go to a uni in Siberia

> go to a uni in Siberia
> thought people here were the toughest in the country
> nu-males everywhere
Is it just Novosibirsk, or the entire once-badass Russia has now become effeminate shit where 6 out ot 10 straight guys look gay?

It is the entire russia except the rest

>using your girlfriends sex toys
Enjoy your STD's

nice fuking blog nerd

How exactly are they numales?

How should I have written that post so you didn't carp about it, fucking grammar nazi?

K, now that I think about it, "nu male" isn't the right word. I meant guys behaving and looking like a stereotypical gay.

Where are you from? How exactly "gay"?

>uni
There's your problem. No matter where you go universities/colleges won't have the "though people", because they're already established and do not need more education.
In most cases, people won't even need college.

What a pile of primitivist bullshit that post is.

the whole point of getting pegged is role reversal, what a dumb fucking cuck

>t.Uneducated piece of shit

Enjoy your primitive life and your shitty wage with 0 chance for advancements

You mean they're dumb as fuck and they'll never put a foot in a college

Oh, you mean average Russian.

99% of russian girls fuck ONLY non-russian males, so we russian men have no other choice but to fuck each other in the ass

Eh, he can use his tough manly looks to start a modeling or even acting career, can do boxing or otehr sports on púro level due to his toughness and become richer than 99% of the university educated plebs.

what a nice country do you want me to fuck you i or can i fuck your sister? :D

i don't have a sister but if you're not fat, not hairy, have a nice cock and a firm erection you can fuck me

i study at TSU and rarely see numales there

Nice bait. 8 or even 9 out of 10 Russians look bydlo,
Or post photos what you considered gay.

That's why we need eugenics. After we deport central asians and chinese, we need to sterilise 18 million of native turkics an mongoloid, bydlos, gopniks, drunks and drug addicts. 40 million Russians is more than enough.

Agree

>Novosibirsk
Barnaul is the place to be