We are European

We are La Raza

Colonial scum and proud.

americans

I'm only an Eurocuck when it suits me

They are everything and nothing.

Americans
Fuck the Old World

after surviving 450+ years in this shithole i think we have earned the title: american born, american raised, american pride

this
>vanilla face
lol

You're British then?
Falklands?

Everything south of the US border is New Africa.

Greenland and Alaska are basically giant Indian reservations. Everyone there are eskimos or mestizos.

Why

We are both, if you mean culture/ethnicity

After the war they fleed to here and founded the city of americana.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americana,_São_Paulo

that's wrong though, unless you're confusing "american" with "native american". we're neither aboriginal nor euro, we're a mix, we're our own stuff

Maybe in Latin America. That's not really the case in the US and Canada.

Except it is, your culture isn't european
European culture nowadays is USA's

there's a different type of mongrelization in Angloamerica: brits mixed with gerries mixed with wops mixed with poles etc. etc.
the only thing """respected"" was the color of the skin, but not anymore
the thing to do in this last case is to declare yourself neither white nor black, just plain american

Your "europeans" are that fucking mixed they have to call themselves "whites" because they lost track of what they are.

Pretty ignorant desu (2bh)

Your "Mediterraneans" are that fucking mixed they have to call themselves "Christian" or "Greek" or "Italian" because they lost track of what they are.

Neither Canada's nor the USA's culture could possibly be considered a "mix of aboriginal and European" by anyone not utterly ignorant of either countries. Canada's culture is a direct off-shoot of British culture, our institutions are either based on or immediately derived from British institutions, our judicial traditions are British judicial traditions, our popular culture (i.e., sports, folk music, literature, etc.) is overwhelmingly British or British-influenced - the list goes on.

Obviously I'm speaking mainly of Anglo-Canada, here. Quebec is its own entity with its own origins.

divided you will fall...

>Your "Mediterraneans" are that fucking mixed they have to call themselves "Christian" or "Greek" or "Italian" because they lost track of what they are.

I am a Greek

>Your "europeans" are that fucking mixed they have to call themselves "whites" because they lost track of what they are.

I would first say that this is a fairly recent phenomenon (i.e., in the last 60 years) since the destruction of the traditional ethnic neighbourhood. This occurred in both the US and Canada at essentially the same time with the introduction of the suburb.

Secondly, nobody denies this. In the US European immigrants, regardless of their origins, eventually were assimilated into the American identity, which is primarily civic in nature and based largely on the Constitution. In Canada, assimilation was contingent upon a notion of Britishness and belonging to the British Empire. Hence, since the Empire was effectively dismantled, Canada is now left with a national identity crisis and the new fabrication of Canadianism based no multiculturalism.

No great loss at this point, IMO.

I made it plain I meant culture/ethnicity, yes that would make American mean native American. Being both, neither, a mix or our own thing is just ideological slant, the fact remains we are descended from both Europeans and indigenous Americans and our culture is a mix of both.

Amerindians.

People that were born outside Europe arent even humans

t. """"Greek"""""

and unitedstatians, canadians, jamaicans, etc. all the other angloamericans are also heavy mixed, just not with amerindians

I think you're vastly overestimating just how mixed people are here. Atlantic Canadians and southern Ontarians (outside the GTA) are still overwhelmingly ethnically British. Quebecers and Franco-Ontarians are still overwhelmingly ethnically French. Widespread mixing between ethnicites is also a fairly recent phenomenon here, and still mostly restricted to the cities and surrounding metropolitan areas.