What is the percentage of secular/westernized muslims like these guys?

What is the percentage of secular/westernized muslims like these guys?
youtube.com/watch?v=KaKGuFyabr4
Pic kinda related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQ_BHl-kW4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

French """""""""""Muslims""""""""""""

Algerians, Morrocans, heck, the entire middle east and north africa are the worst muslims on earth. They drink, steal, lust, write to girls and justify it by saying "I'll regret it later surely Allah will forgive me". Disgusting.

I'm going to assume you are a muslim.
Are most morrocans/algerians like that or only the ones that live in France?

0.00001 %
the rest are backwards barbarians that should be deported

even among the immigrant community?
and don't these guys face backlash for like ignoring allah or something like that?

>westernized
niggerized ?
i mean those aren't the durka durka explody type but they're still quite murderous and rapey and not exactly westerners

0percent

Every Morrocan and Algerian I have met was talking about fucking bitches, drinking alcohol during the weekends and flirting with girls heavily. Its funny to see how they sin so much yet refuse to eat pork because "its haram."

I don't know because I've never met them, but their clothes, haricuts and the fact that they're drinking what seems to be vodka makes them at least a little bit westernized.

westernized isn't the same thing as western, by the way.
you seem very upset about that
are you from turkey or syria?

yeah well in the same sense black people are westernized, quite a bit of them are westernized then

it doesn't mean they're great tho

Girls here dress more lewd than western girls
So much leggins and short shorts everywhere it's almost depressing
>tfw no gf

this, I think its the french influence of being blase about sex and liquor.

While the prudish brits kept saudis egpytians iraqia afghanis and pakistanis chaste.
north africa and I guess lebanon "paris of middle east" is literally manwhore land.

when these crimes or shit happens, they shouldnt say muslim since its too broad, just the nation and has ethnic tribe.
like no point in refering slavs hit to a german or italian

you must be from the upscale area in tunis where the tourists come in

This guy looks like an average frenchman with a tan.

hes actually kurdish. But still olive tone, so dark for euro standards

0%

>so dark for euro standards

Northern european standards.

>secular/westernised muslims

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU

dam, rather hang around fobby muslims then those "mipsters"
kek,cmon even southern euros hardly are that dark

About 100%. And those secular Muslims are the leeches, criminals and terrorists.

No, I'd rather they just admit that they're atheist/agnostic instead of thinking they can be the good examples for their abomination of a religion and make excuses for it.

>secular/westernized muslims
that's an oxymoron
you can't be both westernized and muslim

Most American muslims are like that, the ones that aren't, are just a bit prudish, but nothing like European salafis.
t.secular "muslim"

these guys don't seem to care a lot about religion, as they are violating one of the core principles of islam on camera.
I use muslim as a blanket term for people from MENA, they probably don't care about religion

also, the dude in 1:49 is literally holding a sausage

you'd be surprised

youtube.com/watch?v=aQ_BHl-kW4E

These guys are the vast majority of "muslims" here.

What do you mean by Westernized? Unless the lyrics to that song are about gay love any Westerner would have put a couple of bikini babes in a similar video

You'd call it mushirks i beleive.