comfy in the true north edition

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/78423/the-5-coldest-places-on-earth#.pxcWpBkix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why aren't you fags /crime/ yet?

Let me guess, you actually work jobs?

>he's unemployed

>He doesn't card

Ill think of you wagecucking while im on my cruise getting sucked by a pair of highschool girls with all the money I'm gonna be making, famfam

>He doesn't card
Fuck does that mean?

He does not commit credit card fraud

Anybody in Kingston here? Fight me, I fucking dare you. I'm 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse.

>credit card fraud
Sup Gurdip?

The fuck senpai

This is the most aryan past time, everyone on stormfront has been all over this

i generate 1k a week doing credit card scams
i make like a quarter million a year in passive investments of all my savings

Only $4k/month? Why senpai?

pretty paranoid desu, know some faggot that bought a condo, some sub-division shit house, couple of cars and then the feds gave him 2 years and like a 3 million dollar fine

i only spend like 8 hours a month doing this shit

getting on a VIA rail train to wipe the floor with your ass as we speak

>another lonely night of going out to a park nearby and smoking weed wishing there was someone i could talk to
>only have one friend that would talk to me in the first place
>he lives in a different town

the fuck you doing if it's not too top-secret

online shit?

Are you in school? Join a club, it's cliche but it worked for me.

im not in school and i dont work
been looking for a job though

Vancouver sucks

I want to leave

Well good luck, hopefully you can find friends at your future workplace.

Volunteer work, then. It would not only look good on a resume but will allow you to meet people, so two birds with one stone.

at least you're not in winnipeg
thanks, i hope so too

i have some good prospects coming up but if i'm at a loss that was my plan

relatively easy credit card scam using deep web and proxies and a linux OS running off a usb on a laptop, i just cash out random peoples credit cards. doing too much at once would attract attention and get me caught. getting greedy and wanting more than 50k a year income +muh capital gains for working less than a month is my only way of getting caught. Literally gonna be a millionaire before im 30, feels good man. Just need to find a good woman to start a redpilled family with.

Friends are overrated, anyway.

Anyone here up in /Barrie/?

Nah, about 30 minutes south of you.

How the fuck do you cash them out tho

Kinda pain in the ass to find shit to buy then resell. I'm thinking doing like MMO gold and selling it for bitcoin to then exchange for cashmoney with localbitcoin but I dont know

Where? Let's chill if you're near

I live in a border state with BC and I write in an American-Canadian English Hybrid, may I please come in?
I'm also not an anime poster, Sup Forumsack, and I am internationally travelled.

Newmarket. It's almost 1 AM, I'm about to hit the hay.

Move in with me in Vancouver, WA.

a paid a guy on the darkweb 0.8 BTC to teach me how to credit card scam over voice and text chat

>I write in an American-Canadian English Hybrid
The hell is that? Spelling it "colour" every once in a while?

cascadia when?

Oh other user, I'm here too. What part you in?

We can chill right now if you're down no joke

North part of town. Didn't know there were any other Newmarketfags here. Where're you?

Like crossing over into east gwillimbury?

I'm like near the hospital. Do you go to the gym?

Yeah, that general area.

Nah, don't go to the gym sorry. Sounds like my parish is in your general area, just off Main.

Oh true. I met a guy off /fit/ in newmarket actually

Posted in one of the gym bros threads. He moved since though

No more like words that have a ue at the end there and here but not in the rest of the states, along with a few things like one versus two Ls in a past tense. I have had it mentioned before to me by people who don't live in the PNW that I spelled shit the other way. However I do not put u in words like color unless I'm typing an essay for uni.
This if Trump wins. If we don't secede, mind if I crash on your couch? I'll bring American KitKat and Twinkies!

But forreal this place is kind of shit. So boring, I guess not that many pajeets around

Lived here all my life. I remember when Green Lane was a one lane gravel road and Newmarket had just under 30,000 people. Don't know any different, honestly.

Boring as hell dude. What do you even do, I rarely even leave my house

Work Monday to Friday. Go to Confession on Saturday, Mass on Sunday. That's my average week.

i live thousands of kilometres from oregon

I'm a semi-neet, I barely work

I only leave my house regularly to go to the gym. How old are you?

I'm 28. Why do you want to live like that? Don't you get cabin fever or something?

i have had enough of ON buds

NEED to move to SK as soon as possible

Yeah I do but I'm easily bored and there's very little to do here. Is it just me or is every job in a significant radius minimum wage?

Move to saskatoon, I can set you up with a nice whore

>Oregon
Uhh, I'm in Wash.
Oregon is dull. If you have the extra flag addon, it's because the server is in PDX.
Either way you can still come!

I'm applying to grad programs at u of r and u of s

which is better?

I have no fucking clue

You won't find decent work in town in my experience, although I've heard the town employees do get paid fairly well. In all likelihood you'll have to find a job in Toronto. Commuting is murder but it beats the minimum wage crap in town.

Why SK?

im high and forgot you mentioned you were from a border state

Why Saskatoon?

need a qt native gf who likes doing outdoor shit

Yeah that's what I figured.

It's an alright town but just kind of boring. Where do you work if you don't mind me asking.

Fuck commuting though, id only go as far as Aurora

>Native
>Qt

none of them are annything resembling "cute"

>True north.

Pfft. Anglos and mulattoes think they're extreme cause they're ancestors moved to little further north. Come again when you're people have endured those conditions for thousands of years.

looking for a ukie gf in a wheat field, obviously

Ah, I haven't been high but I heard Ieva polka Downfall parody is good while on pot.

europe is pussified, my province is bigger than finland

we the north

rural manitoba is GOAT for that

t. manitoban ukie

Nah there's lots of uggos and chubs but there are qts too. The real problem with dating a native girl is finding one that isn't fucking insane.

most of them look like mongs though

slavs are asiatic

a huge amount of people died settling canada, the prairies especially are fucking brutal. finns should try spending a year in manitoba.

>Europe is pussified

pfft, Finland is still the most racist place in whole europe.

>My province is bigger
What? what does the leaf mean by this? You know by that standard russia is the true north. As it stands, come again when you're ancestry have endured these conditions for thousands of years and survived.

Dude I've never seen a non ugly one

WE WUZ COLD N SHIET

literal snowniggers

dude they're all fucking psycho
maybe 1 in 100 chance they aren't
We hit -40C here in Winnipeg
mic.com/articles/78423/the-5-coldest-places-on-earth#.pxcWpBkix
It's cold as fuck here

An insurance company in Toronto. I won't give the name but it's right by Fairview Mall.

What are you? A true shitskin or a "anglo"? Neither way your ancestry is nothing to brag about.

all clubs are gay. (except the rocketry club)

The coldest day of winter is usually well after the winter solstice, at the end of January everywhere except the maritime islands and coastal regions, where the slower cooling of the sea delays the coldest period until the beginning of February. The coldest temperatures in winter are from -45°C to -50°C in Lapland and eastern Finland; from -35°C to -45°C elsewhere; and -25°C to -35°C over islands and coastal regions. The lowest temperature recorded in Helsinki is -34.3°C (1987). The lowest temperature recorded at any weather station in Finland as of 2010 is -51.5°C (1999).

>fingol
>having any ancestry to brag out other than being slav/ swedish slaves.
top jej

both. British ancestry one side, mixed Caribbean other. I dont give a shit about my ancestry lmao, and im good looking so when girls ask me my ancestry, they're interested you blue eyed thin haired pale autist

Like a leaf has any say in any matter.

Oh right

I thought you worked in Newmarket, that's all I was interested in lol. Because it seemed to me there's very limited jobs as you said so I was wonderin

How do you commute in the winter senpai...

Yeah, that sounds just like here.

So a mulattoe? Please never come here. You're neither wanted or needed. Just stay larping nigger eskimos.

difference is most finns live on the baltic sea which moderates temperatures.

this is not the case for the interior of Canada, minus the parts of ontario around the great lakes, and the st lawrence basin in quebec

go away you autistic mongol fuck.

Why are there so many Canadians on Sup Forums anyway? I feel like we are kind of over represented.

The eskimo larping nigger is geting triggered. I like this. Please do go on a full monkey like rampage.

And btw. Here's a finn for you. Just for comparison.

>finnish cultural experience consists of internet memes, energy drinks, sex at age 13 and gay experimentation at bootcamp while driving german tanks
ebin :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah, I've worked in two places in Newmarket previously. One was a factory called TS Tech, which was by far and away the worst job I've ever had, and the other was a call centre called Allied International Credit just off Yonge, which really wasn't too bad even though the pay was pretty measly.

I drive year round. Winter, summer - the drive is always awful.

I never claimed to be an ice nigger.
you are just your typical annoying autistic fin now fuck off people are talking.

Beats leaf "culture" anyday.

It's so easy to trigger leafs these days. Keep counting to ten nigger.

why did you come in the /cad/ general to shit talk canada? make your own hate thread that will get 2 replies mobile posting from your volvo sitting on the gear shift

why is the kctier finn so mad

just ignore and dont feed autists.

Cause i fel like shitposting. Nothing productive to do at work.

Dang

Any suggestions on where to apply? Allied is a callcenter isn't it?

>carding
You fucking idiots make me laugh so hard you could do make way the fuck more with white collar crime.

like..?

ie identity theft and taking out loans in their name.

Yeah, mostly debt collection so if you apply there be prepared to get yelled at over the phone all day. On the upside you'll meet a lot of decent folks and there are a tonne of girls there if you're looking for a gf.

I'd also apply with the town itself. I had a buddy who worked in park maintenance and he was getting paid something like $18/hour just to drive a truck around all day and mow public lawns, which is pretty darn good, IMO. Don't know what it's like in the winter but in the summer it sounds like a dream job for a younger person.

Yeah just need to become an important business executive with a masters in finance and 5 years experience. Come on lol

Also it is whitecollar, fraud falls under whitecollar crime

oh you meant that. That practically falls under carding though. Most people do a combination of multiple things

Kind of harder to do that, not sure how you'd do this without going in person