Fuck you google I don't want to train your shitty cars

Fuck you google I don't want to train your shitty cars

Then get the captcha a little bit wrong every time.

If google doesn't know how to identify stop signs and cars, then how does it know when you incorrectly fill the captcha, retard?

When will google learn the difference between a bridge and an overpass.

Also between a street sign and advertising.

Just make posts in your mind, arguments and all that way you never have to do the captcha ever again. Or go to another chan what ever floats your boat.
>tfw captcha asked for vehicles and gave me a billboard and needed 4 more cars captchas to let me post.

I genuinely ponder on this, operation renigger was obvious, but with this, I don't know how can you deceive it. I'm using the no-js version, and it needs exactly 3 answers which it knows every time.

good thing that they at least got rid of the captcha where you have to draw lines around shit.

you will never know when it shows one that it does not know but sometimes you can select things that arent even remotely looking like the thing it asks to select.

Fuck you, Joe.
You buy pass now.
Or you captcha long time.

>not using the 4chanx automated noscript CAPTCHAs

this guy is fake, i am Hiro and i love sucking dick so much.

help a brainlet, how to do this with 4chinkX?

Theres no more Captcha v1 idiots

It's called "noscript capcha"
Using that, you always have to select 3 images and there's no slow fading bullshit
Enable it in the settings

You have a few manually completed samples

The you keep track of which users get the samples right. They are probably going to get new captchas right too, so you can assume their answers probably solve the captcha

Even if they fuck up occasionally you can just let it slide anyway. With enough statistics you can determine the probable answer for the captcha regardless

It's all very standard for citizen science programs

Buy a pass
I'd rather give few bitcoin to gookmoot than help google training its AI everytime I shitpost

COLLISION IMMINENT
please select all squares with
Cars

I sometimes get this try again later message and can't use Captcha for hours, even on other sites

Clear cache and cookies, then restart your browser where that message took place.

It happens when you're on laptops because they're slow shits. I rarely get CAPCHAs on desktops

>That image
Bleeding edge
Why the fuck does that even have a fandom?

*fades slowly*

>clicks all squares and then verify so it gives one that doesn't take 5 minutes to complete