, economical or political development of your country.

It's anoying. You can be patriotic without being annoying.

The British empire was literally impossible to fall with all of the land they had

Kek

Success breeds jealousy.

Also this

LA MERDE OUIOUIOUIOUIOUIOUIOUIO JE T'AIMES NON OUIOUIOUIOUIOUI

Mostly this, but of course not all of them are stupid fat yanks.

;_;

>this same old pic
Doesn't change the fact that the only back to back world champs were the first men on the moon.

>USA is entirely responsible for the GPS network
>USA is almost entirely responsible for the satellite based maps we use
>USA is almost entirely responsible for the weather satellite network
OK Hans

I don't know who either of those fags are supposed to be