colony tier

t. Billy-Bob Jackson

>Live on North East Coast
>Have Grandfather who researches civil war, even wrote a book on it
>Sides with the Confederates
>Grandfather is my hero but never have interest in the war
>Grandfather diagnosed with cancer
>Suddenly interested in it and am pro-Confederate

This is the Oriflamme the standard of the Head of the country since more than a thousand years. That was the standard of Kings, then Emperors and finally Presidents of the Republic.

FUCKING LSPR

I want to puke

>His flag is a palette swap

Haven't even heard of the Oriflamme, thanks for sharing user

>is a faggot

No compromises.

You know this was the actual flag of France before the revolution?

I actually did not.
I always thought those fleur-de-lis things were neat.

The French and the Americans against the Brits a few years before the French Revolution.

Is tat why France is so chummy with the US, you both revolted at a similar time?

1. We helped them to beat the Brits.
2. We made our own Revolution inspired by their struggle for liberty. We since share the same values with them.

I think we have the most badass flag in the British isles

revolting

thats a past flag, not an alternate flag.
An alternate flag for us would be the one with the eagle on it, but I wont post it because I like simple tricolours more.

Your seperatist movements have some interesting flags. Espeacially that weird axenazi one from sindh.

Really like the Mapuche one used in the Arauco war (lasted 3 centuries against the spanish empire)

Forgot the pic

Never seen that one but Hitler is pretty famous around here.

the Russian Empire flag

I always wondering why the fuck Galles does not appear on the Union Jack although is part of UK.
Here's a solution. Not so difficult.

Yeah, you really should stop using a copy of our flag. It's just rude.

It was never a flag of Russian empire.

Ugly as hell

I puked.

Do you hate Jesus user?

TENNO PEKKA BANZAI

This should have been our flag since 1993

Uhm... Could you stop copying our colors?
t. Texas

This is trash and you know it.

That flag was literally proposed by our Texan diaspora.

>thailand
>puerto rico
>texas
>russia
>poland
>micronesia
>papua new guinea
>dominican republic

You mean you bankrupted yourselves trying to make us look bad and spent the next 25 years in constant wars fucking your country up

;_;

how much does living in vietnam suck

Oh look its the finboos the flag episode

Good lad

Dwi'n Cymraeg a dwi'n gwyod beth wyt ti'n treio i neud... but that looks shit nigga.

Balls-to-the-wind-istan

Most solutions to represent Wales in the flag are extremely ugly though, with this one not being an exception

It depends who and where you are. I'm young, white, bilingual, and rich, so my life kicks ass. My next door neighbor weighs like 110, works ten hours a day, six days a week in a factory that pays under two hundred a month, if he's lucky enough for them to decide to pay him that month. In August he got 66,000đ, about three packs of cigarettes from his Chinese taskmasters, who will pay him back when they decide it's cheaper to do that than to continue bribing the government to allow them to enslave its population.

con chó cắn

I'd suggest you have a revolution but you're rich so meh; just let them keep enslaving you (y)

I like your old coat of arms.

Check this out

>nothingtoseehere.jpg

I think it's ugly as shit. All Vietnamese govt iconography has been, pretty much forever. I seriously think the current flag next to my name is the ugliest one on earth, fucking mcdonald's color scheme kindergarten drawing lesson type shit man.

I'm not Vietnamese. I don't think this country needs a revolution. United Vietnam is a good thing, and I just want the current government to reform, cut down on corruption, disavow China, and party with America like Hồ Chí Minh originally wanted before we turned our backs on them and made them shed blood for their independence from France.

>a French Zionist sympathizer puts a false information (this was never the flag of Palestine or even the yishuv) in a dictionary
>Zionist are using it one hundred years later like some kind of "proof" of something

My grandfather was a Zionist sympathizer when he was working in a hydroelectric dam in Lebanon and I still like Israel but for God's sake stop with this fucking dictionary page.

>austria

they are a colony, why pretend otherwise? Then you just end up culturally like America

This one.

Or this one.

Our flag is older fuckwit, you stole ours

The only correct answer

B-м-pooo

This desu, going from the Ensign to A FUCKING LEAF

It was liberal trickery

I like the leaf. It's pretty fitting and distinct.

Tell me though, how come Australia/NZ have blue fields, and Canada had a red one?

The Canadian flag isn't bad, it's just the Ensign was much better looking in my opinion.

As for the different colors, as far as i can tell, the red field is for civil flags, and the blue was for Federal (British) flags, but Australia just went with the blue anyway, even though there is a red ensign Australian flag, it just kind of 'happened'

>pic related

looks gross
your current one is better
otherwise get rid of the union jack

I made this up

disgusting communist scum

what is the meaning of this?

>that star pattern
disgusting Brazil tier

also alternate Aus flag I made

this
getting rid of the ensign was a good move to make ourselves symbolically independent

alternatively Anglo colours

Badass af

>tfw you will never kill ALL YOUR ENEMIES, NO SURVIVORS

IIRC it was made by Irish immigrants that changed the orange to pink.

Yet, they're less cucked than us

Fucking revolution...

What's the name of that symbol?

Fleur de Lys (Lys flower).

Don't know why this isn't the Dutch national flag 2bh.