No. It tastes weird.

don't mind it but it's not like im looking to order it

'nam sayin?

My dad liked it
Hes dead

post your favorite pizza

Hungary

FUCK NO.

Don't talk to us, or Estonians ever again.

>implying you wouldn't

good taste
good taste
good taste
good taste
good taste
good taste
good taste

im a tonno e cipola kind of guy myself

>piña con jalapeños

Pineapple goes on everything. Pizza has 3 p's:
Pineapple
Pepperoni
Pepperoncini

This disgusts me.

>implying we can understand whatever indian language that is you are speaking

why do you keep making this thread

>comida húngara
Literalmente inexistente. ¿Por qué te sientes con derecho a criticar la pizza si no tienes absolutamente nada que ver aquí?

I only like Pepperoni (and occasionally mushrooms) on my Pizza, so I can't judge whether Pineapples belong on it. That being said, in the US as a whole pineapples on Pizza is really divisive, and the three most common toppings are "Cheese Pizza" (which is just Pizza without toppings, used at large gatherings since it doesn't really offend anyone), Pepperoni, and Sausage.

Pizza with pineapple is literally called "Hawaiian pizza" here.

no, gtfo

I'm not gonna reply. I'm not gonna reply.

You do realize we can fucking understand you right? Spanish isn't all that far from English to veil your insults. Hungarian comedy har har, it doesn't exist, I can tell that at a glance, hijo de puta.

Pepperoni and maybe onions are the only acceptable toppings

He said hungarian food m8

CHI

hi

CA

I honestly thought comida meant comedy. What a confusing language :/

>hungarian comedy
Gracias por recordarme sobre otra cosa que tampoco existe.

I think this dagger belongs to your body

It was required in middle school so I'm pretty familiar with it. It's less difficult than it looks, just keep building up your vocabulary, understand the basics of grammar and take opportunities to listen to it spoken and piece it together

That along with Ham and Spam over here as well. IDK about Hawaii, but the West Coast does make awful Pizza, 2bh.

Where are the Romanians?

yes, they do that here too

Tortilla, sombrero enchiladas tequila.

Me?! Learning Spanish?! As if. It took over 9 years to learn how to speak English like the natives. Ain't nobody got time for that.

1. Israel
2. nope

What's that one pizza place in Israel that sucks ass. Apple Pizza or something?

lol yeah

the local branches in Israel of Domino's and Pizza Hut are better

West coast couldn't make a decent pizza to save its life.

We actually got delivery from Pizza Hut at like 3AM. The guy came on a scooter and we were like, "Thank God!"

Everyone was saved.

Yeah, but I'm not personally a fan. I prefer ALL THE MEATS.

>It took over 9 years to learn how to speak English like the natives
Are you an idiot?

tipped that fellow well?

Depends on what else is on the pizza.

Flag

No, and Finland was a mistake

It is an abomination, why can't you people just enjoy a legit margheritta?

Finland
Daesh

>tipped that fellow well?
I don't know. I didn't order that pizza... plus I was drunk.

Basta Pasta is pretty dope though. The IDF girl I fucked loved the shit out of that place and it was pretty okay.

Don't be a dick Alejandro. I didn't want to learn English, I just wanted to play lots of videogames. But videogames are in English which required me to quickly translate a word or three while playing.
Obviously it took years until I had amassed enough words to actually be able to form complete sentences.
But I didn't know how. I was able to recognize past and future tenses, but I couldn't count to ten, let alone to a hundred. It was a mess, and it needed years to straighten it out. In the end I accidentally learned English - without ever having to hold a book in my hands.

>american forcing israelis to eat pizza 7 days/week
I should have known.

US Regions by Pizza-making, IMO:
NYC >= Chicago >> Rest of the Midwest and Northeast >>> Everything else >>>>>> West Coast

Why is the shawarma by the Dead Sea so bad? Is it just because it's tourist food and they know they can kike the shit out of some gullible goyim with the shittiest meat and most expensive food?

Some of the best food I found on my birthright trip was when I decided to fuck off from the group and walk 20 minutes in the opposite direction. Was in Tel Aviv and went by this pizza place owned by some dati leumi sephardi and it was bomb.

I even asked him whether or not I should say hamotzi or not over a slice and he said, "Two slices if you're Sephardi."

It was so dope. Why do they take us to the dumbest fucking areas on birthright?

harlem?

>hamotzi
as in prayer?
dude you're more jewish than me

>Why is the shawarma by the Dead Sea so bad?
you're probably used to the chicken shawarma, and then had a turkey shawrma instead (salty as fuck)

Please stop ruining the reputation of our country with these threads.

> "Why do they take us to the dumbest fucking areas on birthright?"
>complaining on a free trip
Shlomo stop

>dude you're more jewish than me
I always find it funny that Israelis in general just don't understand basic Jew things like hamotzi vs mezunot or shvut d'shvut or the difference between a derabbanan and deoreita. Just so bizarre in general seeing as you guys actually speak Hebrew better than me.

>you're probably used to the chicken shawarma, and then had a turkey shawrma instead (salty as fuck)
It wasn't salty... just dry and bland. It was chicken shawarma too. It just tasted like overpriced bullshit.

>Shlomo stop
No. I get that we had to go to the same bus stop that every tour group but I remember several times being told not to wander. Everyone just kind of had this clique mentality where they huddled together and went into the same touristy bullshit. I went to historic synagogues we were never brought to, I went down narrow corners in Haifa and Jerusalem. I made out with that IDF girl on the sand at some kind of "private" beach in Tel Aviv (I guess we just weren't allowed there).

The one theme among all these places I went was that there weren't any fucking tourist leaches trying to pull a "trick a goy" and steal my hard earned shekels.

you know Haifa and Jerusalem both have many Arab citizens so they want to make sure you won't get near their neighborhoods alone.

that's why you can stay in Israel after the Birthright ends and tour it by yourself

No, I get it. I'm just saying a little competence and general travelling experience will show you how to avoid getting yourself trapped in the Arab "hood". I guess they have to do it because most Jews going on this trip are babby NYC spoiled brats with no life experience or struggle.

I'm from Chicago myself. We have a strong Pizza-making tradition, not just with the 'go 'za (which I'm not a big fan of btw) but also with very good thin crust pizzas. That being, NY Style Pizza, that you can fold, is my all-time favorite.

A fruit, one that you should never put on a pizza.

I'm not Jewish, 2bh. There are plenty of Jews in the area, though, especially in the North Suburbs.

What non-Anglo languages call a Pineapple.

have you been to Tel Gezer archeological site during your Birthright?

my bad

np man

Bulgaria:
no
No
NO
NOOOO

Ananas is for making fruit salads or cake toppings.

Only on Hawaiian pizzas because ham+pineapple is a top tier combination

No, but that's on my list of places to be when I go back to Israel.

My plan is essentially:
>stay at Tel Aviv hotel for a week
>party fucking intense whenever people are out
>other days just go visit sites and friends

Is it any nice? I got to see some of the Qumran scrolls when I was in Israel though.

>party fucking intense whenever people are out
thursday night, friday night (mostly), saturday night

and look for Kibbutz Parties for 20+ year olds.
that's the most fun weekend experience for Israelis in my opinion

NO

I'll probably harass you fucks when I get there to go out with me. I'll pay for the drinks and transport. That way I have an in to all the super special kibbutz parties.

Murica
Yes

only jonnes hate ananas in bizza

saturday nights? What about the sabbath?

OF COURSHE

No

Only jonnes but ananas inside pitsa

the vast majority of israelis are secular, hence we party on friday nights (while the sabbath takes place)

Tuna, onions but also black olives. That pizza is goat

If you don't like ananas on your pizza then you deserve to be locked up

Pineapple, mushrooms, tuna fish are mus pizza toppings, they are the best toppings, believe me.

only good one ITT

sorry about the name

not enough italians itt tbqh

Would you?

>itt: manchildren who hate when somebody likes something different
I fucking love pineapple on my pizza but i hate anchovies, still i don't shit on people for liking them on their pizza since i'm not a retard.