What THE FUCK did he mean by this?

what THE FUCK did he mean by this?

Just taught two girls (female) git today.
They weren't turned off by a terminal interface

muh women in tech

I literally have no idea what he is saying, do you have more context OP?

75 identified as women, guess how many of them are trannies?

90%

He's saying versioning is heteronormative and sexist and software should be free to identify with whatever version xer wants.

men are trying to prevent women from entering tech by becoming trannies just to fill the diversity quotas and keep the entire industry running smoothly, what true heroes

God I hate faggots like this so much

>linus
>brodude culture

Holy shit I haven't laughed this hard in ages.

You are a genius

>guys this program is sexist because the people that use it are sexist

hitler ate sugar too

trannies are mentally ill faggots that do not belong in civilized society.
the only cure is euthenasia.

>can you guess why our business is failing
yes you are pandering to partison ideolgical exteremists that want you to FAIL.
they want to destroy you and you are letting them.
fucking morons.

Thanks for enlightening me

>bro culture
such nonsense even HN flags this shit immediately

>Less than 50% of our users are women and this is a problem
The only place where having too few females is a legit problem is at a night club.

i really don't get the whole, "we MUST get women in tech even if we have to force them" logic

like, you guys have been screaming at women to get into tech for over a decade now, and they still by and large chose not to

do they not respect choices?

it's because of the witchcraft (sexism) in the church (industry), we have to call the inqusition (hire diversity officers) and pray to god for hope (hire less white men).

That's not something to be proud of.

screencapped

Nope, it's just about money. Currently programmers tend to be well-paid. Employers hate having to pay employees well. The best way to reduce salaries is to increase the supply of programmers, so, you sudenly have a push to do just that by getting women into the field.

SHIT GUYS, MY COAL MINE IS 100% MALE DOMINATED, WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOOOOO?

What I'm more interested in is why the fuck does anyone listen to these retards? They shouldn't have any influence, they're practically never anyone of importance within the tech world so why do they get an audience?

wtf I love mental illnesses now

This

Because you think women will be attracted as long as you have cute drawings and colors? Maybe stop being a sexist.

>women can't even pick between whether they want to be included or not

The Stack Overflow 2016 survey suggests the figure is actually 9% or so (i.e. 9% of responding women are transgender).
Which is still very high, a 1:9 ratio between transwomen and ciswomen is unheard of, transwomen are supposed to be at absolute most one in a hundred in the general population.

>Hitler made trains run on time too
>Hitler ended national recessions too
>Hitler entered the world through a vaginal canal too

I really hate this crap. "We don't have enough women!" Who cares. You're obviously not actively excluding them. Any female that wants to participate is more than welcome to. You can't force people, women included, to be good at something they're not interested in.

neither are you anaon

The industry saved once more.

The hell are they even talking about? Git blame? The name? The fact it was written by a cis male (much patriarchy)?

9% is 1:10 ratio as 9% is 1/11.

This was his explanation on Twitter when asked to clarify, make of it what you will. The "say you don't understand, people try to help you understand, complaining that they're explaining stuff to you" thing is pretty funny.

Oh yes, sorry.

You have a perverse sense of the world. You seem like you support the death penalty because you want people to suffer. You shouldn't have children, for their sake.

Ugh yeah... Totally. When I go to forums and ask what a git branch is, people tell me to just Google it. Sooo not cool.

git and CIS white men ARE NOT ASSOCIATIVE
this is an OBJECTIVE FACT