What should we do about pepe?

I'm kinda sad for pepe.
He is my favorite meme, but now he is considered a white nationalist meme, and I can't use it anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
youtube.com/watch?v=U28YgbZyGWg
youtube.com/watch?v=8iu2HXqotKM
gifsound.com/?gifv=zpognR0&v=U28YgbZyGWg&s=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eastertoad is still safe to use unless you're American in which case you would find it offensive

Sup Forums ruins every good part left of Sup Forums

It was Hillary. Hillary killed pepe.

>it'll never be 2008
>it'll never feel good again man

According to Sup Forumsfags everything is hillarys fault

But this truly is Hillary's fault.

>Hillary killed pepe.
she can't get away with this

>now he is considered a white nationalist meme
What?

>Sup Forums was right again
Shocker!

Is Wojak still safe ?

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

i think so.

But /r9k/ killed le reddit frog last year with that rare pepe bollocks.

stop eastertoad

Give it two weeks and nobody outside of Sup Forums and reddit will remember what pepe is. You'd have to be drooling retarded to think pepe was a white nationalist or nazi symbol in the first place.

He's not a white nationalist meme though
www.pepethefrog.faith

i imagined this sound effect for the gif
youtube.com/watch?v=U28YgbZyGWg

>You'd have to be drooling retarded to think pepe was a white nationalist or nazi symbol in the first place.
I know. But it is written in stone now. Hillary killed it. Anyone using people will be placed in the same category as David Duke.

Am I a japanese-polish neo nazi nationalism communist who consider white as "master race"

Apparently you're not familiar with American attention spans. This is like the third or fourth time Sup Forums has been mentioned on US media and each time they have no idea what this place is. Hillary can't even remember her speeches. She'll probably be drawing green frogs in the memory unit of a nursing home in a few months and not know why.

make politically correct, coexist-styled pepe memes

Is it though?

>Apparently you're not familiar with American attention spans
*Voter attention span

Start a black pepes matter movement

This is genius
Nobody will be able to attack pepe if it's accepted by the black community

sadfrog meme died long time ago
now we only have edgy pepe left

he dindu nuffin, he a good meme

Outstanding!

youtube.com/watch?v=8iu2HXqotKM

That's fucking perfect
gifsound.com/?gifv=zpognR0&v=U28YgbZyGWg&s=1

DELETE

>.gif
kys

black pebes m,attress

it's time to sell my Pepes before the Pepe market collapses?

I thought we were over this, we are in the post ironic era of memes and it doesn't matter if normies learn them.

>meme era = memes are underground - long cat, cool face, pepe, others
>meme crysis = normies discover memes, people freak out over memes getting stolen - desperate rejection of new 'tainted' memes
>ironic era = people try to make memes too deep to get or plain shitty - levels of irony, psycho pepe, peepoo, OC variants of trollface
>post ironic era = memes are embraced and their eventual tainting by normies is accepted - bain, we wuz, easter, tans, rare pepes

MAKE PEPE SAFE AGAIN!!!!

it might be a net loss though