What is some legit download accelerator / application...

What is some legit download accelerator / application? I need one to download some files but they all look shady as fuck.

>this fucking guy

Stop taking a drink break and fix your software

>download accelerator
Try installing different browser. Google Ultron comes with built in donwload accelerator which boosts your internet speed by 68%
While you at this download more RAM too

download accelerator plus?

Aria or JDownloader.

IDM but it's paid

PS: Nothing just accelerates downloads, but aria can concurrently download from multiple servers and even bittorrent.

JDownloader on the other hand has plugins for dealing with most of the botnet virus spreading file sharing sites. You will still have to enter captchas or such, but that's life.

yup, can second jdownloader. i've been using it since i was a kid to pirate games and shit. you can easily bulk download stuff but like said you still need to fill out captchas if they are required by site.

>legit
There's only one:
Free Download Manager (Lite)

Thanks, Jdownloader was what I was looking for

What are some jdownloader plugins you'd recommend and where do I find them?

Can someone tell me where to get a not malware compromised version of jdownloader?

That's Sir, John "Fucking" Carmack to you, bitch.

axel anything else and you're a nigger even though I haven't used aria2. Papa bless the greatest autistic programmer ever.

>download accelerator
I'm new, what kind of russian malware is that?

>paid
oh no no no

I like free download manager because it's less intrusive and it's written in C++, Jdownloader is better but it uses java and runs like shit, I think you only miss the captcha function I'm not sure, give FDM a try.

Torrent lol.

Aside from that browser download accelerators only work if the site you're acessing is limiting your down speed and the plugin downloads the file in 10 streams. AFAIK tis feature is largely obsolete and the browsers today do that by default anyways.

i mean jdownloader automatically parses any links that you have on your clipboard so you don't actually have to visit site by default. i use it without any plugins. i think you can install them from within the programm. also, i think it requires java runtime environment, as the name implies.

aria2

>posting tech illiterate consolefags on Sup Forums

Fuck me, I'm a retard. I thought that was Poettering. My apologies

FlashGet. Goodness since the beginning of the 00's.

kek

I love Google ultron, totally recommend it! Is what NASA uses!

>Download accelerators
GetRight?
What the fuck is this, 1996?

Trying this hard