AUSfags, what do you think of queensland?

on exchange, being a brisfag for a year. someone told me that QLD is seen as a bit of a backwater/behind other states in australia.

new here and haven't had time to check out rest of australia. how true is this??

It's a shithole. Leave.

Come to comfy Victoria

Shit country, very third world

Go back to china

very comfy

Florida of Australia

>Police Brutality
>Black lives matter
Cunts should fuck of and stop hopping onto whatever the new American trend is

Nuke it, take Hanson with you. We'll call the site Burkini Atoll.

>backwater/behind
no
>more conservative
yes

It's a lovely place, Brisbane is comfy, Gold Coast and Cairns are great places for holidays. If you want to experience the "big city feel", then it has to be Melbourne or Sydney because in that regard nothing else compares

I don't mind it, the cops are cunts like in Vic but its a little more conservative compared to say NSW
Worth having a look and doing a bit of travelling up towards the north to the tropics

>QLD is seen as a bit of a backwater/behind other states in australia

What this really means in that Melbourne and Sydney look down their nose at Brisbane, while Brisbane and the rest of the country are sick of Melbourne and Sydney being big fucking homosexuals.

Queensland is cool and Brisbane's an alright city.

Property of New Zealand

Find the nearest Maori bull tout de suite

Oh sweet es bru

america did this

I live in Townsville and it's alright

went there for like 3 hours for a layover fligh so cant say much. the airport is honestly fuckin badass and the weather was nice at the time

It's only seen as being "behind" by far-left un-Australian dickbrains (e.g., Sydneycucks and Melbournites).

Vicshitter here. I want to live in Cairns but there are no jobs

Basically what this fellow has said.
There's literally nowhere except Sydney and Melbourne where people would have that attitude re: Queensland.

>unironically living anywhere with high humidity

No thanks.

SHART in the MART

On hollies la

>going on holiday in fucking america of all places

literally who does this?

Had a m8s wedding and off to kekada tommorrow

this

>getting told to checkyour white male privileges at the airport
>getting greeded by having someone's iphone stuck in your face while she's screaming "DO YOU THINK BLACK LIVES MATTER"

>EVER visiting brown areas

They tend to have a bit of an inferiority complex directed towards NSW and Victoria, but it's certainly not as bad as the Western Australians.

And yeah, it's a little backwards and they have the occasional cyclone but it's still better to live in than most places on earth by virtue of being Australian.

>inferiority complex
>checks origin wins

I agree, never visit America.

I'm a Victorian so I don't give a shit about that.

Aside from what I mentioned, the main thing putting me off QLD are the caintoads and tropical critters. I prefer my comfy European tier climate.

It's actually pretty funny, if you're in Victoria people seem to forget other states exist while everywhere else people just talk shit about it

>people seem to forget other states exist
Can you expand that thought? I don't get you.

What did he mean by this?

Sorry, I worded that kinda badly
What I meant is in places like WA and Queensland everyone shit talks Victoria and NSW all the time, especially in terms of stuff like the budget. In Vic no one even mentions the other states, they may as well not exist except when something about current affairs pops up once a month. I wouldn't call it entitlement but it's a weird sort of obliviousness

I guess we're the America of Australia, and the rest of Australia is the Australia of Australia

Really makes you think huh

>I wouldn't call it entitlement but it's a weird sort of obliviousness
To most people anywhere, anyone living in a less populous, or smaller place is irrelevant. Which is why Americans seem like fucking retards when they opine about anything foreign or international.

Don't ever come to America I'll fucking fight you

come on then lad