>not based
user really

>russians
>people

Not so fast Ivan.

>murdered 505 people
Does that make him king of the niggers?

He looks mongoloid

actually the rifle that he used is pretty damn accurate, in fact the gun is more accurate than the most average guys using it were.

It is? I wasn't able to find accurate information on the Mosin-Nagant 28-30, but I had heard that the M-Ns were not renowned for accuracy. I'm not a gun expert though, so I was probably wrong.

moist nuggets are still used today after like 130 years

Of course - he's Finnish, after all.

aks are bad but mosins are good

>Luis Alfredo Garavito Cubillos, a.k.a. "La Bestia" ("The Beast") or "Tribilín" (named after Disney's "Goofy"'s Latin American Spanish name) (born 25 January 1957) is a Colombian rapist and serial killer. In 1999, he admitted to the rape, torture and murder of 147 young boys.[1] His victims, based on the locations of skeletons listed on maps that Garavito drew in prison, could eventually exceed 300. He has been described by local media as "the world's worst serial killer".

He still has ways to go

the barrels were finnish made, only like receiver's and bolts were taken out from old russian guns. but generally the finnish barrels were more accurate than the standard russian crap

Russians were that incompetent

I didn't know that. Writing down for future reference. Thanks user.

I'll bet that contributed to his record a lot desu. They just fought with numbers.

its pretty easy information to find but yeah no problemo.

Yes, Russian tactics usually involved throwing shit at a wall until it stuck. The Japanese used it a lot, as did the North Koreans (although theirs were successful initially).

most eastern front snipers have insane kill counts. fighting Russian wave tactics is easy mode.
he is cool tho

>505 kills

It was more than that

>Russians
>People

=/

you call yourself American?

The pic of "him" with the mask on isn't really him, He's not even holding the correct rifle. This has been debunked years ago.

finnish military photo archive lists it as "swedish volounteer"

Murdering is illegal killing

Not even the most impressive Finn desu...

>tfw you will never serve in Winter War, Continuation War, Eastern front of WWII, and Vietnam War
>tfw you will never serve in the Finnish Army, Finnisches Freiwilligen-Bataillon der Waffen-SS, 5th Special Forces Group (Green Berets), and MACV-SOG (CIA)
>tfw you will never receive the Mannerheim Cross, Iron Cross 2nd Class, Legion of Merit, Distinguished Flying Cross, Bronze Star, and two Purple Hearts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauri_Törni

>505
This story was filed two weeks before he was wounded and taken out of action.

The m/28-30 Hayha was issued via the Civil Guard is probably the most accurate Mosin infantry rifle variant.

Shut the fuck up you yellow belly liberal fuck

People like that don't exist here anymore.

Two generations and we are Sweden tier cucked.

Moist Nuggets are used because so many were produced and they're dirt cheap. Used to get them for $190 but now that they're in the $300 range /k/ stopped liking them.
Just think of how many rifles they had to make for the Red Army in WWII, that is why it is still used.
The best WWII rifle is the Arisaka but it's ruined by fudd propaganda because Japs were bad and had shitty pistols so that meant shitty rifles, when it's just a hybrid rifle using the best of every bolt action rifle at the time.

They had it.

>The one single country to lose a battle to Italy was Russia

>sniping in combat during War
>murder
3/10 bait made me respond

Literally lived to remove Commie

>/k/ stopped liking them.
Never.

t. youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

you might want to pick up a dictionary, lardo

Fine, *as much
They're all SKS fuckers now since it's cheaper and semi-auto slav shit that's about as reliable.

More because the Russian general forces their army wears dark color clothes in the snow while Fin wear absolutely white.
Still, if they wear white clothes that guy probably still kill more than hundred.

if it makes you feel any better, it's the same thing all over the west

>Law. the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law.

>SKS fuckers now
>now
No user, SKS was the nugget of yesteryear; they used to be Grab SKS; go innawoods.

russia was at its weakest because of stalin purging all the competent commanders

He is squinting in the sunshine. He was an Eastern Fingol though, he lived in Southern Karelia next to the border.

Kill number seems to rise every day.

505 isn't really even questioned by historians.

Back in '09 it was Nugget mate, I know that much. I stopped going for a while after the mods filtered the word "nigger" and revisited in 2014

505 is the non-meme number

>be russian
>get shot

>Fingol
How does it feel to be so insecure that you use it like niggers use nigga?

t. foreigner

I think you'll find the correct term is Asian-American.

>because so many were produced and they're dirt cheap

Care to guess why so many were produced? Soviets were pretty dumb but when it came to weapons, they usually had some common sense.

219 is the number that was proved, everything else is memery.

705 confirmed kills according to

Because fingol is just memos and shit, no one uses that outside Sup Forums
Whereas nigger is an actual word

Proved by Russians?

Soon it will be 3000

By evidence. That's how you prove things.

Start by posting proofs?
It's been around 500 for ages

i wish he killed more desu

I remember when it was 300 couple of years ago, now it is 700.

What does it matter, it's a hero they deserve.

Just patience, practice and some winning genes.

>russians
Infantry regiments that were used during first phases of winter war were formed entirely in Ukraine and were led by a Ukrainian general. Which is why they were so ill equipped for winter conditions.

>ukrainians and russians are different
top notch meme

>cough and burp at the same time for the first time ever
>piss in my shorts
lel

why are you hero worshipping a guy who just fulfilled his duty for his homeland?

he never wanted this you know

Eastern Finns are the only real Finns.

Might as well this tidbit, Ukko-Pekka M/39 nugget variant with ammo that was loaded with specifically designed D166 bullet made the said rifle one of the most accurate mass produced bolt-actions in the world.

T H I C C

t.Hipster

I bet he use cheat engine and broke the game.

>häyhä
>stalin
>hitler
>napoleon
wrath of the manlets is scary

Why are russians so butthurt that they were slaughtered like pigs during the winter war?

Best bait I've seen in a while. Good job for all the replies, fag.

>Finns
>human

neither did adam jensen

>505 kills
Not true

It's true though.
And that's just with nagant.

Fuck you

This actually. VV impressed by your comment in this mud ocean Sup Forums is.

it has been 500 for my whole lifetime tho

God I hate you fucking Finns. You are the most self-entitled pricks on the entire goddamn planet, and your very existence pisses me off. You cunts are such cucked faggots that you lose a war to Russia, only to claim that you won. "Muh Casualties" isn't going to fucking work, asshat. Victory isn't determined by how many people die, if it was, Vietnam would be split in two, and Nazis would have won. I wish they did, though, so that your mongrel blood would be wiped off the face of the Earth. Finland is good for nothing. You "people" are worse than Sweden, Romania, and the UK combined. I hope a Russian raped your grandmother, and a Swede raped your Great-Grandmother. Then you'd at least have SOME decent blood. Fuck off, you degenerate scum. I'd rather join Tumblr and absorb all of it's awful cancer then spend 1 minute with one of your ugly-ass bitches. I hope you rot in hell, and I hope ISIS invades your rotten hellhole. I'd rather be in a gulag. I'd rather be raped by a nigger. I'd rather be captured by Muslims. I'd rather fuck a tranny. I'd do it all just to wipe you fuckers out. I won't be seeing you in hell, because you'll be your own room, where the torture is enough to make the devil himself puke. And I'll be in heaven, getting rewarded for my slaughter. Fuck you, you mongrel, Finnish scum, dumb faggot.

@64865362
ok dude you expect me to read all that shit?????????

i don't give (you)'s to war losing idiots btw

You should've finnished the job, Ivan.

Russians should keep their heads down and not speak unless spoken to.

Top kek, im italian and for once i'm proud of our army

OP here. Fell asleep for six hours and this thread still exists. HOW