Why are the Dutch the only Europeans civilized enough to appreciate peanut butter?

Why are the Dutch the only Europeans civilized enough to appreciate peanut butter?

But we have.

>pate
>not beurre

absolutely degueulasse

Is it okay to eat it straight from the jar?

>just peanut butter
this is 2016 my dude, you can try every type of nut butter. Hemp seed and pistachio butters are my fave. Also toast your peanut butter sandwiches.

Because we have nutella

>Pistachio.

You must be rich. You are lucky

They are not? Their cuisine is just so non-unique that it stand out and nothing else beside coloured sprinkles. Which is especially weird for a country that dominated the spice trade for two centuries.

I guess it's not their fault if their neighbours copied a lot of stuff diluting the uniqueness, and that their weather isn't condusive to a lot of variety in terms of agriculture, but still.

Everyone else eats peanut butter too, but they eat other things besides it.

Just make a choice and stick to it, you really don't want to have both

Are pistachios expensive in France or something?? They're pretty cheap here like $7.99 for a pound/.45kg. You can buy them already de-shelled for $15/lb

Fucking expensive here, the most expensive nut. 16 euros for a jar of 350 grammes (pistachios butter)

Well there is no middle east climate in europe unlike the desert you call california so no pistachio farms here.

You can make pistachio butter yourself. Making any nutbutter is simple af senpai~. I work at a grocery store and when I see people buying $20 jars of nut butter I can't believe it.

You do realize how much pistachios it takes to make a full jar of pistachio butter?
And that the company needs to make money?

I sure hope you don't buy anything premade. You better grow your own salads and potatoes etc. Otherwise you're a hypocrite.

I love how yuros make fun of americans for eating shit food and then turn around and eat a jar of nutella. that shit is awful for you. literally sugar oil

Umm. We don't eat things by the jar like you do.

Kaksi kuppia. Jenkkilässä myyvät myös suoraan ilman kuoria ja hintakaan ei oo Suomen tasolla.

You do realize you can buy things from a store and also make stuff yourself yes??? finn autism is not a meme it is real

nobody eats nutella straight up, senpai

Shitty tastes, lack of gastronomy culture.

american pistachios are shit tier anyway. they are huge but have no flavor

t. cannibal

>nobody eats nutella straight up,
So wrong.

>senpai
Kill yourself

>not aware of the wordfilters
Fucking baka desu what a newfag

bruh California grows pistachios so you get it locally. Out in europe they either need to import it from the states or Iran (where the nut originally is from)

American pistachios are bigger and better than shitty arab bomb nuts. Best baklava is with pistachios

nutella is rebranded cake frosting

desu cuck lad