It sucks to be a right winger in a long term, I've realized it now...

It sucks to be a right winger in a long term, I've realized it now. Look: left/right pendulum swings but the whole course of history is moving towards liberalism. Right wingers are becoming less radical any generations, people are becoming more secular steadily all over the planet, fags are becoming treated mice everywhere.
We can see clearly how all the countries pass the same way. Latin America now is Europe 20 years ago, ex-USSR is Europe 50 years ago, MENA is Europe 70 years ago etc.

stop caring about other people and move to winners' side aka globalism. i support globalist ideas and NWO since im living in a shithole, it can help me run away from this shithole of a country

>people are becoming more secular steadily all over the planet, fags are becoming treated mice everywhere.
kek i wish, have you seen muslims ? a little worse every generation
in fact considering all thier bullshit with gays and jews, arguably i am the real left wing for opposing muslims, what now

its true that these ideas of one world government and globalism are only fueled by the misery of depressing shitholes like yours wherein people emigrate in droves

consider nuking yourself

i dont care about other people. eat shit lol

Costa Rica is worse than Turkey dude.
Not really. In Iran and Gulf countries people are pretty secular now and don't give fuck about religion (even though they have oppressive religious regimes), same in Maghreb, western culture spreads everywhere. Countries like Syria or Egypt will be more secular in the future, their intellectuals are mostly left wingers. In fact, Syria was and it is pretty secular, there are very religious villager population that supports islamists, but tons of people are secular, war started with protests of liberals who wanted Syria to be european country, and in Egypt islamists were couped after giant protests of secular people. And if we look at anyone except the muslims we would see even more quick abandoning the religion worldwide, from Asia to Latin America.

I really wouldn't mind living in a left-wing world as long as it was 100% white.

That's really my only problem with leftists. if you guys can just accept that shitskins are cancer, I'll be more willing to accept your ideologies.

This.

this except not only 100% white but only employed males can vote

the unemployed are like the FN's core voter base, fuck off

you wouldn't be anywhere without us, we're the only ones butthurt enough about life to vote FN en masse

without nonwhites that's a non-issue

true

I wonder how this post would look like if your relatives didn't manage to nationalize the Canal ages ago. Panama would be Honduras tier for sure.

You just want a nigger girlfriend

You will never live your dreams how does that feel you Russia?

only dead fish go with the flow

jealous as fuark

Well that's pretty hard since the fundamental basis of left wing think is that everyone can be reformed and/or educated therefore implying if you say "This group of people cannot be educated or join our society as equal" you're pretty much disagreeing with the whole concept

Left wing "liberals" in the US are actually progressives. If something works well, it needs to be destroyed. This is how one group can be simultaneously pro gay, pro communist, pro islam, pro feminism, pro pedophilia, and so on. The world needs to be turned upside down for real progress, so they want to destroy everything.

the penduulum has swung back before.

during the 70s there were tonnes of student and academic left wing progressives apologising for communism, trying to claim that it was the system that should be adopted in america, trying to discredit reports of genocide by communist regimes.

Where are they now?

Weren't they on the right side of history because they were left wing and progressive?

right and left said like this are just spooks
society is becoming more liberal but, regardless if centre-left or centre-right, the establishment tries to enforce the same things

And many things invented in USSR are now used in the West, and actually USSR did many good things. And while they lose, they still had pushed progressive agenda forward, for example, anti-racism or gay rights. Thatcherism which followed them couldn't take it back. And Thatcher's privatization programs hadn't destroyed UK as social state and in 90s you have returned many left wing things with creating some new ones.
Lol. Dude, racism goes against science. Try to read anthropologists. Of course no sane person, even right winger, would be racist in 2016. There are may be problems with levels of development of some peoples, some flaws in cultures (mostly linked with retardness and disappearing with progress) but it has nothing to do with skin color.

>Latin America now is Europe 20 years ago, ex-USSR is Europe 50 years ago, MENA is Europe 70 years ago etc.
I would shift it. Latin America and Ex USSR is more like Europe 10-15 years ago with crisis and pivot to the right, MENA is Europe 20 years ago with conservative but developing cunts like Algeria and war-thorn countries like Syria (Europe had Balkans). Same with Asia. Africa is Europe of 1920-30s with instability and wars.