How do we protect ourselves from China?

How do we protect ourselves from China?

Other urls found in this thread:

siberiantimes.com/other/others/news/siberias-new-ambassador-to-japan-is-a-cat-called-mir-a-gift-from-russian-president-vladimir-putin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By making nuclear weapons.

If you have fear, get a dog.

Jap guilt eh?

we don't. let's try to learn from the hugely acclaimed newly-elected Philippines' president Duterte and simply have Beijing as your future master.

let china penetrate you

These quads brought to you by Chong Zhong, crypto-chink

Nukes. Its the only language evil countries like china and russia understand.

Send all the immigrant chinks to Cananda.

If China is stronger than US,China would be the next master of Korea.

japan nuked itself and they aren't backing down

>evil countries
>USA is the only country in history to have used nuclear weapons on human beings

How the Korean people feel, being passed around like a drunk girl at a frat party?

Notice how japan used to be evil but now they're not after getting nuked
Why doesn't the US nuke china and russia?

Unfortunately, yes. Doesn't mean that you should use it, tho... (obviously).

But It's just to say : "hey guys, I can totally destroy you if I want to".

And, yes, It's the only thing that they understand. No subtility with them.

We gotchu senpai.

china and russia are not evil

They objectively are though, just like how japan used to be
When will america nuke them?

n-m- yeah?

because they can nuke back

no, they are not like japan
you just want to whitewash all the japanese aggression

sex chance

Just do what we do and sell everything to them

You seem to be just as warmongering as your asian brethren, they should nuke Finland

Their people aren't, I mean, mostly.
But we're speaking about their Gov there...

Nothing you can do anymore.
Population:
1960/2016
Japan:92kk/127kk
China:667kk/1.3kk
It's fucking over man.

He won't President for long

Their people are just as evil, that's why they accept and support their government

why is china or russia evil

Why?

Their governments prioritize their own citizens over foreigners. They fulfill their purpose.

France, on the other hand...

wow it's become Brazil

We're primarily responsible for the North Korean nuclear program. The technology was stolen from here by a spy we knowningly released.

That's how we deal with the Asian problem.

Calling japan evil for doing evil deeds is whitewashing?
Are you clinically retarded?
Also when will america nuke china and russia for being undeniably, literally and objectively evil. The faster you do it the less it will hurt, like ripping off a bandaid

His constant barrage against the USA will have its consequences

Not now but surely in the near future

When Dilma was removed did your people chimp out?

Now I understand why many finns suicide

clinical autism?

Great cherypicking pic of Barbès.
Beside this, you're right, French gov is not a good gouvernement. It's just politicians who prefer to build their own carrier and interests, than the General interest and the greatness of the nation... It's sad.

we almost accomplished peace treaty with Russia. all we can do now is to make friends.

they are not evil like japan
they are evil because they don't conform to your order

assassinated by the druglords, perhaps. Or by the CIA (tinfoil up). Or even better, by the druglords equipped by the CIA.

Nah, Philippines will be the next pet animal just like us for the next 6 years.

I don't. Elucidate.

They're still chimping out but nothing will happen, they're only chimping out to rewrite history really, as they always do since the military coup of 1964 or even before the Republic happened anyway.
Also, you are not comparing Dilma to Duterte are you? They're nowhere close between themselves. Dilma would be a more commie version of Obama, less than Maduro. She would never kill drug dealers and low life scum because she fed on them.
probs

You have clinical autism.
Not that Tinfoil because the Bill Clinton administration fucked up every major Latin American cartel organization/drug dealing organization but ONE (Farc), clearly had his reasons.

siberiantimes.com/other/others/news/siberias-new-ambassador-to-japan-is-a-cat-called-mir-a-gift-from-russian-president-vladimir-putin/

:3

>assassinated
Lolno, killing him would make him a martyr

He's not the first President to be removed by our military and certainly won't be the last

His fate is much closer to Noriega of Panama or Thaksin of Thailand

t. Genghis

No such thing as good or evil.

Shut up, what's good for us is good, and what's bad for us is evil

then they are good

For now

I'd post a smug pepe if i had one

gib diaoyu back

>literally and objectively evil

When will this meme end?

fucking mongols and their ssvage mentality

lol no, France is a civilized country

learn hokkien

China as a world power hasn't done much to warrant stoping desu. Their "expansionist" foreign policy concerns the territory directly on their borders which they have justifiable claims to extending directly from the consequences of the Second World War. Compare it to the U.S. and the USSR fucking around in the entire world and leaving the Middle East in ruins, creating and propping up Israel, couping governments are arming insurgents around the world.... What has China done that compares to that?

Turn the JSDF into the imperial army again, get nukes and nuclear aircraft carriers for your navy (give em WW2 battleship or carrier names and the whole neighborhood will be have an hemoroid crisis because of that).

why dont you have one. thats the most basic pepe

apologise for ww2 for a start

Attack Nanking.

>evil countries
What are a good countries?

China is overrated. They may be 1 billion and a half, they suck at war like Italians.

>Their "expansionist" foreign policy concerns the territory directly on their borders which they have justifiable claims to extending directly from the consequences of the Second World War.

which part of ww2 gives them a justifiable reason to occupy/annex tibet, uyghur, islands on south china sea, etc?

we shouldn't
let glorious China rule us

at work desu

By not doing anything,

Provocative actions will unify and rally whole of China together against a common threat, better strategy would be to hope that modern Chinese grow tired of their government on their own, right now they are content with their economic development, but soon with increased international exposure, internal discontent might increase, although it seems like wishful thinking at this point in time. But with recent developments in Hong Kong we are again reminded that anything can happen.

They have already impressed the entire world with their miraculous development, only time will tell whether nor not they can hold it together down the generations.

We stop buying their crap

We don't. If we try all China has to do is inflate electronics prices and watch as the global economy collapses.

$15 a piece for resistors and caps? How about $30 for a transistor? $80 for op-amps and voltage regulators anyone? Forget microcontrollers, $500 easy. Watch your iphone price jump from $800 to $8000 overnight.

POO

compare GDP from imports/exports for various countries. you'll see that China is extremely vulnerable to any sort of trade war.

SHART

you can start by stopping the anime degeneracy and start raising real honored men like you used to have in the old days instead of having a country full of autists.

no it isn't

As long as dumb Americans, Europeans and South East Asians controlled under China are sucking Chinese D up, China is going fat and fat.

Giving them a cat won't persuade Russians to give back Kurils.

jesus christ portugal

If we are so dumb, how come we can speak english in an intelligible manner?

Guess who's Japan's largest trading partner?

池沼ネトウヨは日本の恥晒し

export/import is nothing compared to domestic own economy unless it's an irreplaceable thing like oil.

hey potato man I'm also good at speaking my mother tongue.

>It's an "east asian country doesn't understand economics" episode

netouyo pls
you are our shamfur dispray

lol the ratio of trade related to China is only 3% of the whole of GDP. literally a Joke.

Hong Kong is not analogous with the rest of China. The mainlanders are genuinely baffled by Hong Kongs wish to be a democracy.

It's wishful thinking. The Chinese seem to just accept what their government do.

>tibet
Part of Qing China.

>uyghur
A Soviet attempt at balkanization.

>islands on south china sea
If you haven't forgotten, Qing China claimed them, and after WW2 Japan surrendered the islands and the UN gave it to China.

it's just time to development to nuclear weapons we're ready to this which country can bother to us about it except north korea and china south korea is world 5th-6th nuclear power country in the world

Send your Chinese immigrants to us in Toronto please.

Hello my none coffee drinking, living with parents yet work far away from home HK friend. How are you going to enjoy your traditional Chinese mid autumn festival? Such a great time to soak oneself in THE GREAT Chinese culture, am I right?

I am going to eat with my family, which is the traditional way to celebrate most chinese festivals.

Do you enjoy the typhoons wrecking your little island? I hear that people are disappointed by your new leader since all she cares about is opposing the KMT.