Why are asian people so weird and alien?

Why are asian people so weird and alien?
Can you imagine yourself befriending an asian person?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFAb7c-Tw9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why is she chilean in the cartoon version?

alles klar?

I am casual acquaintances with an Asian girl. Ask me anything.

no, monsters

I'm half asian and I hate asians more than anything.

My mom isnt a bad person, but I admit in my rage I've punched her in her stomach till she cried. I didn't even consider her a human being because she wasn't a white woman. she wasnt a woman to me. only white women were women.

I didn't consider myself evil for beating my mom. I would never harm a woman. A real woman. But when I looked into her slant eyes, I didnt see a female. I didnt see any of the features that made me want to be a man for a woman. I just saw an animal. I dont consider asian women to be women or humans. Starting with my own mom. And I let the rage turn over. And her tears were not the tears of a woman, they were the tears of an asian, and i had 0 sympathy for her.

>My mom isnt a bad person, but I admit in my rage I've punched her in her stomach till she cried.
what the fuck, user
respect your mother

>Asians
it's limited to Japanese. we also feel weird seeing gaijins including other Asians.

don't hurt your mom

Wtf rude

is your mom abusive to begin with?

Slavs are weirder. They look white but behave like black people.

Verbally abusive also she trained me to hate asians since I was young because she hates her parents and the chinese (she is chinese)

wut
where does your hatred against asians come from?

Does she love the BWC?

>My mom isnt a bad person, but I admit in my rage I've punched her in her stomach till she cried.
Dirty Mongrel, what a surprise if you chimpout so easily, you would be NEVER white, you are a subhuman mutt FOREVER!!! dirty gook.

You need help annon.

What does behaving like black people look like?

I-I don't know, she already has a bf and I don't know what he is

>YFW you are not a white

user, I was once in such an unpleasant situation and I didn't hit my mother, I punched my father instead. Only once. And never, ever did it again.

Honour thine father AND mother. It's common ground for both White and Asian cultures.

What is weird about Westerners to you?

>tfw nobody likes asian men

>Can you imagine yourself befriending an asian person?
No, I can't.

your """"""men""""""" make good bottom-bitch bois

It's okay but punching your mom is not good thing (´・ω・`)

appearance. that's all.

I have to punish my father for being a degenerate race-mixer and race traitor and my mom for being a gook whore. I devote my life to destroying my race-traitor parents, who had humiliated me by defiling my blood. They are now faced with a totally useless son in his mid-20s. I never leave the basement, since it is in my asian genes to be a good for nothing NEET. I have no social contact, and 0 career prospects. Despite my race-traitor parents pissing away thousands to put me through college and grad school. All I do is mock and attack their relationship for the crime of race-mixing.

t. dirty mudshit sandnigger

>Westerners has horrible body odor

Elliot I thought you were dead.

Outside of memes, i'm really white unlike you, small edgy mongrel.
seriously accept you like you are, there are nothing of fucking incredible to be white, we are actually the real oppressed race of this century, you OP are just the kind of perfect thing to fit on the current western society.

>Can you imagine yourself befriending an asian person?
Yes, I have some Russian friends.

SAYBAH

This bored could use more of this auspicious qualityposting

YAMEROOOOOOOOOO

>this many idiots falling for Elliot pasta

This thread is what happens when kids are raised by Sup Forums instead of good parents.

why does she has a chilean flag?

Asians are alright.

lmao eyyy gueyyyy

I had to look it up to find out what the fuck it was, so it MUST be rare

Is that you Eurasian Writer?

>parents
>good
sometimses i fully agree on american culture of leaving at 18

omggggg rude

but seriously: Why are hapas so fucked up

On mobile. Where are you from

the moon

No. I read his blog though.

>Asian saying Asians are alright

A new race is being born. A mutant frankenstein monstrosity mixed from the corpses of 2 ancient races.

A race of ogres and elephant men. Those who were never meant to breed, are given a 2nd chance to reproduce thanks to race-mixing, miscegenation, amalgamation. Genetic failure. There is a reason, that normal humans are tribal and refuse to race-mix. When you race-mix you are abnormal, going against the vast trend of human history.

Asian here. Asians are alright.

why does she has a french flag ?

RARE
A
R
E

Why slav bitches look like whores?

>1/2 Filipino
>"win" genetic lottery and look completely white
>blue eyes
>was blonde in childhood
>considered white my whole life by the SWJ hordes and blamed for all the world's problems
>naturally, this turns me into a white nationalist
>hear about north west front
>read NWF constitution
>" Residence and citizenship in the Northwest Republic shall be restricted, absolutely and for all time, to those persons of unmixed Caucasian racial descent from any one of the historic family of European nations, who shall have no known or identifiable non-White ancestry, and no visibly non-White element in their genetic makeup."
>im a fucking white devil to subhumans and a mongrel to whites
>tfw

Your life still has worth. You can be a soldier in the fight against Judaism which, through feminism, put you in the situation that you're in.

Japanese have top tier bodies but their faces aren't usually pretty. They age well till they hit menopause and seem all subservient. I hope they don't do that shit when they moan like they're being raped by tentacles with razors in real life when they have sex though.

>tfw mostly german with a lot of irish
Am I white?

I'm partly Asian, I support nationalism because the White Race is extremely vulnerable to the Jew, new tribes will have to be formed.

>top tier bodies
come on. it's pretty rare to be exact.

It makes me very sad that my mother among other women was so cruel that she thought that a race of men was beneath her. I too have been in a position where women have said I was not good enough for them because of my heritage. I hate these people. There is no bottom to their depravity. But there is nothing I can do. It is evolution. No matter what a person does, women want what they want. They are preselecting genes off the bat. No matter what a man may do with his life his fate is sealed by what he looks like. Unfortunately my father mistook my mother’s gene based hypergamy as some kind of divine love, which was merely a lie for status and taller genes. I guess she succeeded. Everything else in life is meaningless. Nothing I can so then but whittle away my life until I die. I am completely empty inside, I have zero emotions but sadness and hatred. I am twiddling my thumbs until I die. I was complicit in a woman’s awful genocidal gene based hate program. This makes me realize that life has no meaning except for those white males good enough to pass along their genes. I’m dead. Just a walking corpse looking for an excuse to live another day. My daydreams are becoming less fantastical and more grounded. I have accepted my plan of suicide as being doable and fearless. I have moved beyond the worry of my soul’s fate and accepted it as being just a biological process, something that is as natural as my own birth. I think now that the best course of action is to give my life to my wife, destroy every last part of my living soul, and pass my time with bland entertainment and food. There is no point to living if billions of men I care about are being lied to and actively exterminated.

Wtf are you talking about? Your country is a jew corporate country. You are controlled by them.

sounds like you need to take one for the cause and go suck on a shotgun

Wow the anime girl does look chilean

Sup Forums is a better parent than compassionate whites.

I am proud to have hatred for lower races. I embrace it. I would fucking spit on a mirror image of myself that was raised to be anti-racist (even though I probably have a genetic proclivity towards not giving a fuck about undermen, and the school system only had a brief effect on me).

If it wasn't for this hatred, I would not have the insight I do now. I wouldn't be able to exist outside the moral zeitgeist of my society, or see race-IQ differences, or understand that niggers are, have been, and always will be impulsive savages on a demographic level. Indeed, I would never have acquired the understanding of the world that I currently have if I was normal and sociable like the others, and I may have been forever mired in the Marxist teachings of my generation.

I owe that insight to an abusive half-central Asian father. He taught me not to be a huge faggot, to never whine or complain about trivial shit, and that a cold and emotionless demeanor conveys strength. My mom may be a stupid race traitor but lighter skin is nice to have, even if it gives you huge social disadvantages because of faggot self-hating white guilt Europeans running the country I am currently in.

Thanks to this hatred, I have a higher purpose to devote my life to, instead of pursuing mindless hedonism like my peers. I work out, study hard and try to maintain my appearance so that when I explicate my right-wing political views, I am taken seriously and respected. Because of the insane self-discipline that I've gleaned from endless psychological damage and "never being good enough", watching WWII documentaries and reading tomes on subjects that vaguely interest me is just another pastime.

This is better than being happy and having friends. This is better than having artificially high self-esteem like some fat feminist whore, or taking solace in being a special snowflake based on some obscure trait.

I know it's copypasta b8, but since I'm bored:
What a loser. I somehow managed to get myself 3 German gf in my life. It's not impossible. Maybe you are right. Kys.

The guy is just like his mother.
Blaming his mother for self-hate, but falling into the same slave mentality like his mom.
The only difference is there are some guys who fuck self-hating Asian skank, but no one would even be-friend with psycho Eurasian like Eliot.

No, whites have shown absolute submission to the Jew for the past century or so.

Calm down Elliot.

Might be a troll but if not the only explanation is he wanted to get a white gf but none would have him. Pretty sure normal women can detect creepy guys unless they psycho which are good at hiding themselves. Instead of blaming himself it is easier to blame someone else which happens to be his mother.

The cause of nationalism doesn't require me to kill myself, simply leave foreign nations and go to my own, what you're speaking of is white supremacy not Nationalism, and supremacy is never asked, supremacy is done.

Supporting nationalism does not mean supporting cuckery or ask "supremacy", it means supporting your race, and going in its interest.

Good job dude keep up the great work

Supremacy can not be an ideology, it is something done like the Romans when they enslave all the "whites".

if you're mixed you don't have a race though. you're like by definition subhuman

I'm not a racist, but I'm well versed in race science and would say the odd/weird feeling you have when you face a Japanese person (which I dare say since your pic is Japanese and we don't see ourselves as Asian so much) is an instinctive fear of a superior being, proven by genetics such as high IQ, less body hair/odor, neotenic feature, etc. etc. Also, you don't have to befriend such superior Japanese in the first place as you are slav, which by definition is destined to be slave, not an aid donor.

Mixed isn't a genetic marker, everyone is mixed with different population groups, what matters is the posistion of your genes and thus your tribe.

when I was a boy I had a little crush on Misty from Pokemon. With her red hair and blue eyes she looked like a typical white girl. But then I found out that Pokemon were Japs. And suddenly I realized shes a disgusting gook reptile.

there core dna comes from the greys. duh.

supreme gentleman alert

The girl with the cigarette has bad genetics. Still fuckable but not for a serious relationship.

Tbqh the only good stuff to come out of asia and koreans and kpop.
Otherwise... bleeh.

>kpop
>good stuff
choose one

kpop is literally the only proof that not all asians are complete beta losers

The argument has been made before the difference between the west and east asia is individualism. We also know east asians have lower testosterone. This to me is the source of the problem. Anyone be an individual of course, but only after the alpha males have gone out their and told enough people to fuck off. In a society of low-T beta-males you'll never have this and you'll end up with bizarrely robotic, submissive behavior. This, I propose, is why asians are so weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=HFAb7c-Tw9A

When you say you're 1/2 Filipino, you must mean that one of your parents are white and the other is half white.

It's absolutely no surprise that you look white.

Look, if someone builds the core of their identity around their ethnicity, he's a fucking loser. Take pride in your work, your achievements and shit you actually had a hand in making. Being proud of your race is basically taking credit for shit someone else did.

t. raging cuckold

Already have, mate. Best friend actually.

should be bait

Had to check if it was Elliot Rodger copypasta or not (result: it's not)

Good post desu

I forgot abou eilliot and his dumb egdy ramablings

I admit i felt the same for a while but then i did something called growing up meanwhile elliot is dead and will stay dead because he didn't.

So sad.
No.

>Sup Forums
>white
pick only one.

Whoa, you have to be 18 to post here kiddo

you can hate lazy shitskins without being a white nationalist, there's nothing stopping you. I'm not a cuck, just an individualist.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, the next Elliot Rodger.

quality

I have quite a few Asian friends, almost half of my class back in college were Asians.

god bless you gentleman