Fuck this I'm done with trying with these white women I'm going to marry a beautiful indian woman I bet there are...

Fuck this I'm done with trying with these white women I'm going to marry a beautiful indian woman I bet there are millions upon millions of white indians wishing for a white man to sweep them off their feet.

Other urls found in this thread:

singledudetravel.com/2013/12/indias-shocking-lack-of-attractive-women/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0cbr_XTf9M
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TallDarkAndHandsome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Enjoy converting to whatever religion they belong to and adhering to Indian social and cultural norms.

>Enjoy converting to whatever religion they belong to
hinduism was founded by nordic aryans, it's whiter than worshipping a dead kike on a stick t b h

>and adhering to Indian social and cultural norms.
i'd also like to be high caste indian and have masses of dirty unwashed slaves at my disposal t b h

Just go for it annon. Tell us someday how it worked out

"indian"

like what?

looks bretty indian to me

Friend

Don't judge Indian women by Bollywood. They have the most white looking women in India in the movies; often they are just half Indian and half white.

For whatever reason, Indian people think of white people as beautiful.

I actually prefer *actual* Indian women, but really Bollywood is not real *at all*.

Yea Indians have an unhealthy fetish for white skin. It's quite normal for women to use skin whitening cream.

There are several half white Bollywood actors but most are full blooded (whiter ethnicities tend to be more successful so mostly Punjabis and Sindhis). But regardless they're all plastered white on camera, unless they have the role of an idiot/peasant/scapegoat, in which case you have darker actors. Fact

Frankly

Even East Asian people (as far as I have seen) have this weird fetish of white people, but at least in their movies they all look Asian. Kinda samey and with all the plastic operations, but you meet girls like that in Korea.

Meanwhile Indian women look totally different in real life than in movies.

(Also Iran has the best 10/10 girls.)

t. Iran refugee

For us Arab celebrities mostly follow Western beauty trends (like tan skin and that kardashian contouring thing) but the beauty standards in the Arab world include pale skin

> people all around the world try to look like white people

Feels good being white.

pale skin is beauty but doesnt mean must to look like freakin european

Well yea pale skin is associated with femininity..

hahahahaha, assuming not troll Ill take the bait.

1. They are the most tribal women around next to middle easterns. Its a big deal marry out of the tribe relgion and caste like punjabi and tamil getting hitched.
Even asian nation noted indian women married out the least while japanese married out the most.
The ones that want to marry white are the ones born in western countries, usually the whiteer the area the better. Even in certain citites in canada and uk they keep to themselves.
Espiceally the fobs.

when it comes to the looks the western born are good looking. In the motherland they are fucking hard to find and are usually promised to be married off before shes 18.
Its all connections there.

in terms of temperment, they are way more dramatic and way more emotional and hot headed. Moreso then your steroptypical latina. (got both in family and got many in my city).
If you cant handle white australian women, youll faulter with them.

returnofkings made a few tongue in cheek comments about them and they responded in sterotyipcal fashion. But those guys do agree aussie women suck.

Even if you do goto india, you risk being a green card bitch or the doormat husband they want to have that they see on american tv.

singledudetravel.com/2013/12/indias-shocking-lack-of-attractive-women/

dude is spot on what other indians and redpillers or manosphere guys say.
goto latin america if you like brown women. Otherwise if you wanna go indian go western areas not the homeland.

But Id say goto japan theyd love you.
worth noting that alot of indians hate australians since they are viewed as super racist and rude

literally top 1% in india, shes tamil but they are usually are really dark race, shes light even for northern standards but hey make up and lighting works wonders.

worth noting in bollywood and local modeling foreign women from europe espiceally eastern and latin america girls are slowly taking over.
Before the hot ones were western born indians or mixed race like katrina kaif and sunny leone.

they do look up bollywood actresses without make up. Totally different people and they are the top 1% in looks there.
iran is the nose job capital of the world they are either hit or miss like 4/10 or 10s without much in between.
well the females and gay guys wanna take it to the max. Its usually to be "gore" which is fair like an arab,chinese,persian or italian. Not "udjaar" which means pale like a scot or irishman.

every culture has always valued light skin in women even europeans until tanning became a thing.1 theory is that light skin abosorbs more vitamin d for a healthy baby.
Testosterone darkens the skin. I recall iceland surveying hair and eye color, and they found women more likley had the lighter hair and eyes then the men.
There also was another of androgenous faces printed up one darker one ligher and asked people which was the bro and which was the sis. Everyone said the lighter one was the sis and darker was the bro.

tall dark and handsome and slim,fair and beautiful are the physical ideals

To be fair I still prefer girls with dark hair and eyes+light skin to girls with light hair and eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0cbr_XTf9M
And in the end it's a matter of personal taste some girls like dark guys some girls like light guys some guys like dark girls some guys like light girls, it's all subjective

>tall dark and handsome

this refered to hair colour not skin colour originally

>every culture has always valued light skin in women even europeans

Proofs? I remember some Greek philosopher dissing white skin of barbarians pretty heavily, and saying niggers are too black, that brown is best

ya its all preference, but I recall playing with wiki sources and found as a whole we prefer our OWN. But usually whats light or dark for our standards. i just used that pic as an extreme example. Arabs europeans black indians asians all have theri own standards. but it almost always seems to fall in this standard rule like 70% of the time.
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TallDarkAndHandsome

thats what I thought too,t=but thats the liberal use of it. Be it a black man or gothic looking guy. but usually referenced an olive toned fellow usually latino or italian.

I think I know what you are refering too. Everything non greek they dissed. But like a I said "they like fair skin for their skin tone.
celtic barbarians are realy pale almost pinkish.
I dont have the sources on me, But wiki is the place I started, hence why your example is very familiar

The word dark has changed definiton, it means mysterious in this context.

And you wont find source for your second claim because its pure bs

I dont memorize and save every source ive read over they years for Sup Forums posts like you, but you got google and wiki like vie used.
there are 6 groups of skin tones and the med fall in cat 3 while those celts fall in 1 or 2.
you can just wiki it.

but the dark in terms of mysteroius is part of it, but the original classic flims that started that troupe was a dark haired tanned man.
But now its more liberal in defintion. but it dont matter handsome and tall matter more

>Convert, that flag
Opinion dismissed