/balk/

protecting western sluts from rapefugees, because their men are too cucked to- edition

old

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAR_95
16personalities.com/free-personality-test
youtube.com/watch?v=QjRg2GgsZuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honest questions to you bulgarians, i can't find any1 to provide me with a proper answer

Wtf are you doing with your airforce , are u keeping the mig-29's or are you replacing them and if yes with what?

Parliament approved billions for modernization of the airforce until 2020, in the meantime we are paying Poland to service the Migs, and that contract has made Russia very angry. No one knows what new or second-hand plane we'll get eventually. AFAIK we have 6 operational Migs with properly serviced engines and other new/refurbished mechanism.

Hungary is not /balk/

delete this thread

from what i understand, we're repairing (some?) of them. in fact i think they're already repaired.

the controversy was we got them from russia, and so the repairs should have taken place there (maybe there was also a contract?), but instead since we're in NATO we repaired them in poland.

now the USofA has sent some planes to help with "airpolicing", they're paying for it and will be here for only a little (few months?)

i think we're considering having other NATO members guard our airspace (poland, turkey, etc), and i think we're considering buying some american planes as well

YOU'RE BALK WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT

we're keeping Victor
it's non-negotiable

UNDE SUNT MEMEURILE CU VADIM

>now the USofA has sent some planes to help with "airpolicing"

I disagree with this honestly. We should've sent our mig-21 lancers for free , we're changing them anyway so there's no point to save flight hours on them . On top of that and more importantly it'd improve our relations .

You air policing is air policing , not air defense you don't need advanced fighter jets for that . Even if shit were to start with turkey or russia , us or the greek would be affected first. but yeah i guess /we sends a message to the population that "nato be gud" . I still prefer /balk/ relations desu.

We paid (and if you're buying so will you...but i guess there's the "benefit" that nato aircraft will be able to fly there) a shit amount of money on airfield modernization. Soviet planes were built to be able to fly off any shithole , while western aircraft need a perfect runway.

We should've revived this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAR_95 and along with you (and maybe the serbs) we should've made our own fighter jet ,although true less powerful , built in the region

RIP Vadim, I really wish he became president

I hope we get Gripens, but I don't count on it. We have a saying that when God stood on a bridge and distributed smarts to every living creature passing that bridge, on that same day the military were training amphibious river crossing.

RIP
mare om

You'll probably get 2nd hand f-16's like us because the airfield modernization benefits nato . Probably 2 battalions of 8 aircraft each.

Although, I'm not trying to be a dick, you guys are falling behind quickly. You started negotiations the first time around the time we did . And now at the end of this month we're expecting the first out of our first 12 f-16's ...and you're still negotiating .

Which kindof makes me sad because maybe others have other opinions but i personally really like you guys... and the serbs

Half your clay is already in Romania, might as well join us.

>Craiova group

Also known as the we-met-once-and-never-did-anything-for-years group.

>and the serbs

stopped reading here

It's a step..you never know

But that's literally the end of my post xd

well i guess u just got memed then xDDD

>not cluji

>tfw no gf

what does "ikibey" means?

i think part of the reason our politicians are "moderning the military" and "considering bringing back conscription" is because of the west.
i think our politicians are dragging their feet because they can't be bothered. they know it will be expensive and pointless. if there were a war we'd be best of neutral

iktf

Mister 2 in Turkish

Who is Fillan Kishiata

how poetic that a greek knows turkish :^)

i mean, i know bey means something like efendi, right?

iki is 2?why do we call that roach "mister 2" then

Guys, check a mini series of HBO called "The Night Of"

It's fucking awesome

>tfw pickled cucumber slices in your sandwich crunch and release their salty nectar into your eager mouth, mixing with the ham and cheese

>tfw no cucumber gf

Too many pajeets

Bey = lord, upper class man in some administrative position.
Iki - second, two, something like that.

So, maybe deputy mayor, or vice president?

Villager A
Villager B

Literally 5 in number

>greekofragiles
>fyromofailed

Eh, i was going to watch it when it came out, but got too lazy
I might check it soon tho, i need to watch something until Westworld comes out

I found it well worthy, since it's a remade of a British BBC made miniseries called "Criminal Justice"

HBO is quality

Lads, i think i need to start a diet or something....

fuck off with your turkish meymeys autistic reddit cuck

Got measured last week at the doctor, 175cm and 68kg at 27 years.

Pretty happy with my health.

why is balk so ded in the last 2 days

schools starts tomorow

the earthquake killed all the fyromians i think

except diet you also need to start lifting and exercise in general

too weak and skinny, start bulking
eat and lift

>too weak and skinny, start bulking
>eat and lift

why?

Ahhhh thats why it feels so comfy all of a sudden

to gain muscle mass and be strong
why would you want to be weak?

based Niggerforest

why would you torture yourself, wasting money and time and effort, to become strong?
it isn't as useful as having free time, free money and free energy

we did it, reddit

enjoying your holiday in Bulgaria, Americano?

no, everything is africa tier

good, maybe you'll lose some weight then :^)

t. someone that's never been in africa

what'd we do

>what'd we do

ur mom xDDDD

I've been to Morocco and Egypt, and I have to say it is indeed much worse than big bulgarian cities.
Not much worse than the country though. When going from city A to city B in Bulgaria, you pass through little dead cities and villages that, if not for the Balkan architecture and plant life, wouldn't look out of place in Africa.

On the other hand, the country has pockets of pristine nature and some sophistication, which are impossible to find in the cities and towns.

eksdidididi

lol

>bulgarian country
>sophistication

TOP FUCKING KEK
There are actual illiterate people in small cities.
There are no theaters, no music, no libraries, no nothing.
Its aged farmers farming and aging. People who are so used to their misery, they can't even comprehend alternatives exist.

If you live in Bulgaria, outside of the dozen biggest cities, you are literally throwing your life away.

I mean villas and hotels and private houses, dumfuck.

What Myers-Briggs personality type are you?

INTP here!

Fuck my eyes, there isn't even one shitpost from macedonia or serbia. Is Macedonia out of electric supply?

they all died in the earthquake

been a while, i'll do one now
16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Am kosovo albo on vacation though

ISTJ-T

forgot pic

>Confident Individualism

i tried being as truthful as possible.

was entj last time I checked

>Hungary
>/balk/

Delet pls.

the autistic creep turk '' i am a greek'' in one of his spergs out he starts counting from zero to ten in greek

some greek called him kirios dio(mister 2) aka ikibey in turkish(we don't know if it is a correct compound word)

how can xpozed be this dumb?

WHAT DID DRISKO BEATS MEANT BY THIS...???

youtube.com/watch?v=QjRg2GgsZuw

>“The Logician” (INTP-T)
kill me

(((Krisko)))

why dont you like INTP?

I just can't get into adventure . My roomate makes literally half my wage and visited all of europe with shitty motels and the cheapest ways to travel. Meanwhile ...i just went to bulgaria :( . what is even life...

>m-m-muh heritaaaageeeeee

except my parents are from kosovo and my family still lives there

i'm not somebody who's like 1/16 scottish and then goes on about "MUH WILLIAM WALLACE"

that's who the meme is directed to. learn how to meme 2bh

also i'm convinced that meme is started by jews so people forget their heritage and make globalism easier

MMMMUUUUH

HERITAAAAGEEE

REEEEEEEEEE

muh heritage

come home steppe child

what about it, fuccboi

wtf is that jesus????

No but close

and dont ever forget that, you beta, horseless, cucks

are you from kosovo? no? so fuck amerilard off lel

By the way yeah, the First Kingdom swords I've seen are straight.

no but i lived there b4

>I've seen are straight

unlike your dad lmao xDD

>i lived there b4

like every single kosovar on earth, seems like ;-DDD

xD

INTP-T masterrace desu

>-T
Cuck
t. ISTJ-A

hue

Whatever he meant, most bulgars like it.