Can't use ECC properly

>can't use ECC properly
>can only correct 1-bit errors

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE OF RYZEN.

Other urls found in this thread:

ark.intel.com/products/126684/Intel-Core-i7-8700K-Processor-12M-Cache-up-to-4_70-GHz
hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-reviews/75030-ecc-memory-amds-ryzen-deep-dive.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zoEvVmU5eC4
ark.intel.com/Search/FeatureFilter?productType=processors&ECCMemory=false&FilterCurrentProducts=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just hide and report lads.
Shit tier shit-posting.
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

As opposed to intel CPUs, which cant use it at all unless you shell out extra for the exact same fucking silicon?

That's no biggie.

I write all of my C to compute Reed–Solomon error correction by capacity with a 25% overhead.

Both its L2 and L3 are both DECTED, boyo. L1I is parity (WGAF) and L1D is SECDED but strictly included in L2.
even big enterprise rigs with 4ch Chipkill striping are limited to SECDED offchip, so I don't know what kind of fanwank academic papers you've been reading lately.

Some of the Intel L4 eDRAM parts did have really high ECC levels since they wanted to crank the bank refresh rates down (for power) to the point that reads frequently had multi-bit errors.

kys pooshistter

>>can only correct 1-bit errors

Bit errors are actually rare as fuck. Unless you're in deep space, you don't need anything better.

Do you have autism? Intel CPUs can use ECC and correct any form of bit errors. AMD CPUs can only correct one bit errors with ECC, which is pointless and equivalent to your stupidity.

ark.intel.com/products/126684/Intel-Core-i7-8700K-Processor-12M-Cache-up-to-4_70-GHz
>ECC Supported: No

Bit errors happen five out of eight times in RAM.

Get the fuck off of my board you Pajeet shitter.

>Intel i7/5/3
>ECC at all
Pick one

OP is a fucking retard, probably a mutt.

congrats, you found one CPU by Intel that doesn't support ECC because it's not meant to. Your point is that all of Intel's CPUs don't support ECC because of that, this is autism at your finest. Go be a strawman with your autistic attempt at being "clever".

Why are Americans, Pajeets and Chinks getting dumber and dumber. Thia is honestly fucking laughable.

weak bait desu

2/10 made me reply

An X299 RAID key (299USD MSRP) has been sent to your home adress (don't worry, we pulled your info straight from your Intel-based computer via Meltdown feature).

Lol. Says the autistic Poo shitter who tried to claim all Intel CPUs don't support ECC because of one Intel CPU that was designed to work with ECC in the first place.

hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-reviews/75030-ecc-memory-amds-ryzen-deep-dive.html

Go back to shitting on the streets and raping white female tourists.

>if i call it bait, I won't have to refute it

i thought amd trains you paajets to shill property nowadays

>HARDWARE CANUCKS
>THE SAME FUCKING KEK WHO MOVED HIS SSD FROM HIS INTEL SYSTEM TO HIS AMD SYSTEM (where all Intel drivers and microcode shit was still there) AND THEN COMPLAINED THAT HE GOT WEIRD PROBLEMS LIKE BSOD OR POOR PERFORMANCE

Seriously. Dmitry is a fucking moron. I used to like his videos but now he just claps and yells "woo" in every fucking transition, in all of his latest videos. He is literally turning into LinusTechTips .

Eber going independent when

youtube.com/watch?v=zoEvVmU5eC4

>one CPU by Intel that doesn't support ECC because it's not meant to
>one CPU
>one

>ark.intel.com/Search/FeatureFilter?productType=processors&ECCMemory=false&FilterCurrentProducts=true

Currently available Intel processor products without ECC: 642

Currently available Intel processor products WITH ECC: 572

It's time to take your unwarranted boasting and fuck yourself.

>to shill property
I think status symbols are more of an Apple thing.

What a retarded cunt.

DELET